Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Ananthverz

Hi guys... I'm planning to go kj pool tomorrow around 3-5pm... I'm Indian 18, fair n 73kgs177cm

its my first time... so can I have some questions to ask, can I pm any1 of u??

if yes pls let me know!!

thanks!

Guest Ananthverz

Hi everyone, I will be in chin woo tomorrow. Since it's my first time, I'm x going kj after got some great advises(tq very much my dear friend)... so if any1 going chin woo tomorrow after 3 pls do pm me!!!

9 minutes ago, runeguy said:

Oh u referring to the tall fair slim fit guy in tight black arena right? Yeah he s damn hot, anyone play with him before?

Erm not sure we are talking about the same person or not haha, by the way the last two row very happened lol, so I just opened my door and let them watch me wanking 

Guest Ananthverz

Hi guys, just want to share my erotic experience at kj pool last week

i went for the morning session about 9.30, 

went there I didn't swim(as I don't know how) so just sit inside water and did hydro therapy exercise. At 10 went to the shower room...p/s the crowd are mostly Chinese uncle and some 30+ guys

i went to the shower room at the last row, saw a guy was showering with slightly opened door. And I entered the shower besides his. Didn't have any encounter but saw his nude image through the reflection... he has such an awesome body, masturbated twice in the shower

as I let my door opened too, that guys came in... I wasn't I the mood edy so I rejected. Then saw him masturbated through reflection. Lastly I got dressed up and I was approached by a uncle... hence I waited n he keep on looking at bulge and didn't make any further move

so I left at 10.45...

trust me guys, there up to 80 percent chance, it is either u want to make a move or reject the guy by waiting for a perfect 1

i don't make out with oldies but don't mind doing with 30+

just go and try guys!!!

•  
Edited by Ananthverz
22 hours ago, Ananthverz said:

Hi guys, just want to share my erotic experience at kj pool last week

i went for the morning session about 9.30, 

went there I didn't swim(as I don't know how) so just sit inside water and did hydro therapy exercise. At 10 went to the shower room...p/s the crowd are mostly Chinese uncle and some 30+ guys

i went to the shower room at the last row, saw a guy was showering with slightly opened door. And I entered the shower besides his. Didn't have any encounter but saw his nude image through the reflection... he has such an awesome body, masturbated twice in the shower

as I let my door opened too, that guys came in... I wasn't I the mood edy so I rejected. Then saw him masturbated through reflection. Lastly I got dressed up and I was approached by a uncle... hence I waited n he keep on looking at bulge and didn't make any further move

so I left at 10.45...

trust me guys, there up to 80 percent chance, it is either u want to make a move or reject the guy by waiting for a perfect 1

i don't make out with oldies but don't mind doing with 30+

just go and try guys!!!

•  

you wear swimming trunk there?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic