Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

• 6 months later...
Guest Swimkid

Had a nice encounter today during the 9am to 12noon session.

Reached around 10am. Swam my laps. Went to shower.

Was very quiet, as i showered in the nude, door partially open, as door wont stay open by itself.

After a while, a chinese/korean looking hunk came shower across from my shower stall.

After 2min,he stripped off his square trunks, and i then opened my door fully, giving him a frontal view of my half hard cock. I was delighted when his cock responded, and was 7in long approx, and very thick looking. He was also fully shaved, smooth cock n balls, just what I like.

I then motioned for him to join me.

Was such a wonderful experience. Wow!

Guest poolguy

Was very quiet, as i showered in the nude, door partially open, as door wont stay open by itself.

After a while, a chinese/korean looking hunk came shower across from my shower stall.

After 2min,he stripped off his square trunks, and i then opened my door fully, giving him a frontal view of my half hard cock. I was delighted when his cock responded, and was 7in long approx, and very thick looking. He was also fully shaved, smooth cock n balls, just what I like.

kj? wow any action later hehe?

was this at last row?

Nice experience! Was he muscular? Mind telling what action you had?

I have been there quite some times, had some 4 - 5 handjob sessions as of now. I once saw a hot action! One indian fucking a chinese twink while an uncle squeezing the twink's nipples and fondling his cock.

how is chin woo?happening?what time are the best?

Not really, due to its lower popularity compared to KJ, and that it has open shower--not easy to get into action, so most likely you only get some staring or showing off / jacking himself only. Can't give you a definite time as I don't have too much swimming experience at there.

I m 18 year old guy.heard about these shower actions .sound interesting.want to try it out.

Erm by all means you are already 18, you can think for yourself. But be sure to play safe to avoid contracting STDs

Guest hornyvirginboy

Not really, due to its lower popularity compared to KJ, and that it has open shower--not easy to get into action, so most likely you only get some staring or showing off / jacking himself only. Can't give you a definite time as I don't have too much swimming experience at there.

Erm by all means you are already 18, you can think for yourself. But be sure to play safe to avoid contracting STDs

out of curiosity would u like to hook up?i m a virgin.

It's exam season for me. But anyway I am into muscular (which i think you are not, but sadly I haven't met one == too uncommon in Malaysia) and maybe mature guys, Good luck having fun! Do share your experience and ask for tips if you need.

It's exam season for me. But anyway I am into muscular (which i think you are not, but sadly I haven't met one == too uncommon in Malaysia) and maybe mature guys, Good luck having fun! Do share your experience and ask for tips if you need.

Guest hornyvirginboy

do introduce me to any guys please..n yeah u guessed rite.if u know any single skinny guys like me interested please do tell me.

do introduce me to any guys please..n yeah u guessed rite.if u know any single skinny guys like me interested please do tell me.

I don't have any personal contact of any guy, but any newbie would be able to get their first experience smoothly at the pool I believe.

Guest hornyvirginboy

I don't have any personal contact of any guy, but any newbie would be able to get their first experience smoothly at the pool I believe.

by pool do u mean kj?and what first experience do u mean?

Guest hornyvirginboy

Yeah KJ. Erm anything, handjob, blowjob or if you bring lube / condom with you, who knows you may get some anal fun. Hehe

what are the chances that I get u know that kind of fun?what time would u suggest?2pm?monday is it good?or morning will I get any fun?

what are the chances that I get u know that kind of fun?what time would u suggest?2pm?monday is it good?or morning will I get any fun?

Not sure, but they are more than likely, say 60% to agree to have blowjob (well that's not bad already). As for anal sex, because it's not really convenient, so I would say 20 - 30% chance. Monday not really a good choice as you know, 'blue Monday' so people don't feel like going to pool. Depends on what type of crowd you want.

Morning: ALWAYS uncles >50 years old. No need to work ma.

Afternoon: Younger crowd, A mix of all age groups.

Night: Best crowd I guess. Office workers are finished with their work.

If you want afternoon, swim from 2 p.m. to say, 3 p.m. and can start hunting le.

Guest hornyvirginboy

Not sure, but they are more than likely, say 60% to agree to have blowjob (well that's not bad already). As for anal sex, because it's not really convenient, so I would say 20 - 30% chance. Monday not really a good choice as you know, 'blue Monday' so people don't feel like going to pool. Depends on what type of crowd you want.

Morning: ALWAYS uncles >50 years old. No need to work ma.

Afternoon: Younger crowd, A mix of all age groups.

Night: Best crowd I guess. Office workers are finished with their work.

If you want afternoon, swim from 2 p.m. to say, 3 p.m. and can start hunting le.

what would u encourage wearing for swim wear?and is it alrite to nude up at the changing rooms at kj or is it strange?should I leave the shower door open when showering?

what would u encourage wearing for swim wear?and is it alrite to nude up at the changing rooms at kj or is it strange?should I leave the shower door open when showering?

Of course swimming attire -- square trunks, triangular, or if you are more daring, you can go for speedos. Actually it is okay to be nude but so far NO ONE has done this throughout my 10 trips there. However, bathing naked is more common as you have your own cubicle to shower. Depends on how discreet you want to be. If you want to ensure a catch, leave it open. Woots! I never had the guts to go this far, at most half open.

Guest hornyvirginboy

Hornyvirginboy, can I have fun with you? I'm virgin too XD Do u mind give me your contact? Hope we can meet as soon as possible! I at around klcc area.

hey chi-sch-boy nice lets meet up perhaps.i'd love to get introduced.

Guest poolguy

Of course swimming attire -- square trunks, triangular, or if you are more daring, you can go for speedos. Actually it is okay to be nude but so far NO ONE has done this throughout my 10 trips there. However, bathing naked is more common as you have your own cubicle to shower. Depends on how discreet you want to be. If you want to ensure a catch, leave it open. Woots! I never had the guts to go this far, at most half open.

2nd row has most open door shower ppl!

Guest HornyBoy93

hey chi-sch-boy nice lets meet up perhaps.i'd love to get introduced.

Hey I'm a virgin skinny guy too LOL

Let me know if you'd like to meet up for some fun :) 

Got wechat? 

Hey Hornyvirginboy, I've been wanting to have some fun at the KJ pool too... wanna meet up there sometime? wechat? 

when will you be there again?

Guest HornyBoy93

come lets go hornyboy93.whenu free?

Sure would love to, can exchange contact please? Then we can message each other privately? you got email/wechat? Or make a profile here and message me, easier for us to plan meet up :) 

Guest hornyvirginboy

Sure would love to, can exchange contact please? Then we can message each other privately? you got email/wechat? Or make a profile here and message me, easier for us to plan meet up :)

0172749628.message me if u r free.i have another friend who is joining along too.i don't have wechat or whatsapp.just message or call.

Guest Guest

Had the best jerk off session with two swim fit guys at kj pool shower area..anyone free tmrrow?

your stats? Which session u were there yesterday? U will b going today?
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic