Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest hornyvirginboy

Had the best jerk off session with two swim fit guys at kj pool shower area..anyone free tmrrow?

Wow hornyswimmer.lets go tomorrow text me now lets discuss 0172749628.

Guest slash

Hai im malay slim fit.

Interested to cruise for my first time around swimming pool. Any idea which is better?

Kelana Jaya- sounds famous but i depend heavily on public transport. It will be quite hard to reach there unless by taxi (which is quite pricey :()

Chin Woo - nearer to lrt and i can walk there but since it is an open shower there, not sure i can have much fun there

Bandar Tun Razak- seems nice but i have no idea to get there.

p/s im from seremban. will be staying in bukit bintang till 14th june 2014

Guest Slash

Hi Slash, can I know your stats? Maybe we can meet somewhere or at your hotel :P

175 cm, 65 kg, malay, dark, slim

i'll be staying at backpackers hostel. no private room for fun :(

Guest HornyBoy93

Sorry, didnt go today. I would be wearing a aqux swim speedo. U?

I'll keep a look out for a sexy speedo then lol

Do you exchange contact btw? Wechat?

I've gone to KJ before a few times, no action at all :( 

Guest Guest

oh? nice. no strict dress code right? cause i don't have a swimming trunk haha

Oh? Swimming trunk is advisable, sometime the life guard might ask u to leave the pool if he see u in short and please do not wear any t-shirt while swimming
Guest Guest

Oh? Swimming trunk is advisable, sometime the life guard might ask u to leave the pool if he see u in short and please do not wear any t-shirt while swimming

There is a notice board saying short are not allowed, anyhow I still saw some guys swim with their short sometimes
Guest Guest

oh a quick one to anyone, between 3k kompleks (around subang jaya area) swimming pool and kelana jaya, which would be better?

Personally I would prefer kelana jaya pool, 3k is a indoor pool and I found that the water a bit cold

Kj swimming pool is such a messy gay nest hahaha..

I went in the morning around 1030am today. First time, excited.

Only less than 10 ppl there but 90% gay. You can tell from their eye when staring at you in trunks.

Some just sitting in the changing room waiting for action. Some just loitering from row to row in the shower room. Some even pushed my door and wanted to come in.

Nice handjob I had there. Many big cocks. Mostly chinese and rich and mature!!! Drive classy imported car wei..! Haha

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest pool guy

Kj swimming pool is such a messy gay nest hahaha..

I went in the morning around 1030am today. First time, excited.

Only less than 10 ppl there but 90% gay. You can tell from their eye when staring at you in trunks.

Some just sitting in the changing room waiting for action. Some just loitering from row to row in the shower room. Some even pushed my door and wanted to come in.

Nice handjob I had there. Many big cocks. Mostly chinese and rich and mature!!! Drive classy imported car wei..! Haha

those r closeted uncles! usually uncles r more daring...

those r closeted uncles! usually uncles r more daring...

There's a few uncles.

But the ones I encountered with are not. 1 is about mid 30s another one is 40 but gym fit, and big cock! Good looking mature man..

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

Guest poolguy

There's a few uncles.

But the ones I encountered with are not. 1 is about mid 30s another one is 40 but gym fit, and big cock! Good looking mature man..

Haha lucky u then. Could have had a circle jerk then since so few of u lol

Haha lucky u then. Could have had a circle jerk then since so few of u lol

Haha I guess the mature men are all shy and discreet. Seemed like they prefer 1 on 1 quickie.

There's also a young chinese guy who look like a pervert. Keep pushing every door and wanna get laid. A few indian fat guys and old men too. So mixed crowds.

Me the youngest there and could feel the eyes on me haha

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

the perverted chinese guy tall n wearing swim cap?

how did u initiate the hj btw?

The chinese guy a bit nerdy with specs. Not ugly but stalky turns me off. He didnt swim at all just sitting in the changing room. In late 20s or early 30s. Must be a regular.

How to initiate? We all know lah.

They just stand in the cubicle opposite mine and start playing with their cock while giving me the horny look haha

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

The chinese guy a bit nerdy with specs. Not ugly but stalky turns me off. He didnt swim at all just sitting in the changing room. In late 20s or early 30s. Must be a regular.

How to initiate? We all know lah.

They just stand in the cubicle opposite mine and start playing with their cock while giving me the horny look haha

u must b flirting with them also lol

din know hj is still done in the open

is this at last row?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic