Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

went to KJ pool just now. Was my first time, but very bad experience. 

I went for the afternoon session. There were lots of old uncles there. After a swim I went to bath. Many old uncles cruising around. I got so annoyed at one of the uncle who kept following me even tho I showed no interest at all, then I eventually left. Was quite disappointed. Looking for some tips to the frequent goers:
1. usually which session got more people cruising? 
2. is there many young chi in KJ pool?

anyone who wants to for a swim in the morning  tmr hit me up! looking for swim buddys/friends, prefer young chi, around age 19, under 25 :D. No chubs and definitely no uncles! I'm fine with either kj pool or cw pool. 

Guest JacksonK
1 minute ago, Generix said:

Sorry didn't realize your comment. Just finished swimming and too bad no one was brave enough to shower in the cubicle with a glory hole next to mine.

I would be :P hehe

Guest ahwee123456
On 12/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, speedos16 said:

Yup can relate. That’s why I now go to Chin Woo. There are uncles too but at least all showers are opened with better catch of twinks 

Agree

On 12/26/2017 at 6:00 PM, reggae said:

may swim at Pusat Akuatik SA this thursday/friday, glory hole at which cubicle?

On 12/26/2017 at 6:12 PM, Generix said:

Left side, the last cubicle. It's the only one with curtain instead of door. What time do you plan on going?

Went to Pusat Akuatik SA yesterday. That toilet is closed. Redirected to another toilet at the back which have peep holes. Anybody knows why the toilets and changing area facing the open pool is closed?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic