Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

6 hours ago, naughtynice said:

Posting something non-cruisy here.

Looking for an exercise partner who is into fitness and health.

Looking for someone to exercise regularly together.

PM if you are looking for the same. 

No fun please.

where do u from?

13 hours ago, Belami said:

there is one glory hole in the shower..
when u enter the shower area, the glory hole is between the second and the last shower cubicle on ur left.

er...which shower u refer to? facing the outdoor pool or that further inside showers ?

3 hours ago, young cruiser said:

Yo. By the way, if Im using lrt, where should I stop to KJ Pool? Also how to go there from (LRT suggested), like is there any bus to the pool?

If you using lrt, the nearest stop is Glenmarie.
Aroung 5 mnts walking distance.

On 20/04/2017 at 1:16 PM, klangboi94 said:

anything happen in shah alam aquatic center?

I used to go there almost every week last year, and every single time used the shower cubicle with the glory hole, but only once a while got someone to bj me. Now i rarely go there anymore. But if anyone want a dick to suck i'd be willingly go there. 

On 4/26/2017 at 0:46 PM, chris kl said:

there was a guy (obviously gay too) passed by near the end of the fucking session. But we just continue, thats the whole purpose.

Think you need to give us more details so we can 'feel' it too

On 4/23/2017 at 11:55 PM, Generix said:

I used to go there almost every week last year, and every single time used the shower cubicle with the glory hole, but only once a while got someone to bj me. Now i rarely go there anymore. But if anyone want a dick to suck i'd be willingly go there. 

I'll be going tomoro around 6-7pm

2 hours ago, justforfun126 said:

hi guys, like to know whether do u guys use condom if you give a BJ? if no, not scared meh? KJ got people with sexual disease still go and spread them one bo? =/

God knows what is their HIV /STD status. Best to assume all are HIV positive.HIV is very low risk from oral but high chance of getting infected from other STD. For peace of mind,use condom for oral or PrEP medication, to be taken 2 tablet before sexual activity and one table after 24 hours of the first intake followed by another one tablet 24 hours after the second intake. However,PrEP only for HIV prevention, not for other STD.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic