Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

5 hours ago, Sky990 said:

Wow. How u action. 

Its still there but one of the cubicles without door ady

Just pure luck. Was showering as usual when i realize the person on the other side was spying on me thru that hole. Slowly got hard and he suddenly tap his finger on that hole. Put my dick inside and the action started.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:38 AM, young cruiser said:

Wish to go back to KJ soon. Was showering naked last time, slightly showing my cock but too many creepy uncle staring. I prefer seeing chinese twink though.

Yup can relate. That’s why I now go to Chin Woo. There are uncles too but at least all showers are opened with better catch of twinks 

On 24/08/2017 at 8:30 AM, Sexythonger said:

Lets go for swimming/tanning at 10-12pm today. Im wearing my sexy white trunk, see thru when contact with water. 

Hi am keen. wear thongs/speedos including white ones. Where can we do this safely? Heard KJ guard stops ppl with revealing speedos. Chin Woo maybe? Can you thong there?

Edited by speedos16

Just left KJ pool met a cute dark toned guy but wasnt bold enough to make any approach :S.. So in the shower room saw him walked pass my cubicle several times still nothing happened =S.. Then as I was leaving the place, saw him in the car park..We were parking opposite of each other actually so I waited in the car for a while with my car window winded down.. he did the same twice but close it again quickly.. Aarghhhhh what you want la.. Proton XX 01 if you see this pls PM me.. I promise u a good time next time when me meet again ;)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic