Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

Dear BW Administrators, Members and Guests,

I would like to extend an invitation to you to experience my massage service at Yishun.

Sweet Almond Oil Massage (with Lavender)

• Muscle Tension Release and Relaxation, combined with Full Body Rejuvenation
  • Pure Sweet Almond massage therapy oil (from Spain)

I use a combined body rejuvenation approach from Chinese massage and Swedish strokes. I warmly invite you to try it for yourself, and welcome your feedback. 

Whatsapp 86924550 (Lawrence) for an appointment between 4pm – 7pm! 

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi 

Thank you for all the enquiry and appointments.

A lot of people asked about my stats: 42yo, 169cm, 72kg. The massage strength and pressure will be adjusted according to your comfort level. Feel free to let me know how you like it to be.

A lot of clients were also interested in the Body Cleansing Shower.  It will be done seated in the attached shower room. Clients will be given a shampoo and full body soap and wash, as well as a gentle and light head and shoulder massage in the process. Next, the client will be towel dried and be prepared for the full body massage (which is either dry or with Sweet Almond Oil). The Body Cleansing Shower is only $20.

Sweet almond oil is not suitable for clients with nuts allergy. Sweet almond oil is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It nourishes and rejuvenates the skin and body. I do add a dash of Australian imported 100% pure Lavender essential oil to the sweet almond oil, complimentary. Lavender oil is known for its relaxing and rejuvenation quality, which helps with de-stressing, releasing muscle tension and promoting sleep quality for its users.

Hope I have provided you with sufficient information and not overloaded you.

I look forward to meeting you and help promote your body and soul wellness.

Whatsapp 8692 4550 (Lawrence) for an appointment. I may not respond immediately as I might be attending to my clients.

Edited by yishunMassage

1st field report of Lawrence from Yishun

I have been an avid reader of BW but never saw a need to create an account and post comments. I will make an exception for today. 

I usually go for home base massages at least once a month and I am a huge and regular fan of Chivas ( amazing Hot Stones)

I was thrilled to read that there is a new Massage service is the north (yishun) and I quickly made my appointment today. Choose 1 hour oil massage and body cleanse.

I was greeted by a friendly and charming Lawrence who was waiting at the door to welcome me. He briefly informed me that he stays with his family and young Son and he asked if was comfortable. It was no issues for me. I nodded my head and smiled at his family and was ushered into the massage room quickly to avoid making me "feel" shy. 

Before the massage session started I used the attached toilet as I has to do "big business" Unfortunately the flush was choked. Long story short, it was so embarrassing for me. I cover the toilet with the lid and made a mental note to try to flush again after the massage ended. ( wish i completely forgot) :( anyway back to the field report.

I was Lawrence 1st client since he returned from Australia and I was also the 1st to try out his newly purchased massage bed and bath towels. Both up to industry standards. I approve. Almond Massage oil was smooth and non greasy.

I like a very sensual yet hard massage on certain problem areas and Lawrence was ever so accommodating and occasionally checking if the pressure was okay for me.  

Look out for his feet massage.. he even massages in between your toes. Explored a new "osgasmic" part of my body.. lol

He is a stay home dad and is extremely gay friendly. I think we all should support him.

His bath ritual is extremely nice. He makes you sit on a stool with a nice towel folded ( to keep your butt) comfortable. Shampoos your hair twice and massages your scalp. Soaps your entire body even in between your toes. He puts a lot of attention to ensure you are not cold.  He does not rush to shower you. Which I think is great. 

He dried my body with 2 towels and asked if I wanted baby powder on my body to absorb the moisture. I agreed and he proceed to do so.

Before I exited the bathroom I told Lawrence I wanted to pee. He quickly lifted the towel bowl lid ( TO MY HORROR). I almost died from being embarrassed. I kept apologising but Lawrence kept saying sorry to me instead as he forgot to inform me that the toilet was choked and the plumber was coming soon. He was so so so nice about it.

Anyway I will definitely go back often. I will have to rotate between Chivas and Lawrence now..lol

Ambience: 4 out of 5 stars

Quality of oil: 5 out 5 stars

Quality of towels : 5 out of 5 stars

Quality of Massage Bed: 5 out 5 stars

Value for money: $90 and i was there for 1 hour 45mins.. so good deal :)

Strengths: Friendly, did not look at the clock, very accommodating, charming

Areas to improve: Perhaps a little warning before massaging my face. He quickly stopped and apologised.. It wasn't his fault. ( I do not like when someone massages my face).

I just hope he keeps up the standard and makes time for potential regulars :)

Hi 

Just want to say thank you for all your enquiries and bookings. 

So far, my clients are really happy with the the Body Cleansing Shower and Sweet Almond Oil Massage. This is a professional massage focused on body and soul wellness. Just a quick recap of the services most popular with my clients:

Sweet Almond Oil Massage (with added Lavender oil), which is helps with Muscle Tension Release and Relaxation, and with Full Body Rejuvenation. 

This week is fully booked by now. Next week is open for booking. Kindly Whatsapp 8692 4550 (Lawrence).

Again, thank you for your support, and looking forward to giving you high quality massage and shower!

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi

I truly welcome feedback - so feel free to write your reviews and field reports. Also, any advice from you guys where else can I promote this massage service would be greatly welcomed and appreciated! Feel free to email your advice to me, or write it here on this post. 

Whatsapp 8692 4550 (Lawrence) for appointments! Again, thanks all you guys for your amazing support!

Hi Balara01 and my clients

I encourage you to experience the Body Cleansing Shower first, then have the Sweet Almond Oil Massage, in which I had added a generous dose of Lavender oil in it.

After the massage, it is good to allow the Sweet Almond Oil nourish your skin overnight. You will also experience the Lavender oil de-stressing and rejuvenating your body in your beauty sleep. If you have other engagements after the massage and don't want to walk around feeling oil soaked, I can give you a simple wipe off. Besides, Sweet Almond Oil is light and easily absorbed into the skin, unlike Olive Oil, which is richer and heavier, giving a more oily feeling.

Feel free to Whataspp 8692 4550 for an appointment. You will not regret it.

Hope to see you soon!

Lawrence

Hi BW Moderators, Members and Guests

Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for a fantastic week!!

It is wonderful meeting so many friendly and pleasant guys who knows how to pamper themselves! You totally deserve it!

The wonderful part of this job is getting to know so many amazing men from all successful walks of life, from all four corners of Singapore, from top notch businessmen, to high profile executives, to selfless people serving our community. I sincerely appreciate each of you for driving, or taking public transport all the way to Yishun to be pampered. I hope you did not regret the experience. And I learned so much from your feedback. I definitely hope to see you again!

Next week is getting booked up quite steadily. Kindly Whatsapp me 8692 4550 (Lawrence) for an appointment.

Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

It had been a very busy and successful few weeks. BIG Thank You for all your enquiries and bookings. Apologies to you if I could not match your timing. Please don't give up on me. Keep trying. 

Appreciate each client who gave very constructive feedback to improve my service quality. I had make fine tunings based on some of these feedback, and will continue to make changes in the near future. Glad to see some returning clients too, despite no happy ending. 

So far, clients are really happy with the Sweet Almond Oil Massage (with added Lavender oil),  which helps with Muscle Tension Release and Relaxation, and Full Body Rejuvenation. Many clients really went into a relaxed and rejuvenation deep sleep! I enjoy the sound of your snoring!

This week is fully booked all the way to coming Tuesday. Please Whatsapp Lawrence @  8692 4550 to make advance bookings. 

Again, thank you for your support, and looking forward to giving you good shower and massage!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

Hello Everybody!

Again, it had been a very busy and successful week. It is such a delight to see returning clients!  BIG Thank You for your enquiries, bookings, continual support and encouraging feedback. 

The most popular request is the Sweet Almond Oil Massage (with added Lavender oil),  which helps with Muscle Tension Release and Relaxation, and Full Body Rejuvenation. I use a combination of Chinese deep tissue massage and Swedish strokes. The strength and pressure are adjusted to your comfort level. 

This week and next week are fully booked already. Earliest availability is on coming Saturday and Sunday. Please Whatsapp Lawrence @  8692 4550 to make advance bookings. 

Again, Whatsapp Lawrence @ 8692 4550 for appointments! Thank you for your support!!

Lawrence

===================

Dear Lawrence,

I am sure you know what kind of customer is your target customer. Those who ask those funny questions would certainly not be your targeted customer group. You don't have to entertain them by posting those Q & A. Because they are not looking for a massage but something else. Just tell to go elsewhere for what they are seeking.

Please be mindful especially when you answer customers on an OPEN FORUM like BW.  It can be searched with Google. So be careful what you post.

GM

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi 

Good news! Good news! Good news!

For the sake of all my wonderful clients' ultimate comfort and rejuvenation, I had just upgraded the massage bed from the wooden frame portable/foldable bed to a solid metal frame massage bed. Yes, this new solid metal frame bed can handle more than 200kg, so I can provide massage services for chubs and bears too! All are welcome, none will be discriminated (unless your doctor advise against it).

So far, I had clients in all shapes and sizes, and with different professions, races and religions. I even had clients with non-contagious skin conditions, and I am very happy to pamper you because you deserve it. You may wish to know that all towels are washed after every client's use and given the coming wet season, they will be dried in an electrical dryer if necessary. 

And thanks to my client's feedback, I had also invested in a series of relaxing spa/yoga/kharma music, that would be played softly in the background during the session. Again, thank you for your constructive feedback to help improve the service quality.

Especially, thank you to all my returning clients who travelled from both near and far. I can't believe some of you live so far from Yishun! Sincerely appreciate your support!

I understand if clients cannot make it for whatever reasons. I would really appreciate it if clients would text/Whatsapp me to say you are not coming, even at the very last minute. This is so that I will not need spend time preparing the room, like keeping the aircondition turned on, hot water turned on, candles burning and music playing. And I could have my dinner or help my son with his homework, instead of sitting and waiting. 

I am happy to say that this week is busy and full, despite some no-show clients.  I welcome your Whatsapp 8692 4550 for appointments next week. 

Lawrence 

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi Lawrence,

What is your available timing? morning to evening or late

Hi gohippo, on weekdays, I take appointments between 5pm to 8pm, (meaning last appointment will be 8pm), because I would need to put my son to bed at 10pm latest. During weekends, I can start somewhat earlier, like 3pm, and last appointment would be still 8pm. Thank you everyone for your understanding. 

Dear Lawrence,

I am sure you know what kind of customer is your target customer. Those who ask those funny questions would certainly not be your targeted customer group. You don't have to entertain them by posting those Q & A. Because they are not looking for a massage but something else. Just tell to go elsewhere for what they are seeking.

Please be mindful especially when you answer customers on an OPEN FORUM like BW.  It can be searched with Google. So be careful what you post.

GM

Hi GM

Thank you so much for your advice and moderation. Please feel free to delete whatever that is inappropriate.

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi 

Again, had a very busy and successful week!

Just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for your support. And to many of you who came from so far away all the way to Yishun - big BIG thank you!!  I sincerely hope you had enjoyed the session and that after the massage you had a well deserved rest and a good night sleep. Importantly, HUGE thanks to all my returning clients -- so happy to see so many of you again! 

Appreciate all your interest and enquiries, and so sorry that I could not match many of your timing. If possible, book in advance, but I understand many of your work makes its hard to plan too far ahead. Don't give up. Keep trying, because quite often clients do last minute cancellations due to work or whatever reasons. I sincerely appreciate all who had taken the trouble to let me know you cannot make it and need to postpone. It helps to free up slots for other clients.   

Next week is open for booking. I welcome your Whatsapp 8692 4550 for bookings!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

I just came back from Lawrence's massage. I have tried 4 masseurs this year in Singapore and I dare say Lawrence is the best masseur ever. He is a very pleasant and outgoing guy who I can easily start a conversation with while enjoying his massage service. He assures you by asking if the pressure exerted is alright, whether I am feeling Ok~ etc. His room is clean and professionally set up with soothing music being played.

I felt entirely relaxed, comfortable and I definitely love his massage strokes. A good combination of hard spot massage and soft sensual strokes truly made my day. The sweet almond oil smells fragrant and my skin was much moisturized and rejuvenated. A big thumbs up for his sincerity towards his clients. I love his massage so much that I dare say I will be coming back for more massages and certainly not changing to any masseur other than Lawrence =)

Thank u once again for your professional and accommodating service.

Edited by ameifreak

I just came back from Lawrence's massage. I have tried 4 masseurs this year in Singapore and I dare say Lawrence is the best masseur ever. He is a very pleasant and outgoing guy who I can easily start a conversation with while enjoying his massage service. He assures you by asking if his level of strength exerted is alright, whether I am feeling Ok~ etc. His room is really clean and professionally set up with soothing music being played.

I felt really relaxed, comfortable and I definitely love his massage strokes. A good combination of hard spot massage and soft sensual strokes truly made my day. The sweet almond oil smells really fragrant and I felt my skin much moisturized by it. A big thumbs up for his sincerity towards his clients. I love his massage so much that I dare say I will be coming back for more massages and certainly not changing to any masseur other than Lawrence =)

Thank u once again for your hospitality and accommodating service.

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. Sorry, the massage took so long, as I just love to do a good and thorough job for my clients. You deserve it! I am glad you enjoyed the session, and hope to see you again!! :thumb: Thank you!!!

Just visited Lawrence. Had a great massage from him. I must say he is not only cute but eye candy :twisted: (at least to me, he is definitely above + above average). He is very accommodating in his massage. A very friendly person. Good quality massage oil. Comfortable size massage bed. I would say its medium strength to me (Im the type that can take very very hard massage) and probably acceptable to most people. His style is towards the Chinese massage, so don't expect long Swedish stroke. Overall, very good and comfortable experience. Will definitely go back to him.

Just visited Lawrence. Had a great massage from him. I must say he is not only cute but eye candy :twisted: (at least to me, he is definitely above + above average). He is very accommodating in his massage. A very friendly person. Good quality massage oil. Comfortable size massage bed. I would say its medium strength to me (Im the type that can take very very hard massage) and probably acceptable to most people. His style is towards the Chinese massage, so don't expect long Swedish stroke. Overall, very good and comfortable experience. Will definitely go back to him.

Dear Sunray

Thank you for your amazing review. I am very honoured and humbled by your support! Hope to see you again!!

Lawrence

Dear all BW moderators, members and guests

Just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all your enquiries and support for my massage services. Once again, it had been a successful week, and many returning customers who took the trouble to come to my humble abode and weathered the sweltering heat or rain storm. I sincerely hope and believe you had received a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The sound of you snoring is music to my ears. Appreciate your encouraging feedback that my massage strokes have a good flow and most importantly had accurately hit your spots and knots.

I really enjoy meeting all of you. Talking and listening to your life stories, struggles, joys and sadness. I must say, you guys are amazing in all that you are. You know who you are. So don't beat yourself up. But love yourself.

Thank you to all for your advance booking. This week and next are fully booked.

I will be taking a break from 19 December - 6 January to spend time with my family. I will try to respond to Whatsapp messages if I am in town.

May I take this opportunity to wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year 2014!!

And Happy Birthday to you who are born in December. Again, you know who you are.

Stay healthy. Stay positive. Stay happy.

Lawrence

Went to try out Lawrence's massage last evening. Indeed quite good. The pressure is about right, combined with some sensual strokes. Really felt relieved after the session. Keep it up man!!

Wow!! Thank you 'Hey there' for the beautiful review. Glad you enjoyed the massage. You totally deserve it after a hard day's work. I sure hope to see you again after the break!! Feel free to book in advance for a session after 6 Jan, as there are clients who had already secured bookings. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Moderators, Members and Guests

Hope you have had a great Christmas and a wonderful new year holiday! Sincerely appreciate your SMS/Whatsapp season's greetings, as well as those who keep me posted on your overseas vacation. Nice pics!

Very happy to have received advance bookings for sessions after my break on 6 Jan onwards. There are clients who had already booked till 8 Jan. Thank you for your enquiries during my break. 

I welcome your Whatsapp (Lawrence 8692 4550) for bookings.

Again, wishing you all your dreams come true in 2014!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

Had another massage session with Lawrence today. He knows I like hard massage and he had put in extra strength. Thank you for the effort. The massage far exceeded the intended 90mins session which I took. I appreciate the extra time you rendered. Another relaxing massage! Keep up the good work!

Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic review!!! You totally deserved the extra strength. Sorry that the massage took way longer than the 90mins. I like to do a high quality and thorough job, I guess I just lost track of time. Really glad that you came back within such a short time although you stay quite a distance away. I look forward to seeing you again soon!!! Best wishes to you in 2014!

Lawrence's massage was awesome! those who have yet to try it, you guys should go for it.. :)

Wow! Thank you so much for the positive review. I'm very happy that you had an awesome rejuvenation experience. You deserve it. It is my pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again!

Edited by yishunMassage

Had a great massage today!! The strength was great!! Lawrence did a great job by addressing the issues I had on my shoulders, lower back, thighs and calves!

Sports avids do try this massage!!

Oh ya, students do try this out, since u r given a discount, do give it a try if u haven't!!

Just want to say another huge Thank You to you my regular clients and new clients for a very successful month of January! I'm privileged and humbled to have met you and listened to your amazing life stories. Appreciate the many enquiries received and apologize for not being able to match your timing requests.

You may wish to know that I had successfully launched the use of Sweet Almond Oil incorporated with Peppermint Essential Oil. Clients' feedback about this oil has been highly positive. Good nourishment for the skin, easily absorbed and does not leave a too oily feeling compared to some other massage oils. Peppermint Essential Oil has many health benefits, including:

• Aids digestion
  • Relieves irritable bowels
  • Improves skin quality 
  • Relieves cold symptoms
  • Improves respiration
  • Releases muscle tension
  • Supports overall relaxation

For more health benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil,

please visit: http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/peppermint-oil-uses-benefits-effects

Also, for the overall comfort and service quality, during the last break, I had invested in the replacement of a brand new toilet bowl system - just for you!

I will close for the CNY on 28 January Tuesday and will reopen on 10 February Monday. This week is fully booked. Advanced bookings are more than welcome. Again, thank you very much for your support! Looking forward to seeing you again, and again after the CNY break.

Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year! Good health, lots of love and laughter to you!

Lawrence @ Yishun 

Whatsapp 8692 4550 (You can see my pic there if it matters to you. I'm just a regular guy)

Had a great massage today!! The strength was great!! Lawrence did a great job by addressing the issues I had on my shoulders, lower back, thighs and calves!

Sports avids do try this massage!!

Oh ya, students do try this out, since u r given a discount, do give it a try if u haven't!!

Yes! Thank you for the awesome review!! Glad to know that the massage had helped with the relief of your sporty athletic muscles! Continue to play hard, work hard and all the best to your studies!! See you again after the CNY!!

Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Lawrence's massage a few weeks ago and very sorry for the late review. It was a very comfortable and professional massage session and I feel relax after the session. Will definitely go back again.

Wow!! Awesome review!! Thank you so very much!! Glad to know you and very happy that you felt relaxed after the session. You certainly deserve a very comfortable and professional massage. I am definitely looking forward to seeing you again!

Went to Lawrence this evening and I must say that Lawrence's massage is one of the best massage I ever had, not only compared to the massage I had here in SG. The amount of pressure applied is perfect for what my body needs.  The usual acupressure points are well taken cared of.  One of the things I like is the unusual technique he used which relaxes my body and take away all the muscle pains I have at that instant.  I am quite an active guy physically - recently resumed running plus my weekly sports activities. Now, I will be more motivated to exercise knowing I can go to Lawrence for a massage and bye2 to all the muscle pains. :thumb:

Another thing that is worth mentioning, and one of the many things I like about his massage is the 'pause' he's taking to allow your body to relax before he proceeds to the next section to massage. I never experienced this before from other masseurs but it really helps you mentally prepare for the next massage routine and savour the last concluded routine.

The arm massage (I never thought that squeezing the arm actually felt good and relaxing), the knee massage, toes and fingers massage are all great.  You guys should also try the body cleaning before massage. Definitely, felt good after that.

Overall Satisfaction with the massage experience - 9/10
Setting the appointment - 10/10 (such a breeze to book)
Therapist was a good listener - 8/10
Therapist delivered the massage I asked for - 9/10
Comfort with draping for modesty - 7/10
Level of pressure used during the massage - 10/10
Massage started and ended on time - 9/10
Noise level during the massage - 8/10
Overall professionalism of the therapist - 9/10 (totally a Pro)

Would definitely come back!  As what I have told him - "From now on, I will be your regular client".

Went to Lawrence massage on valentine's day. When I reached his place,  I was warmly received by him at his door steps . 

I must say that his massage skills is great. I have tried a few masseurs, he is the only one who can provide strong and yet comfortable massage.

Will definitely go back to him soon. ^_^

Thank you for your nice glass of warm water after the session.

Had a great massage by Lawrence on last Friday. I was greeted warmly at his doorstep and it was a good start.

The set up of place is excellent too. Simple yet a warmth environment, I would give it a 7 out of 10. The massage is definitely above the standard, I would say at least 7 out of 10 too.

Overall experience is 7.5/10.

Went to Lawrence this evening and I must say that Lawrence's massage is one of the best massage I ever had, not only compared to the massage I had here in SG. The amount of pressure applied is perfect for what my body needs.  The usual acupressure points are well taken cared of.  One of the things I like is the unusual technique he used which relaxes my body and take away all the muscle pains I have at that instant.  I am quite an active guy physically - recently resumed running plus my weekly sports activities. Now, I will be more motivated to exercise knowing I can go to Lawrence for a massage and bye2 to all the muscle pains. :thumb:

Another thing that is worth mentioning, and one of the many things I like about his massage is the 'pause' he's taking to allow your body to relax before he proceeds to the next section to massage. I never experienced this before from other masseurs but it really helps you mentally prepare for the next massage routine and savour the last concluded routine.

The arm massage (I never thought that squeezing the arm actually felt good and relaxing), the knee massage, toes and fingers massage are all great.  You guys should also try the body cleaning before massage. Definitely, felt good after that.

Overall Satisfaction with the massage experience - 9/10

Setting the appointment - 10/10 (such a breeze to book)

Therapist was a good listener - 8/10

Therapist delivered the massage I asked for - 9/10

Comfort with draping for modesty - 7/10

Level of pressure used during the massage - 10/10

Massage started and ended on time - 9/10

Noise level during the massage - 8/10

Overall professionalism of the therapist - 9/10 (totally a Pro)

Would definitely come back!  As what I have told him - "From now on, I will be your regular client".

Wow! I am blushing by your awesome review!!! Thank you so much for coming to my humble abode and wanting to come back again. Very glad that I was able to help with your tired muscles! Honestly, you have experienced so many massages all over Asia, I am truly humbled by your positive feedback!! I'm pleased that you are extremely happy with my massage skills, that it had addressed your body's rejuvenation needs. I sincerely look forward to seeing you in the next session!!! 

Edited by yishunMassage

Went to Lawrence massage on valentine's day. When I reached his place,  I was warmly received by him at his door steps . 

I must say that his massage skills is great. I have tried a few masseurs, he is the only one who can provide strong and yet comfortable massage.

Will definitely go back to him soon. ^_^

Thank you for your nice glass of warm water after the session.

Woh!! This is just amazing!! Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It was great to see you on Valentine's Day! Happy that the slot schedule fits in nicely for you. Glad you loved the massage and I am so looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Lawrence

Had a great massage by Lawrence on last Friday. I was greeted warmly at his doorstep and it was a good start.

The set up of place is excellent too. Simple yet a warmth environment, I would give it a 7 out of 10. The massage is definitely above the standard, I would say at least 7 out of 10 too.

Overall experience is 7.5/10.

Wow wow! Appreciate your wonderful positive review!! Fantastic to see you on Valentine's Day!! From my heart, thank you for coming to enjoy my rejuvenation massage experience and try out my body hair trimming skills! And glad you liked it!! See you real soon!!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I have the good luck of trying Lawrence's massage skills. I say good luck because it was a last minute decision and there happened to be a cancellation, so I was able to get the slot.

It was easily the best massage I've tried.

With so many good detailed reviews already given, I don't think its necessary to say too much.

From ambience to room temperature to massage skills and strength and attitude, everything was really good and professional.

Its really a must try, but with his limited hours its advisable to make advance booking with him.

I had a session with Lawrence and this is my review:

Personality - I like his personality and his honesty.

Reception - I was received at the door warmly with a bright smile which set the tone for the rest of the session.

Ambiance - I won't give high marks for this as I personally found the room devoid of any aesthetics.  The room was spartan but functional.  Similarly, the attached bathroom was basic and a little run down.  To enhance the enjoyment, Lawrence could perhaps consider including aromatherapy and soft music.

Skills - I have had some great hands working on my body and therefore I would rate Lawrence's skills as 'above average'.  However, he was attentive and certainly knows how to pamper his clients.

Rates - definitely higher than the normal but after he shared his story I didn't mind paying the higher rates.

Overall rating - 7/10

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Kimlo777, Mind to share with us the story he told u?

well, i think what he shared with me should be held in confidence.  i shall leave it to him to decide if he wishes to share with you too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage