Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

3 hours ago, Hungtall said:

I wana learn 

Absolutely! Yes!  Mandate Grooming aka Male HQ is the organizer. They are a male intimate apparels shop located at Ming Arcade #02-06 (opp from Hard Rock Cafe), and they advertise regularly here on BW (top banner).  Right next to this shop is the massage spa, which is very private. Not many people actually know unless they booked a massage. Feel free to call them 6737 3543 to book a massage. They engage a few freelance professional massage therapists, so you get to choose. I think they will be organizing a massage workshop soon, perhaps in the next few months or so, and will post the announcement here. They engage different therapists to conduct the workshop, based on the expertise required. I specialize in deep tissue massage. Hopefully, they would invite me again if I am lucky. So stay tuned! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 11:31 AM, yishunMassage said:

Absolutely! Yes!  Mandate Grooming aka Male HQ is the organizer. They are a male intimate apparels shop located at Ming Arcade #02-06 (opp from Hard Rock Cafe), and they advertise regularly here on BW (top banner).  Right next to this shop is the massage spa, which is very private. Not many people actually know unless they booked a massage. Feel free to call them 6737 3543 to book a massage. They engage a few freelance professional massage therapists, so you get to choose. I think they will be organizing a massage workshop soon, perhaps in the next few months or so, and will post the announcement here. They engage different therapists to conduct the workshop, based on the expertise required. I specialize in deep tissue massage. Hopefully, they would invite me again if I am lucky. So stay tuned! 

Hi guys

Great news!

Male HQ is organizing the next workshop on Saturday 16 March 2-4pm. Be sure to sign up quickly as spots are very limited and are getting snapped up fast. For more info, simply click on the above link or call 6737 3543. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

If you want to try my deep tissue massage, just whatsapp me 8692 4550! I'll be happy to hear from you. Do note that I do incall at Ming Arcade, not at Yishun. I also provide outcall at the comfort of your home.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 10:13 PM, yishunMassage said:

Hi guys

Great news!

Male HQ is organizing the next workshop on Saturday 16 March 2-4pm. Be sure to sign up quickly as spots are very limited and are getting snapped up fast. For more info, simply click on the above link or call 6737 3543. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

If you want to try my deep tissue massage, just whatsapp me 8692 4550! I'll be happy to hear from you. Do note that I do incall at Ming Arcade, not at Yishun. I also provide outcall at the comfort of your home.

Just wanted to let you know that the workshop has only 1 spot left. Sign up ASAP if you are interested. Simply call 6737 3543 or click on the link below. If you want, I also conduct private massage workshop for two, in addition to providing deep tissuem massage. Whatsapp 86924550 if you are interested. Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Edited by yishunMassage

On 3/8/2019 at 7:57 PM, yishunMassage said:

Just wanted to let you know that the workshop has only 1 spot left. Sign up ASAP if you are interested. Simply call 6737 3543 or click on the link below. If you want, I also conduct private massage workshop for two, in addition to providing deep tissuem massage. Whatsapp 86924550 if you are interested. Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Thank you so much for all your overwhelming interest in this Saturday's "Intimate Massage" workshop. The registration is full and enquiries are still pouring in! If you are interested, kindly click on the link above for the workshop's FAQ, or call 6737 3543 for more info.

If you are interested in private massage workshop for two, simply WhatsApp 8692 4550, and I'll try to find you a suitable partner and coordinate the date and time for the both of you.

You are also welcome to WhatsApp 8692 4550 if you want to try my massage.

Looking forward to seeing you guys this Saturday for this workshop! So exciting! 

It was a fun learning session this afternoon, you get to be massaged and practice the intimate massage on fellow participants. Thanks Lawrence and Male-HQ for organising it.

Lawrence is an experience and skillful therapist, he will correct your posture, teaching and guiding you where to apply more strength with the various strokes, was having great time picking up the technique from him. It's really worth attending the workshop.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:23 PM, Bennnnn said:

Had the pleasure to try his massage today. He dedicates time to key areas e.g. the neck/lower back and relieves the tension. The environment is a simple but cosy set up. Would definitely go again! 

Totally agreed with all whom had tried his massage.

Alot of my customers whom had tried him had told me that Lawrence's is very good,  friendly and  good in his work, you can leave your body to him and let him work 

for you and you can be assured that he knows what to do and leave u feeling great and rejuvenated. :thumb::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

managed to attend a recent intimate massage workshop conducted by Lawrence and it was definitely a great learning experience.

he lets participants experience both being the therapist and the client, so you get a full understanding of how the strokes should be properly done.

he's a very skilled masseur so he really is able to hit the knots and tight spots on point. plus, very accommodating and friendly. 

place had proper massage bed, ambient music and shower. overall, great experience. 

On 3/17/2019 at 12:16 AM, Leon said:

It was a fun learning session this afternoon, you get to be massaged and practice the intimate massage on fellow participants. Thanks Lawrence and Male-HQ for organising it.

Lawrence is an experience and skillful therapist, he will correct your posture, teaching and guiding you where to apply more strength with the various strokes, was having great time picking up the technique from him. It's really worth attending the workshop.

Glad you enjoyed the workshop as much as I did. I should thank you for your active participation and openness to learn. I am confident you will be good at massage as you practice more. Feel free to contact 86924550 when you try my massage again! Looking forward!

On 3/17/2019 at 9:02 PM, finnick0007 said:

Hi

We sent our Masseur Finnick to the session on 16 March 2019. The feedback from our masseur about Lawrence is very good. We may send our future masseurs for additional training in the future. 

Thank you so much for sending your new masseur to us for training! He's very eager to learn and absorbs pretty quickly. I believe he'll be a great masseur one day! Looking forward to seeing you and your other masseurs! 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:57 AM, jammer391 said:

managed to attend a recent intimate massage workshop conducted by Lawrence and it was definitely a great learning experience.

he lets participants experience both being the therapist and the client, so you get a full understanding of how the strokes should be properly done.

he's a very skilled masseur so he really is able to hit the knots and tight spots on point. plus, very accommodating and friendly. 

place had proper massage bed, ambient music and shower. overall, great experience. 

Glad you had enjoyed the private workshop and learning how to give an intimate massage. I must say you are a fast learner and pretty natural with your strokes. They are firm long and strong. Well done! I'm happy that you feel the tight spots of your athletic muscular build are well taken care of. I really look forward to giving you a solid massage soon after your business trip. Cya!

Just to let you know that my massage service will cease by the end of June this year due to family commitments. It may reopen in the future, not sure. Feel free to whatsapp 86924550 if you wish to book an appointment before I close.

From my heart, appreciate you for being such a great client all these years. Many of us have become such awesome friends. Thank you

Not to forget, thanks so much to BW admin and moderators. You are doing good job, considering this is a free platform and you are doing this at top of your day job. I'm grateful and thankful for what you are doing. 

Take care and wishing all BW guys and friends all the best! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 10:23 PM, Bennnnn said:

Had the pleasure to try his massage today. He dedicates time to key areas e.g. the neck/lower back and relieves the tension. The environment is a simple but cosy set up. Would definitely go again! 

Hi 

Really appreciate you for coming to my massage twice in a row within such a short time! So sorry you have to come on a weekday to get an appointment. I'm very happy you enjoyed the neck shoulders and back. Yes, I focus on those areas for you bcoz yours were tight with tension. Usually I focus on different areas for clients based on their needs. Looking forward to seeing you soon, from the heart!

Guest Badlands

I was reading alot about Lawrence's review and decided to go for a massage to see for myself, I'm love going for massages and so wanted to try Lawrence's touch. What can I say, I think it was the best massage so far that I've been too, sensual and arousing yet there was elements of deep tissue massage that helped to loosen the tight muscles..Love it especially when he massaged massage between my butt crack,  area around my anus and we'll as stroking my penis to clam me down after doing deep tissue massage which could be a little painful. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had the pleasure to be massaged by lawrence again. Sensual but at the same time firm strokes/pressure to release those stubborn knots. Started chatting and really saw a different side of him, looking forward to seeing him again! 

P.S. thanks for the ride!

On 5/28/2019 at 10:45 PM, Bennnnn said:

Had the pleasure to be massaged by lawrence again. Sensual but at the same time firm strokes/pressure to release those stubborn knots. Started chatting and really saw a different side of him, looking forward to seeing him again! 

P.S. thanks for the ride!

thank you so much! Really appreciate you coming for the massage 4x in a month! 

On 5/18/2019 at 10:22 AM, Badlands said:

I was reading alot about Lawrence's review and decided to go for a massage to see for myself, I'm love going for massages and so wanted to try Lawrence's touch. What can I say, I think it was the best massage so far that I've been too, sensual and arousing yet there was elements of deep tissue massage that helped to loosen the tight muscles..Love it especially when he massaged massage between my butt crack,  area around my anus and we'll as stroking my penis to clam me down after doing deep tissue massage which could be a little painful. 

Wow! So much info!! Really appreciate your wonderful review. Delighted to help u relax after a hard day's work. U deserve to be happy!

On 6/3/2019 at 6:51 PM, nagitata said:

Was lucky enough to make an appointment with Lawrence as his schedule was always quite full every time I ask. He is very skilful and the massage was great! I enjoyed a lot. Not easy to find good massage like this. 

Thank u so much for not giving up!! Happy that u enjoyed the massage and loved it. U have traveled the world and tried so many massages. U are the person I should learn from. I'm very happy to have finally met you before I closed shop.

Edited by yishunMassage