Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

4 hours ago, jay96 said:

yupp yesterday

yupp yesterday afternoon a few guys were there looking around the locker room just staring at people and rounding area 2nd changing area...they were critizing those that were cruising.

Those two deserved to be humiliated and beaten up if they ignored this loud warning.

This is Malaysia

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

11 minutes ago, Bozzboy said:

Anyone going to KJ pool after work today?

Read above...do you want your face to be all over the internet for gay activities??

LOL

Edited by ToughGuy

44 minutes ago, davidchong1231 said:

Hi there guys, i am a new member here and do not know how Chin Woo Swimming Pool is

Like are the lockers safe? 

What time will it be open?

Is a square swimming trunk ok?

can we be topless when swimming?

How many floors are there in the toilet/changing room/showers

Which floor has what and where should i go for maximum fun?

Sorry for asking so many questions but i would really appreciate it if someone enlightens me

Careful...KJ pool security beaten up guys have fun in shower

51 minutes ago, davidchong1231 said:

Hi there guys, i am a new member here and do not know how Chin Woo Swimming Pool is

Like are the lockers safe? 

What time will it be open?

Is a square swimming trunk ok?

can we be topless when swimming?

How many floors are there in the toilet/changing room/showers

Which floor has what and where should i go for maximum fun?

Sorry for asking so many questions but i would really appreciate it if someone enlightens me

Hey there. Welcome.
Chin Woo is Olympic ish size pool.

As for lockers, I'm not sure how safe usually I just bring along my belongings

Time will be 2pm start on Weekdays and Weekend I think 9am. (Refer on their webpage/websites. Just search for Chin Woo Business Operation hours)

As long as you wear swimming trunks and speedos are all okay

Yes. Topless is fine.

2 floor. First full curtain shower room (can open curtain if you prefer showing off) and the second floor is basically changing area.

As for maximum fun, not sure. I usually just walk around naked or just shower. Haha

5 hours ago, newtothis said:

Hi everyone. New here and to cruising. Would anyone be into effeminate boys? I have long hair and cut. Virginal but has bottom tendencies. ~177cm tall, 28 y/o, average build. Half Malay, half Indian. Thanks for responding.

Awesome

Are you lean?

Edited by ToughGuy

On 2/13/2019 at 10:52 PM, Dart said:

Hi Guys,

Be very careful when cruising in KJ shower area. I witnessed 2 guys getting caught while in a cubicle.They were beaten, insulted and sent to MBPJ.

The culprit is the new guard ( in uniform ) in the front counter and another plain clothes guard. He frequently makes rounds to check for these activities.

KJ shower is no longer save like those days. Do not engage in the cubicles, make contact and go elsewhere.

Please pass the news, especially those who are not English literate.

Take care guys.

Hi Guys,

The culprit is the security guard in uniform who has just been transferred to KJ swimming pool a few months ago.

He brags around what he did to the 2 guys, trying to get the moral support from swimmers.  I believe there are earlier cases. 

He intimidates those who are cruising. Do not be afraid of him! If he lays a hand on you, tell him you will report him to the police. 

Even If you are caught in a cubicle with a guy, do not admit that you were engaged in sex and legally he cannot hit you.

Please spread this information around especially to those who are not English literate.

Have a great day, guys. 

1 hour ago, Dart said:

Hi Guys,

The culprit is the security guard in uniform who has just been transferred to KJ swimming pool a few months ago.

He brags around what he did to the 2 guys, trying to get the moral support from swimmers.  I believe there are earlier cases. 

He intimidates those who are cruising. Do not be afraid of him! If he lays a hand on you, tell him you will report him to the police. 

Even If you are caught in a cubicle with a guy, do not admit that you were engaged in sex and legally he cannot hit you.

Please spread this information around especially to those who are not English literate.

Have a great day, guys. 

Great encouragement! Thanks for this 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:50 PM, fit said:

Was there this morning. Anything happened? 

Hey there Fit, I want to work on my speedo tan, like the one in your DP.  Do you know of any place I can do that without any issues.  The pools in Klang valley are not private enough nor have convenient places to tan.  Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks

On 2/19/2019 at 5:30 PM, KL guy said:

Anyone familiar with public law? Is that illegal if 2 guys caught having shower together? Or even if they cuddle each other?

This is MALAYsia

8 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

KJ getting so tight with security now. I think CW is better now.

8 hours ago, undiesmaster said:

Where is CW?

Was at KJ twice the last week. I never saw the guard come in at all in the shower areas.

Chin Woo Stadium is located at Jalan Hang Jebat  https://goo.gl/maps/gr9Hou9aDjQ2

The MRT and LRT stops at Pasar Seni Station after which a 500m walk to the location.

Parking is available and remember to stamp it if you plan on staying for more than 2 hours.

10 hours ago, speedohard said:

Was at KJ twice the last week. I never saw the guard come in at all in the shower areas.

Chin Woo Stadium is located at Jalan Hang Jebat  https://goo.gl/maps/gr9Hou9aDjQ2

The MRT and LRT stops at Pasar Seni Station after which a 500m walk to the location.

Parking is available and remember to stamp it if you plan on staying for more than 2 hours.

You are consider lucky you never saw them. They usually very secretive especially the outfit one

15 hours ago, speedohard said:

Thanks for the information. Btw, what's the best time to visit?

14 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

You are consider lucky you never saw them. They usually very secretive especially the outfit one

If he is wearing an outfit he is not being very secretive is it?

9 hours ago, undiesmaster said:

Thanks for the information. Btw, what's the best time to visit?

CW - I don't really go there but it used to be really active in the afternoons but quiet nowadays. I am not sure if peak hours are active though.

KJ Pool - It's really hard to say. I think it all boils down to timing. Best when it's not too crowded but there is a right person and hitting it off. 

There's a couple of guys who likes to hang at the end of the aisle and stares down the entire time hoping to watch. To me that's a real downer. Nothing is gonna happen and you're wasting everybody's time. There are also some who doesn't even change but just walk around endlessly. I am more worried of these people than the security guard.

Edited by speedohard

KJ Pool, the infamous security guard in uniform seats at the front counter stares at the CCTV, appears to be oblivious of what is going on in the shower area.

But he walks swiftly and silently at any moment he deems suitable to pounce at unsuspecting couple in the cubicle.

A foreigner and very homophobic, he can appear to be friendly and chatty even to suspects but inside he is actually a  ravenous wolf!

The former security guards were nothing like him at all and he is here to stay at least until he is transferred out.

Do not get engaged in the cubicle! Notice he carries a baton because hitting guys with bare hands can be painful for him too.

Wonder what trauma the 2 guys have to go through.  

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic