Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

13 hours ago, ShaneK said:

eh wait, briefs is the triangular ones or the square ones. I meant to say I wear the square ones, like boxer briefs. So far no problem when I swim in Chinwoo. 

Oh any shapes of briefs are ok so long as it for swimming.  Read the swimwear guide at the ticket counter for more info.

Just now, Tangent said:

Would say weekend starting 3pm is going to be happening. Make sure encounter with the full body tattoo pink gstring guy haha you would wanted more from him😝

cant make it today. Im planning to drop in tomorrow after lunch as im in the area. How is the crowd on weekdays and do people just loiter around upstairs?

2 minutes ago, bbmly said:

cant make it today. Im planning to drop in tomorrow after lunch as im in the area. How is the crowd on weekdays and do people just loiter around upstairs?

Tomorrow is good to have fun too. Weekdays gt many regular faces so dont expect any surprises but quite safe to have fun cuz less ppl compared with weekend. Ya you would see some ppl didnt touch the water and cruise around upstairs including me😝 but i would make sure my white brief is always wet so the uncles can see through my bubble butt 🤪🤪

2 hours ago, Tangent said:

Tomorrow is good to have fun too. Weekdays gt many regular faces so dont expect any surprises but quite safe to have fun cuz less ppl compared with weekend. Ya you would see some ppl didnt touch the water and cruise around upstairs including me😝 but i would make sure my white brief is always wet so the uncles can see through my bubble butt 🤪🤪

Nice

CW changing rooms are pretty old school. Showers are located on ground floor. No doors, only a flimsy shower curtain there to maintain modesty (if you so choose haha!) Couple of cubicles upstairs but no showerheads installed.

In any case, we are probably all gonna get locked down soon enough so tmrw might be our last chance to get a swim in for a while...

17 minutes ago, LizzyL said:

CW changing rooms are pretty old school. Showers are located on ground floor. No doors, only a flimsy shower curtain there to maintain modesty (if you so choose haha!) Couple of cubicles upstairs but no showerheads installed.

In any case, we are probably all gonna get locked down soon enough so tmrw might be our last chance to get a swim in for a while...

what is the name of the one with blue cubicles ??

14 hours ago, LizzyL said:

Indeed ... probably last chance to swim, so today let's go enjoy to the max haha. 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:34 PM, Tangent said:

Ohhhh my. Hehe. What time usually on weekdays ? 2-5pm ?

On 1/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, Zuok said:

Why cannot use shower? Under renovation?

No not under renovation. I've checked the shower works fine. But there is red tape there says no entry, do not enter.

Maybe the management use this MCO as an excuse to prevent people from cruising.

Six states - Melaka, Johor, Penang, Selangor, Sabah and the Federal Territories including Kuala Lumpur - will re-enter the Movement Control Order (MCO) where social activities and gatherings are banned. The states of Pahang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Terengganu and Kelantan will be placed under a less stringent RMCO

To last 2 weeks, for now

Edited by mate69
54 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Six states - Melaka, Johor, Penang, Selangor, Sabah and the Federal Territories including Kuala Lumpur - will re-enter the Movement Control Order (MCO) where social activities and gatherings are banned. The states of Pahang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Terengganu and Kelantan will be placed under a less stringent RMCO

To last 2 weeks, for now

No more swimming for another 2 weeks. 

I was glad that I managed to have a short session just now before it is temporarily closed for at least 2weeks again. 🍼

Good that the “Patrol ninja squad” and “Static chatters squad” are significantly lesser today. 🤭

stay safe, guys. Let’s stay alive so that we could leer and stare at those curves and tans again.😬 

Edited by TouchTouch
1 hour ago, TouchTouch said:

I was glad that I managed to have a short session just now before it is temporarily closed for at least 2weeks again. 🍼

Good that the “Patrol ninja squad” and “Static chatters squad” are significantly lesser today. 🤭

stay safe, guys. Let’s stay alive so that we could leer and stare at those curves and tans again.😬 

Wow, how was your short session

Was at CW pool yesterday (tuesday) for a final swim before MCO and i was lucky to finally catch some cruising action.  The previous time i went i did not see any steamy action. So yesterday after my swim i went to shower on the first floor and after that i was wiping dry. in my opposite cubicle i saw a fit Chinese guy teasing me and i responded with a tease also. unfortunately there were too many "extras" that kept walking up and down trying to seek a peek. We moved upstairs but could not do anything because of the "extras". He grab me a little and that was it. 

TO the guy i met, i hope we meet again at CW pool to carry on where we left off. he was wearing blue trucks and carrying a blue gym bag. 

Cheers! 

11 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Was at CW pool yesterday (tuesday) for a final swim before MCO and i was lucky to finally catch some cruising action.  The previous time i went i did not see any steamy action. So yesterday after my swim i went to shower on the first floor and after that i was wiping dry. in my opposite cubicle i saw a fit Chinese guy teasing me and i responded with a tease also. unfortunately there were too many "extras" that kept walking up and down trying to seek a peek. We moved upstairs but could not do anything because of the "extras". He grab me a little and that was it. 

TO the guy i met, i hope we meet again at CW pool to carry on where we left off. he was wearing blue trucks and carrying a blue gym bag. 

Cheers! 

If I'm you I would just do it in front of them or inviting them to join. Or you can have fun upstairs.

16 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Cheers! 

"Extras" being blamed coz by u didn't dare to it...

🤣🤣🤣

🙊🙊🙊

🖕🖕🖕

6 hours ago, Tangent said:

If I'm you I would just do it in front of them or inviting them to join. Or you can have fun upstairs.

Yup for sure i will next time. I was pretty new to the pool and i wanted to learn about the "environment"  first before making, possibly regretful, mistakes. 

23 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Cheers! 

May I join as well ? Hehe. Maybe after MCO.

9 minutes ago, TouchTouch said:

there is one already, no? I am not sure if I can share the link here, but the group is pretty dead too.

Wanna Touch2 me? LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

I was probably among the few who’d wear swim briefs when I swam at UM pool. I recall during a certain period of time a few years ago, when I went swimming at UM pool in the evening after work, I’d see a lean and quite good-looking Chinese guy who’s always in his purple-colour swim briefs. I think he certainly knew my presence but I was really unsure whether he’s into guys.
There was once, after an hour of approx. 12 to 14 laps, I went shower and as usual, with my swim briefs taken off. A few minutes later the siren rang out, and those other guys also came down for shower. I remembered there were many other shower heads available, but that lean guy somehow chose to use the shower head right next to me. He didn’t remove his swim briefs but the fact that he was so close by had made me kind of excited and I remembered my dick was like half-erected. What more excited was that he certainly saw my dick—and I noticed that he sneaked a look at my dick quite several times.
I really miss those moments. :)

21 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

I was probably among the few who’d wear swim briefs when I swam at UM pool. I recall during a certain period of time a few years ago, when I went swimming at UM pool in the evening after work, I’d see a lean and quite good-looking Chinese guy who’s always in his purple-colour swim briefs. I think he certainly knew my presence but I was really unsure whether he’s into guys.
There was once, after an hour of approx. 12 to 14 laps, I went shower and as usual, with my swim briefs taken off. A few minutes later the siren rang out, and those other guys also came down for shower. I remembered there were many other shower heads available, but that lean guy somehow chose to use the shower head right next to me. He didn’t remove his swim briefs but the fact that he was so close by had made me kind of excited and I remembered my dick was like half-erected. What more excited was that he certainly saw my dick—and I noticed that he sneaked a look at my dick quite several times.
I really miss those moments. :)

Wow where is the UM pool ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic