Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 10/02/2018 at 5:44 PM, wetbottom said:

Just curious, what would those uncles do when they show interest or follow u? Do they just wanna touch, or suck, or fuck?

Based on my experience at KJ pool, the uncles there will not make any action unless you signal them. Never have been forced before. If you allow them to touch, then they touch. If you allow them to suck, then they suck. If you ignore them, then get ready to be followed/watched until you exit the shower room.

1 hour ago, Generix said:

Based on my experience at KJ pool, the uncles there will not make any action unless you signal them. Never have been forced before. If you allow them to touch, then they touch. If you allow them to suck, then they suck. If you ignore them, then get ready to be followed/watched until you exit the shower room.

Wish they would force me..

On 13/02/2018 at 5:34 PM, Generix said:

On 13/02/2018 at 7:32 PM, Milkudry said:

Wish they would force me..

I've experience many times by diff uncles that force me... i had to fight back by pushing those uncles out from my cubicle... really kacau leh... already give sign not interested, but they make their way into my cubicle n started to molest me. 

On 25/02/2018 at 6:03 PM, johnkltop said:

anyone know how to go in after KJ park closed? Fence up, gate close.

Now people just go at around 7.30pm and leave before 10pm. Been there several times and people actually start fucking (for real I was also shocked) at 8 pm behind the toilet. However on the last weekend it seems like the patrols tightened up their security and kept patrolling at the toilet area, knowing people having fun there.

Btw if for anyone of you who wants to do your thing there, kindly dispose off your condom properly as it is very unsightly to have an used condom at public area and it alerts the public authority. 

Edited by Chirstopher Lee
Guest JustinK
On 2/26/2018 at 2:03 PM, Chirstopher Lee said:

Now people just go at around 7.30pm and leave before 10pm. Been there several times and people actually start fucking (for real I was also shocked) at 8 pm behind the toilet. However on the last weekend it seems like the patrols tightened up their security and kept patrolling at the toilet area, knowing people having fun there.

Btw if for anyone of you who wants to do your thing there, kindly dispose off your condom properly as it is very unsightly to have a used condom at public area and it alerts the public authority. ...

Edited by JustinK
3 hours ago, JustinK said:

Where is this toilet area for fun?

I've walked around but never noticed any major action happening before actually. Can kindly give me some directions?

Usually I park near the very small playground entrance next to the govt. offices. 

It is at the far end of the lake side, where u can see a small house with penis graffiti on its wall.  

Guest JustinK
On 2/26/2018 at 7:21 PM, Chirstopher Lee said:

It is at the far end of the lake side, where u can see a small house with penis graffiti on its wall.  

Edited by JustinK
On 2/26/2018 at 2:03 PM, Chirstopher Lee said:

Btw if for anyone of you who wants to do your thing there, kindly dispose off your condom properly as it is very unsightly to have an used condom at public area and it alerts the public authority. 

Same thoughts on picking up your condom. Such nuisance. I always clean up even if it's tissue paper. It's a public place anyhow

8 hours ago, stranger in action said:

Anyone of you who happened to sneak in CF like in Mid Valley and enter the washroom shower and have fun ? Share your experience..

Or any thread opened for action sharing at CF/FF/ other ?

just search for Celebrity Fitness and you'll see.... I go to Sunway CF and once in a while.....

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic