Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

20 hours ago, jeremytan88 said:

Yes ! Especially the scrawny looking uncle in specs, and the hair is slightly curly. There is this uncle in swim cap as well that keeps  tailing! 

I think we saw the same guy. He is really disgusting (well not that I wasn't doing disgusting things in the shower either >.<) for keep on peeking into my cubicle and harassing me.

1 minute ago, Arufonsu said:

By any chance you mean PJ Palms Sport swimming pool? If yes, they will open until 10pm and they do not have resting period so you can go anytime ^_^

Really, if i no mistaken last time they tell me 9pm is the last...

Do u know 3k close what time?

Btw thanks for sharing

1 minute ago, Alvin Liau said:

Really, if i no mistaken last time they tell me 9pm is the last...

Do u know 3k close what time?

Btw thanks for sharing

Is it? Not sure about that since I did not go PJ palms for a long time. Maybe they have changed their schedule.

As for 3k, I am very sure their last session is from 8pm to 10pm. But tonight (Wednesday night) is all girls session so you can't go either hahaha :lol:

1 minute ago, Arufonsu said:

Is it? Not sure about that since I did not go PJ palms for a long time. Maybe they have changed their schedule.

As for 3k, I am very sure their last session is from 8pm to 10pm. But tonight (Wednesday night) is all girls session so you can't go either hahaha :lol:

wow...mean i just can't get swim today

anyone condominium that allow swim till late???

3 minutes ago, Nthdevil93 said:

second time visiting 3K.

hate the schedule here.

now im stucked outside waiting for 8 to 10 session. 

On the side note, how is the cruise here?

You should have asked haha :D

Just remember their night session will always be 8pm to 10pm and only female on Wednesday 8pm to 10pm.

As for the cruise, I really never notice anything from this place probably because of confined spaces.

It is going to be 8pm soon. So it should be fine :lol:

1 hour ago, Arufonsu said:

You should have asked haha :D

Just remember their night session will always be 8pm to 10pm and only female on Wednesday 8pm to 10pm.

As for the cruise, I really never notice anything from this place probably because of confined spaces.

It is going to be 8pm soon. So it should be fine :lol:

why should have asked? 

well, done swimming. in the shower room waiting to shower, or to be showered lol !

3K swimming Pool subang really quiet

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic