Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

17 hours ago, caliban said:

Arranged an appointment and Lawrence showed up at my doorstep punctually. Yes he is certainly eye-candy as one member said..handsome, fit and has a wonderful personality.

At first it was strange to have massage session in my own bedroom but Lawrence was very warm, friendly and didn't make me uncomfortable at all. He help set mood by bringing his own music player, speaker and even a large towel to put on my bed. Very professional. 

His stokes hit all my problem spots. I have stiff muscles and every stroke, I can feel the tension melt. Lawrence's massage is strong, yet delicate as one member said. He target the pressure points and I never feel this sensation before. I regularly go for massages, but Lawrence massage is very different and unique. it is not hard and rough but firm and sensual. After the massage started I start to feel more and more relaxed and safe in his arms. I actually sleep for about 10 minutes. 

Then I turned around and Lawrence massage my front. He massage my legs and it was ask if I run cos he say my calf tight. sometime I open my eyes and sneak at peek at him and he would return with a handsome smile. *Wahz make me shy only!

did I say he got a nice personality? I enjoyed chatting with him so much and he is a good listener and has a nice deep, calming voice. 

All in all, it was a fantastic massage and I'm glad to have found my new therapist. THANKS so much Lawrence!!! I will sleep well tonight all thanks to you.

Post note: Edited my original post cos many have PM to ask whether I had a HE and a few other details ... Well i actually text Lawrence b4 the appt to say that i am only expecting a good massage... That is me lar.. I like to be upfront and avoid misunderstanding. I am only interested in a good massage and not the other side dishes. Lawrence is professional. My HE is the good feeling from the massage... But feel free to PM me with your queries..  I am happy to answer :D

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. On top, taking more time out to edit and re-edit the review. Most of all, I'm grateful that you took time out of your busy life to try my massage after so many years, considering you are swamped with so many responsibilities in your business, especially having waited for so long to get an appointment. Glad you didn't give up on me. Having savoured thousands of massages around globe, you would say my skills as 'fantastic'. I'm very humbled. Thank you. You are a kind-hearted gentle eye candy. Your smile is like morning sunshine. WhatsApp me 8692 4550!

Edited by yishunMassage

decided to engage him for a morning slot. he showed up punctually with a big warm smile. we had a brief conversation while he's preparing my room for the massage. big clean towels, music player, etc. the warm feel was created immediately during this period.

massage was good, with a very firm pressure. he did hit some points through certain unusual angles (hence i mentioned to him that it was interesting ... haha). overall it's really an excellent way to start the day .. by loosening all the tight joints. 

he didn't rush his time, so it's really worth the price, which i found very reasonable. 

HE? as the previous post stated, my HE is also the good feeling from the massage. 

thank you, and will definitely engage you again soon!

On 5 February 2016 at 10:38 AM, Bishaner78 said:

decided to engage him for a morning slot. he showed up punctually with a big warm smile. we had a brief conversation while he's preparing my room for the massage. big clean towels, music player, etc. the warm feel was created immediately during this period.

massage was good, with a very firm pressure. he did hit some points through certain unusual angles (hence i mentioned to him that it was interesting ... haha). overall it's really an excellent way to start the day .. by loosening all the tight joints. 

he didn't rush his time, so it's really worth the price, which i found very reasonable. 

HE? as the previous post stated, my HE is also the good feeling from the massage. 

thank you, and will definitely engage you again soon!

OMG! What an awesome review!! Thank you so much! I should thank you for trying my massage so early in the morning! You are such a pleasant gentleman and it's great to meet you. Again, your place looks fantastic, especially your kitchen. Well done. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

managed to have free time to engage him again. as usual, he greeted me with big warm smile and we chatted more while he's preparing the big towels on the bed. very warm and friendly atmosphere created, rather than some awkward moments.

massage was good, or even better than my first time. he was very spot on with some stiffness i had due to gym. he spent more time on certain stiff spots, and i can tell that it works! felt much better after that.

some conversation were made during massage. and as usual, he didn't rush his time. in fact, i realised that it was over than 90 min once it's done. 

HE? it's the good feeling from the massage, esp in the rainy morning. and your hug before we parted is really caught me unaware!

thank you for giving me a warm morning! looking fwd for the next session!

On 20 February 2016 at 10:05 PM, nihao88 said:

Hi, do you provide incall?

thanks 

It's been a superb busy period during the CNY period. Thank you all BW clients for your awesome support. That explains my slow reply. So sorry. At this point in time, I only provide outcall service at client's place or hotels as determined by clients. WhatsApp me 86924550 for an appointment or enquiries. 

On 19 February 2016 at 11:43 AM, Bishaner78 said:

managed to have free time to engage him again. as usual, he greeted me with big warm smile and we chatted more while he's preparing the big towels on the bed. very warm and friendly atmosphere created, rather than some awkward moments.

massage was good, or even better than my first time. he was very spot on with some stiffness i had due to gym. he spent more time on certain stiff spots, and i can tell that it works! felt much better after that.

some conversation were made during massage. and as usual, he didn't rush his time. in fact, i realised that it was over than 90 min once it's done. 

HE? it's the good feeling from the massage, esp in the rainy morning. and your hug before we parted is really caught me unaware!

thank you for giving me a warm morning! looking fwd for the next session!

You are amazing!!! Your review is amazing! Thank you for writing another review despite your busy schedule in your arts and music. You are so talented and I'm proud and honoured to be given an opportunity to meet such a high profile talent. Appreciate you for engaging my humble service and I'm happy that it relieved the tension in your gym muscles, especially the shoulders, legs and glutes. WhatsApp 86924550! I look forward to visiting your music studio again! 

4 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

It's been a superb busy period during the CNY period. Thank you all BW clients for your awesome support. That explains my slow reply. So sorry. At this point in time, I only provide outcall service at client's place or hotels as determined by clients. WhatsApp me 86924550 for an appointment or enquiries. 

if dont have place? sorry... incall?

• 1 month later...

i have call for Lawrence for outcall service :) when first time i look at him he look very manly and have a strong arms haha , i call for 150min massage service and overrall is good i like it .

if i got time i'll set every month for his massage service ;)

Overall Satisfaction with the massage experience - 9/10
Setting the appointment - 10/10 (fast arrive)
Therapist was a good listener - 9/10
Therapist delivered the massage I asked for - 9/10
Level of pressure used during the massage - 9/10
Massage started and ended on time - 9/10
Noise level during the massage - 9/10
Overall professionalism of the therapist - 9/10 (PRO)

Edited by John Ong

On 27 March 2016 at 10:58 PM, John Ong said:

i have call for Lawrence for outcall service :) when first time i look at him he look very manly and have a strong arms haha , i call for 150min massage service and overrall is good i like it .

if i got time i'll set every month for his massage service ;)

Overall Satisfaction with the massage experience - 9/10
Setting the appointment - 10/10 (fast arrive)
Therapist was a good listener - 9/10
Therapist delivered the massage I asked for - 9/10
Level of pressure used during the massage - 9/10
Massage started and ended on time - 9/10
Noise level during the massage - 9/10
Overall professionalism of the therapist - 9/10 (PRO)

Oh John!!! Truly thank u from my heart for the incredible review. Honestly, I'm very honoured to be given an opportunity to massage a serious muscle hunk who displays such a positive attitude and focused approach towards daily physical training and diet. Your results speak for itself. I've learnt so much from u. I'm just very happy that your tensed muscles felt relieved and rejuvenated. I hope they'll recover better and faster. You are a really fine gentleman, so humble and modest despite your achievements. Looking forward to the more regular sessions with you. Message me anytime 86924550

On 29/03/2016 at 9:38 PM, yishunMassage said:

Oh John!!! Truly thank u from my heart for the incredible review. Honestly, I'm very honoured to be given an opportunity to massage a serious muscle hunk who displays such a positive attitude and focused approach towards daily physical training and diet. Your results speak for itself. I've learnt so much from u. I'm just very happy that your tensed muscles felt relieved and rejuvenated. I hope they'll recover better and faster. You are a really fine gentleman, so humble and modest despite your achievements. Looking forward to the more regular sessions with you. Message me anytime 86924550

every month will call you de no worry haha :P

Lawrence is every bit of what has been said in this forum. Good guy with very good massage skills and very professional. My shoulder ache has lessen so much and felt very relaxed after the session. He is puntual, in fact early by 10mins of our agreed time. He is authentic and very service oriented. He will be my goto masseur from now onwards. Thank you Lawrence.

Edited by Scorpiank
typo error

On 1 April 2016 at 9:44 PM, ilovemassage2 said:

Just had fantastic massage by Lawrence. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommended. Hit all the right spots. Feeling more aglie than ever after massage.

WOW! Sincerely thank you for giving my humble massage an opportunity. Truly truly appreciate your fantastic review. You are a sports and fitness guru who knows and teaches human anatomy, especially the muscles-skeletal system, so nothing can fool you! And I'm very honoured that you liked my deep tissue approach to rejuvenate your muscles. As mentioned, I can really feel your muscles are effectively lengthened and well stretched, given your amazing muscularity. (Thought u were a sports model...oops) Thank you for coaching me a few moves. Feel free to recommend me to your clients if they have a hard day's training from u :) haha 86924550.  WOW!

12 hours ago, Scorpiank said:

Lawrence is every bit of what has been said in this forum. Good guy with very good massage skills and very professional. My shoulder ache has lessen so much and felt very relaxed after the session. He is puntual, in fact early by 10mins of our agreed time. He is authentic and very service oriented. He will be my goto masseur from now onwards. Thank you Lawrence.

WOW! ;) You thank me! I want to really thank u for letting me use my massage to relieve your muscles tension. Glad your body feel relieved and relaxed. That's why you slept through most part of the massage. Your snoring was music to my ears ;) :) Or maybe you were tired. Lol. Appreciate you accommodating my schedule despite your busy life and space. I can feel you are very sincere and kind man despite very few words exchanged. Honestly, I am touched by the kindness from your heart. Looking forward to our next session soon! :) 86924550

Edited by yishunMassage

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed my first appointment with Lawerence for a massage on Sunday evening.  He is friendly and professional.  

Overall I am happy with the massage offered by Lawerence.  While my calf muscles are still feeling sore from the massage, it is the "good" sore feeling. Thanks Lawerence!

On 11 April 2016 at 3:21 PM, deuter_man said:

Fixed my first appointment with Lawerence for a massage on Sunday evening.  He is friendly and professional.  

Overall I am happy with the massage offered by Lawerence.  While my calf muscles are still feeling sore from the massage, it is the "good" sore feeling. Thanks Lawerence!

Thank u so much for such a good review. I'm very happy your muscles felt relaxed. So sorry your calves felt sore. You are a very nice and pleasant man. I'm really impressed that you had successfully changed from a chubby chunk to now a muscle-hunk! It's a true display of passion, determination and discipline. Sincerely looking forward to our next session to work on those hard muscles again for better faster recovery. Again, thank u!!! 86924550

Edited by yishunMassage

• 1 month later...

Created this account to write a review for Lawrence.

I had missed Lawrence’s Massage as I thought he still did in-call and Yishun is so far from my place. Only after I read the full reviews posted and realized he is now doing out-call so would like to give it a try. Fortunately I was able to book him yesterday three days ago. Yeah, I have to admit that I could not wait for yesterday’s session after reading all the positive reviews here.

As others have reviewed, Lawrence arrived at my place 10 minutes before time. He is a pleasant looking and charming guy. And yes, the moment he started his massage, I know he is the right person. I think he really has the palms of a masseur. His strokes are smooth, sometimes sensual and sometimes hard on the spots which I really like. Lol, not that you need to tahan the pain throughout the whole session or just touch and go.

I enjoyed the massage so much that when it finished after 90 minutes, I thought only 60 minutes has passed (maybe because I dozed off in the middle as well ).

I also like the warm hug before he left. And he even folded the blanket for me!

I felt still kind of in the mood of the massage and feel so relaxed even after the massage itself. I definitely will engage his service again and could not wait when I am free next time.

You should definitely give it a try if you like real massage.

Edited by yesandno

On 19 May 2016 at 9:21 PM, yesandno said:

Created this account to write a review for Lawrence.

I had missed Lawrence’s Massage as I thought he still did in-call and Yishun is so far from my place. Only after I read the full reviews posted and realized he is now doing out-call so would like to give it a try. Fortunately I was able to book him yesterday three days ago. Yeah, I have to admit that I could not wait for yesterday’s session after reading all the positive reviews here.

As others have reviewed, Lawrence arrived at my place 10 minutes before time. He is a pleasant looking and charming guy. And yes, the moment he started his massage, I know he is the right person. I think he really has the palms of a masseur. His strokes are smooth, sometimes sensual and sometimes hard on the spots which I really like. Lol, not that you need to tahan the pain throughout the whole session or just touch and go.

I enjoyed the massage so much that when it finished after 90 minutes, I thought only 60 minutes has passed (maybe because I dozed off in the middle as well ).

I also like the warm hug before he left. And he even folded the blanket for me!

I felt still kind of in the mood of the massage and feel so relaxed even after the massage itself. I definitely will engage his service again and could not wait when I am free next time.

You should definitely give it a try if you like real massage.

WAH!!!! I'm so happy to receive your WONDERFUL review! This is incredible! I'm so delighted to give u a massage. U being a medical professional and a regular massage user, and have even tried so many different masseurs. For u to like my massage makes me feel so humbled and honoured. I sincerely look forward to seeing u again! U are such a kind and gentle soul. Contact me 86924550!

• 2 weeks later...

managed to arrange for another morning session with him. as usual, he showed up earlier than the scheduled time so that he could do some small set up to the room. bubbly and cheerful as usual.

was hoping that nothing has changed in his technique and strokes. and to my surprise, today session is even better. stronger and firmer strokes really hit all the tight knots. and he patiently spent more time on my lower back which i felt was more tensed these few days. very spot on and observant.

felt asleep few times. although it was constantly firm and strong, but it also gentle and somehow can make you feel very relax and fall asleep easily. haha ..

session was enjoyable and not in a rush at all. he finished slightly later. woke up with another big smile and warm hug from him. felt really pampered.

till now, he's still my favourite. hunky, bubbly, open minded and the most impt one, humble. so definitely will keep in touch with him and more write up from me to be come here :)

14 hours ago, Bishaner78 said:

managed to arrange for another morning session with him. as usual, he showed up earlier than the scheduled time so that he could do some small set up to the room. bubbly and cheerful as usual.

was hoping that nothing has changed in his technique and strokes. and to my surprise, today session is even better. stronger and firmer strokes really hit all the tight knots. and he patiently spent more time on my lower back which i felt was more tensed these few days. very spot on and observant.

felt asleep few times. although it was constantly firm and strong, but it also gentle and somehow can make you feel very relax and fall asleep easily. haha ..

session was enjoyable and not in a rush at all. he finished slightly later. woke up with another big smile and warm hug from him. felt really pampered.

till now, he's still my favourite. hunky, bubbly, open minded and the most impt one, humble. so definitely will keep in touch with him and more write up from me to be come here :)

Totally agree. Had engaged him again and enjoyed his massage very much as the first time. Also my favourite. haha

On 7 June 2016 at 10:28 AM, Bishaner78 said:

YAY!! You calling me your favourite massage therapist makes me feel so honoured. By the way, I don't think I'm that hunky la...I'm just a regular old uncle. You are such a nice gentleman, and I appreciate you for taking time to share your art collections with me. Importantly, your sore muscles felt relieved and rejuvenated. Your back was quite tight. Hope it feels better. From my heart, I really look forward to our next session!! THANK U!!!

On 8 June 2016 at 0:39 AM, yesandno said:

Totally agree. Had engaged him again and enjoyed his massage very much as the first time. Also my favourite. haha

WOW WEE!!! I'm also your favourite!!! Thank you so much for loving my massage! I really look forward to our next session and listen to more of your heartfelt life stories. You are a great open nice guy!! 

On 16 June 2016 at 10:00 PM, yishunMassage said:

WOW WEE!!! I'm also your favourite!!! Thank you so much for loving my massage! I really look forward to our next session and listen to more of your heartfelt life stories. You are a great open nice guy!! 

Hi Lawrence

i m looking for a good massage ard north area.

Happened see ur advt n good positive feedback from BW.

As I used to workout in gym, tend had muscles tightened.

Realy need a massage weekly..wondered you have own parkour or straightly outcall only?

Best regards

Juzt

On 20 June 2016 at 11:59 AM, Nicky69 said:

Hi Lawrence

i m looking for a good massage ard north area.

Happened see ur advt n good positive feedback from BW.

As I used to workout in gym, tend had muscles tightened.

Realy need a massage weekly..wondered you have own parkour or straightly outcall only?

Best regards

Juzt

Yes at this moment, it's outcall only at the comfort of your home or hotel of your choice. I look forward to giving you a great massage. Text me 86924550

thank you for your interest!

Happened to see forums on Lawrence's massage service, and decided to give it a try after reading so many good reviews about him. I was on a free staycation at one of the new hotels in Katong, and was just the perfect time to arrange with Lawrence since he only provides outcall at the moment. Turned up at the front door is this pleasant looking mature guy with big great smile on his face. He has been very professional, bringing his own massage stuffs included large towels. The massage session was really great with nice music played from his cell phone, and great scented aroma oil is used to massage my body. The pressure applied to my body is just perfectly good, and I can feel the tense without my body is released after each part is being massage. Like what others mentioned in some other threads, Lawrence never rush his time although I only booked him for a 90 mins session. The massage ended slightly later than expected, and I feel myself in total relax after the whole session. To cut it short, Lawrence is totally a must-try if you are looking for deep tissue tense relieve massage! 

Once again thanks for the great experience, will surely appoint you again when I need some good massages! 

On 1 April 2016 at 9:44 PM, ilovemassage2 said:

Just had fantastic massage by Lawrence. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommended. Hit all the right spots. Feeling more aglie than ever after massage.

WAH!! Glad you call my massage "fantastic". I believe in fact, you are the fantastic guy! I certainly look forward to giving u a great massage! You are a really humble and nice guy. My pleasure getting to know u :) 

On 26 June 2016 at 0:31 PM, SLM said:

Happened to see forums on Lawrence's massage service, and decided to give it a try after reading so many good reviews about him. I was on a free staycation at one of the new hotels in Katong, and was just the perfect time to arrange with Lawrence since he only provides outcall at the moment. Turned up at the front door is this pleasant looking mature guy with big great smile on his face. He has been very professional, bringing his own massage stuffs included large towels. The massage session was really great with nice music played from his cell phone, and great scented aroma oil is used to massage my body. The pressure applied to my body is just perfectly good, and I can feel the tense without my body is released after each part is being massage. Like what others mentioned in some other threads, Lawrence never rush his time although I only booked him for a 90 mins session. The massage ended slightly later than expected, and I feel myself in total relax after the whole session. To cut it short, Lawrence is totally a must-try if you are looking for deep tissue tense relieve massage! 

Once again thanks for the great experience, will surely appoint you again when I need some good massages! 

AWESOME! I'm delighted you classify my service as "professional" and that the massage is a really "must try". I'm grateful the massage worked well for your muscles and helped you to totally relax. Definitely looking forward to the next session to give u another awesome massage :)

• 1 month later...

Took me awhile to write my review here due to busy schedule. Here it goes...

I arranged an appointment with Lawrence about 3 weeks ago during my business trip to Sinapore. As many mentioned, indeed he was punctual despite it was pouring heavily that time. Poor guy was drenched but that didn't bother him.

After changing, he set the mood in my room by turning on soft music and preparing towels on the bed. Very prepared and thoughtful. He eased the session by doing some small talk and that helped break the tension. 

What relaxed me more was once he started massaging my back, I knew that I will be in good hands. The strokes and strenght of massage was consistent and I can feel my body slowly sinking into slumber. That shows how good he was.

What I appreciated as well was that he wasn't rushing through the session and like others mentioned, the time did exceed slightly. Overall he was really professional, humble snd skillful. Not to forget, he is certainly good looking and fit!

Thanks again Lawrence for a wonderful experience. Would look you up again for my next visit to Singapore :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2016 at 7:31 AM, jimmy_whin said:

Took me awhile to write my review here due to busy schedule. Here it goes...

I arranged an appointment with Lawrence about 3 weeks ago during my business trip to Sinapore. As many mentioned, indeed he was punctual despite it was pouring heavily that time. Poor guy was drenched but that didn't bother him.

After changing, he set the mood in my room by turning on soft music and preparing towels on the bed. Very prepared and thoughtful. He eased the session by doing some small talk and that helped break the tension. 

What relaxed me more was once he started massaging my back, I knew that I will be in good hands. The strokes and strenght of massage was consistent and I can feel my body slowly sinking into slumber. That shows how good he was.

What I appreciated as well was that he wasn't rushing through the session and like others mentioned, the time did exceed slightly. Overall he was really professional, humble snd skillful. Not to forget, he is certainly good looking and fit!

Thanks again Lawrence for a wonderful experience. Would look you up again for my next visit to Singapore :)

Hi 

OMG your review is making me blush. I should thank you for taking the time from your biz trip to experience my humble massage. I'm grateful that you would even take the time to write such a long and awesome review considering your work is really busy. You are such a kind gentleman. Sincerely I look forward to giving u a great massage again when you next drop by the Red Dot. And I appreciate the compliments although I think most see me as a common-looking ordinary uncle. See you soon! Call me 86924550

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Managed to book Lawrence yesterday evening , the massage was good constant strokes and good strength and he was very attenative with the minor details , towels music etc.

after the massage , the body felt so light and the tightness in the muscles was gone, 

I am at work writing this review now and I wish I am off today as I dont wish to get up this morning (had a deep sleep last night )

Thank you Lawrence, will definitely engage you again .

On 21/05/2017 at 4:19 PM, Andare said:

Always enjoyed his massage. One of the Best in Town. Sensual, relax and thoughtful. Consistent strokes and good strength applied. Maybe it's time to arrange 1 massage soon. Hehe.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Yes, as always, I had enjoyed giving you a good massage. In fact, it is a great honour as you are such a fine gentleman. You must have tried many many masseurs to know massages. Really appreciate you for awarding, "the Best in Town" to me! Yes, I am also looking forward to seeing you real soon. Contact me any time 86924550!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

On 24/05/2017 at 7:17 AM, bacarra said:

Managed to book Lawrence yesterday evening , the massage was good constant strokes and good strength and he was very attenative with the minor details , towels music etc.

after the massage , the body felt so light and the tightness in the muscles was gone, 

I am at work writing this review now and I wish I am off today as I dont wish to get up this morning (had a deep sleep last night )

Thank you Lawrence, will definitely engage you again .

WAH!!! Really appreciate your fantastic review! I am very glad that you enjoyed the "good constant strokes and good strength" which is excellent for your muscles since you exercise so regularly. Truly happy to know that you slept so well after the massage. And thank you so much for dumplings. My family loved it. Yum! You are a very good cook! Thank you so much for making your next booking so way in advance. Sincerely looking forward to seeing you soon! 

Lawrence

Dear Administrators, Moderators, Members and Guests

I am both honoured and humbled to be invited by Mandate Grooming to conduct an introductory workshop on Deep Tissue Massage, which will focus more on practical techniques and approach. So participants will have lots of time to practise on each other. It is for anyone who are interested in learning more about Deep Tissue Massage. Limited to 6 participants only. Be sure to sign up ASAP! Details are as follow:

Date: June 24 Saturday (Hari Raya Puasa)

Time: 2pm - 4pm

Place: Mandate Grooming at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd

Fee: SG$60

For more information, please click here: 

Edited by yishunMassage
Typo

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 10:48 PM, yishunMassage said:

Dear Administrators, Moderators, Members and Guests

I am both honoured and humbled to be invited by Mandate Grooming to conduct an introductory workshop on Deep Tissue Massage, which will focus more on practical techniques and approach. So participants will have lots of time to practise on each other. It is for anyone who are interested in learning more about Deep Tissue Massage. Limited to 6 participants only. Be sure to sign up ASAP! Details are as follow:

Date: June 24 Saturday (Hari Raya Puasa)

Time: 2pm - 4pm

Place: Mandate Grooming at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd

Fee: SG$60

For more information, please click here: 

A big thank you to each awesome participant for coming for the massage workshop!! Not forgetting a special thank you to Mandate Grooming for organizing this exciting workshop!

Each one of you is such keen massage enthusiast. I am so happy to share my skills with you and I hope you have enjoyed your time as much as I did.

Text/WhatsApp 86924550 if you want to experience the full body massage. Feel free to share your review here. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by yishunMassage
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

I booked Lawrence for a 90 minute massage earlier this week. HE RUINED MY LIFE. 

Every amazing massage I thought I had, every expensive spa I paid for, every trip to thailand for massages I took time out for... all of that is now completely wasted because he destroyed them all in the first 10 minutes. Every massage from now on will be completely lacklustre.

I almost don't want to post about him so he has more open availabilities for me... but he deserves this. He puts his heart into his massages.

If you dont try him, you are a fool.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:17 PM, Yes im a bear said:

I booked Lawrence for a 90 minute massage earlier this week. HE RUINED MY LIFE. 

Every amazing massage I thought I had, every expensive spa I paid for, every trip to thailand for massages I took time out for... all of that is now completely wasted because he destroyed them all in the first 10 minutes. Every massage from now on will be completely lacklustre.

I almost don't want to post about him so he has more open availabilities for me... but he deserves this. He puts his heart into his massages.

If you dont try him, you are a fool.

WOW WOW! I'm so happy. I'm blushing and smiling just reading your incredible review so many times! You are a massage veteran and had been around the globe so many times, experiencing massages from all over. And you would consider my massage to have that level of good quality -- I'm just blown away. Thank you so much. I'm just grateful and humbled to have a chance to give you a great massage. I am so looking forward to seeing you again.

Yay... managed to book Lawrence for a 90min session when I was back in Singapore the week. The last time was 3 years ago and since he changed to only outcall, I hadn't been able to arrange anything the previous times I was back.

His is by far, IMHO, the best massage! Finally, after 3 years, the wonderful strong massage... he's gotten better through the years. He still remembered me... first thing he said - You put on some weight! HAHA, I did! And thanks for remembering.

Was a pleasant 90 minutes... he was chatty at the beginning, then I started to dozed off under his magic fingers. Bliss!

Thanks Lawrence. Will contact you again when I come back again.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Lawrence. Very strong and satisfying massage. I am totally inexperienced in massages, and the first time I had one was so painful that I wanted to cry. But Lawrence's massage was strong but not painful; and he was attentive to make sure that I am not hurting. Really indulgent. Highly recommended!

On 7/15/2017 at 1:10 PM, tterrynick said:

Yay... managed to book Lawrence for a 90min session when I was back in Singapore the week. The last time was 3 years ago and since he changed to only outcall, I hadn't been able to arrange anything the previous times I was back.

His is by far, IMHO, the best massage! Finally, after 3 years, the wonderful strong massage... he's gotten better through the years. He still remembered me... first thing he said - You put on some weight! HAHA, I did! And thanks for remembering.

Was a pleasant 90 minutes... he was chatty at the beginning, then I started to dozed off under his magic fingers. Bliss!

Thanks Lawrence. Will contact you again when I come back again.

Sincerely appreciate your awesome review. I should thank you for not forgetting me when you had gone abroad, and even came back for my massage after 3 years. You have travelled the world and tried so many massages, yet you would say that I am the best. That really touched my heart. Super thank you! You are an amazing guy. Thanks so much for having me over. I look forward to seeing you again whenever you are in Singapore and giving you a solid massage again! Thank you!

This is my second time trying Lawrence! Didn't have the time to post a review during my first try but finally gotten the chance to do so this time round :)! Lawrence is a pleasant guy and his massage is certainly fantabulous. He really takes pride in his technique and will always meet the needs of his customers with his magic fingers. Certainly released all the tensions in my back and legs and fell asleep during the session. He is also concern about his client needs and will always try to do what is best for him. Certainly worth the price and would definitely come and find Lawrence magic fingers soon :)) Thanks for the fantastic and awesome massage! Worth the wait :)

I had a great time being massaged by Lawrence, he really meet your needs. He came punctually and set up the place to ensure that you are comfortable. He even brought his own speakers to play soothing music. I really enjoyed his massage.  The strokes were firm and sensual. I would definitely go back to him for another session. Thank you Lawrence for the wonderful experience.

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage