Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 9/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, mysterious slacker said:

So i just staying in the shower room all time or what?

You feel free to sit & relax at the Indian food stalls at the poolside or you can rest at the changing area stairways upstairs with a good view of the pool. You may also sit downstairs at thr bench near the pool to watch people swim.  Many places for you to rest even If you not swimming. 

Edited by Ray Nguyen
7 minutes ago, Takao said:

Went chin woo yesterday for my first time there, didn't know I have to buy the ticket elsewhere lol.

Straight went to the second floor to change and went out to the second floor exit to the balcony. Saw a very daring man standing outside the balcony. There's a wall there which cover half of his body, and he was fully naked waist down. He even walked back into the second floor fully nude. 

Went back in to change, and was naked for a while next to a slim uncle who was changing out of his trunks. Should have wore my cock ring in front of him but I totally forgotten lol. 

Went for a swim after changing, saw a chubby uncle swimming with a swimwear that pushed his bulge up. Decide to rest and cruise a bit and saw a meaty guy with some tattoos changing into a white swimwear on the second floor. Cute butt lol. Rest a bit, put on my cock ring and went for another few more laps.

Came back in to cruise a while more before I leave and saw the chubby uncle showering out in the open. Nice tan lines and a very big mushroom cock head lol. We both went to the second floor and played a bit as he changed into his black thongs. Decide to hang around naked for about 20 mins before I leave just to try it out. Don't dare to start jerking cause got quite a few people talking near me and I wasn't sure if they are cruising or not because they are not walking around naked, except a young glasses guy. 

Overall a fun experience. Maybe will try to go at a later timing next time (after 3) and see if more guys are cruising, or to do more daring stuff. This experience got me horny enough that I need to go finish off in sauna lol. 

A lot of ppl walking naked? Open Showering Place? Sorry wasn’t been CW before...

23 minutes ago, Takao said:

Went chin woo yesterday for my first time there, didn't know I have to buy the ticket elsewhere lol.

Straight went to the second floor to change and went out to the second floor exit to the balcony. Saw a very daring man standing outside the balcony. There's a wall there which cover half of his body, and he was fully naked waist down. He even walked back into the second floor fully nude. 

Went back in to change, and was naked for a while next to a slim uncle who was changing out of his trunks. Should have wore my cock ring in front of him but I totally forgotten lol. 

Went for a swim after changing, saw a chubby uncle swimming with a swimwear that pushed his bulge up. Decide to rest and cruise a bit and saw a meaty guy with some tattoos changing into a white swimwear on the second floor. Cute butt lol. Rest a bit, put on my cock ring and went for another few more laps.

Came back in to cruise a while more before I leave and saw the chubby uncle showering out in the open. Nice tan lines and a very big mushroom cock head lol. We both went to the second floor and played a bit as he changed into his black thongs. Decide to hang around naked for about 20 mins before I leave just to try it out. Don't dare to start jerking cause got quite a few people talking near me and I wasn't sure if they are cruising or not because they are not walking around naked, except a young glasses guy. 

Overall a fun experience. Maybe will try to go at a later timing next time (after 3) and see if more guys are cruising, or to do more daring stuff. This experience got me horny enough that I need to go finish off in sauna lol. 

Your timing is just right for Saturday 12-3pm usually cruisy i would say. 3-4pm usually quiet. Pool get crowded again in the evening from 5pm.  Sunday same.  Having said so ... Sometimes depends on weather too.   

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic