Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

15 minutes ago, Tangent said:

Went there today. Able to do hj with a foreigner or malay(not sure this etnik) and we kiss in front of other at basin area. We also invite others to join us in the cubicle. One fair skin specky guy join awhile and left. And look thru our curtain to see what happen. Then another tall and dark skin tone fit uncle suck me out later. He is wearing black speedo showing some butt. We also kissing in front of others. End up bejng there for 30 mins and left cuz gt matters otherwise would have invite others to have orgy upstairs. Too much horny uncles want me😂 pm me if you wanna make out with me next time. Im the cute twink wearing dark blue brief today 😂

You no work? 

3 hours ago, Tangent said:

Went there today. Able to do hj with a foreigner or malay(not sure this etnik) and we kiss in front of other at basin area. We also invite others to join us in the cubicle. One fair skin specky guy join awhile and left. And look thru our curtain to see what happen. Then another tall and dark skin tone fit uncle suck me out later. He is wearing black speedo showing some butt. We also kissing in front of others. End up bejng there for 30 mins and left cuz gt matters otherwise would have invite others to have orgy upstairs. Too much horny uncles want me😂 pm me if you wanna make out with me next time. Im the cute twink wearing dark blue brief today 😂

sound very fun!!

hope i got chance to join u~~

Glad to know that KJ pool will reopen soon.
I frequented UM pool while I was still studying there. And I always showered naked while the others usually with their trunks on. Because the place was not cruisy (at all), the good thing was that I could always concentrate on swimming. And it always felt great and refreshing after 12 to 14 laps within an hour.

8 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

I frequented UM pool while I was still studying there. And I always showered naked while the others usually with their trunks on. Because the place was not cruisy (at all), the good thing was that I could always concentrate on swimming. And it always felt great and refreshing after 12 to 14 laps within an hour.

Not many guys like to cruise there? 

15 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

UM pool? Went inside there just one time to check the place out. The pool is on higher ground, the open showers at the base of the stairs from the men's bathroom, with a notice: "Dilarang mandi tanpa pakaian". Real piss off. Last year, I got pissed off at the ticket counter: the guy checks your swimwear [must reach the knee], must have swimming cap and e-wallet for payment! How the swim school operators carry on I wonder.

9 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

UM pool? Went inside there just one time to check the place out. The pool is on higher ground, the open showers at the base of the stairs from the men's bathroom, with a notice: "Dilarang mandi tanpa pakaian". Real piss off. Last year, I got pissed off at the ticket counter: the guy checks your swimwear [must reach the knee], must have swimming cap and e-wallet for payment! How the swim school operators carry on I wonder.

Omg ridiculous

24 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

Must reach the knee??? Crazy.

3 hours ago, TouchTouch said:

If someone isn’t into us obviously, patrolling around them would only waste both sides’ time. 

Well said...well said.

Being like minded...Maybe we should meet up for a drink ..coffee or beer

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

8 minutes ago, Tangent said:

Went on Monday. Was wearing my white brief and linger around the shower room and upstair. Without any doubts, able to attract many pervert uncles follow me and grab my wet and see-through bubble butt. I also purposely use my butt to touch their dick and stand in front of cubicle to let them finger my ass. Did 3p in cubicle upstair where one guy hj and kiss me hardly and one uncle only can see but cant touch me(everytime the uncle try to touch me the guy who kiss me will push him away hahahaha so pity the uncle, can see cannot eat). Feeling great af and able to let one uncle bang me on second floor near the basin area and he drop his cum at the basin 😅 Luckily no one passby and he moan so loud when i lick his nipple and he bang so hard on me (can hear the piak piak sound somemore). 

So hot. Thats my fantasy to be fingered and bang and have people watch my ass being used. 

6 hours ago, Tangent said:

Went on Monday. Was wearing my white brief and linger around the shower room and upstair. Without any doubts, able to attract many pervert uncles follow me and grab my wet and see-through bubble butt. I also purposely use my butt to touch their dick and stand in front of cubicle to let them finger my ass. Did 3p in cubicle upstair where one guy hj and kiss me hardly and one uncle only can see but cant touch me(everytime the uncle try to touch me the guy who kiss me will push him away hahahaha so pity the uncle, can see cannot eat). Feeling great af and able to let one uncle bang me on second floor near the basin area and he drop his cum at the basin 😅 Luckily no one passby and he moan so loud when i lick his nipple and he bang so hard on me (can hear the piak piak sound somemore). 

Wow he fuck you raw?? What time was it??

6 hours ago, Tangent said:

Wow! Fun with risky eh :)

5 hours ago, bwithme said:

guys. not sure if this has been asked before. is there locker in the changing room ? for rental or bring our own padlock ? planning to go for the first time. need some guidance from the sifu here.

There are some old school lockers for rent located outside of the changing rooms. No need to bring your own lock. Costs RM1. Just pass the bill to the uncle at the counter and he will give you 2 50-cent coins to be slot into the locker. Only can be opened and closed once. Locker key comes with a strap.

1 hour ago, ShaneK said:

What's the best time to visit Chin Woo pool for a swim and cruise?

I've never tried cruising at a pool, any tips?

Before 5 is quiet, so can have fun worriless, After 5 would be more candies and so more uncles thus its hard to have action. Just use eye contact, im sure 70% guys there are gay but beware some are not so bear your own risk. Or u can touch your kuku bird to signal them 🤣

2 hours ago, Tangent said:

Before 5 is quiet, so can have fun worriless, After 5 would be more candies and so more uncles thus its hard to have action. Just use eye contact, im sure 70% guys there are gay but beware some are not so bear your own risk. Or u can touch your kuku bird to signal them 🤣

But I also scared people I'm not interested in get the wrong message 🤭🤭🤭

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic