Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

13 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

curious. if i were to go alone for the massage session @ male HQ, would i be paired with other singles?

also, i can't find the button to proceed further for registration mm

Hi @mrjuicetiger, thank you for your questions. The answer to both your questions can be found at http://www.male-hq.com/blog ^_^

Edited by Male-HQ

On 6/22/2018 at 12:29 AM, mrjuicetiger said:

curious. if i were to go alone for the massage session @ male HQ, would i be paired with other singles?

hi

Great question!

It is perfectly fine to sign up as singles or with a partner. During workshop, participants would take turns to practice with each other, and would unlikely to stick to one person for the entire time, unless you and your partner request never to be separated. This is to give us chance to get familiar with different body types, shapes and size. In the past workshops, most participants came as singles, and became friends after that. Hope that helps.

I am so looking forward to finally meeting you!

Lawrence

On 6/22/2018 at 8:39 PM, mrjuicetiger said:

ah silly me, i missed the details. thank you! :D

Not silly. Don't worry about it. All questions are super welcome. It is good info for others too. I am humbled and grateful to be invited again by Male HQ, who owns the Mandate Grooming next to it!  For more info click here: http://www.male-hq.com/blog/intimate-couple-massage-workshop-on-jul-22-2018/

Do register ASAP as it is limited to 6 participants only.  See you soon!  In the meantime, if you have any questions about my outcall/incall massage, feel free to Whatsapp 86924550. I like to hear from anyone of you!

been awhile since i engaged lawrence, so finally i have a free time. was afraid that he couldn't make it, due to the timing, but he was avail!

long story short, nothing is changed. the stroke, the pressure, the consistency ... and most important, the attentiveness and awareness to the problematic area. he untied, straightened and ironed all the knots.

by the end of it, nothing but feel very fresh and loosen out. the session really pampered me. 

thanks again, lawrence. you are really the man for massage! a humble, charming and knowledgeable person who respect his customer much!

looking forward to have more sessions very soon!

I have my first deep tissue massage with Lawrence tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

His soothing and relaxing touch yet the pressure is strong enough ease the tension in muscles. He is sensitive to my needs and the rhythm of my body. He truly help to me relax and I feel estatstic throughout the massage.

Will definitely engage his deep tissue massage again.

Thanks Lawrence!

On 6/19/2018 at 12:09 AM, Kensington said:

Just ended a session with Lawrence. Personality-wise, He’s very polite, humble and a sweet talker too. You feel comfortable having him as your masseur. 

Skills-wise, His strokes were firm and on point and he is not particularly sticky about the timing. He definitely released a lot of tension after that.

Just a suggestion, Since there is no shower/water in the massage centre, perhaps he can provide wet wipes to clean up the massage oil (sorry I’m slightly OCD haha) and bring in a fan for ventilation after the central AC is shut off, if necessary. 

Thanks Lawrence for a great session, and hope to engage your service again!

Hi 

Really a big heartfelt thank you for giving me such an awesome review. Extremely happy that you would again come to my massage and said that you liked the skills and personality. The last time at your place you didn't utter a word, so I thought you didn't like my massage, and I would never see you again. I am glad to see you again! Yes, I am delighted to hear that the firm strokes helped relieve your back pain and muscle soreness, from all the heavy gym training. Seriously, I thought you were a fashion or fitness model coz you were tall, gifted with Korean-celebrity-handsomeness, and had incredibly broad shoulders, rock solid chests, and lean muscular structure. Yes, I have feedback to the management regarding your comments about the place. I am happy to do outcall at your place again if that suits you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

On 6/22/2018 at 12:29 AM, mrjuicetiger said:

I'm excited to learn that the massage workshop is fully booked up and requests are still pouring in.  Thanks so much for the overwhelming interests!  I'm so looking forward to meeting you guys this coming Sunday!! See u!

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage @ Yishun
3 hours ago, useitn said:

I tried his massage 2 days ago.  He is good, friendly, detail in his massage and I feel great after that.  Will sure to have his service in coming future. Thx Lawrence. 

Totally agreed with all whom had tried his massage.

Alot of my customers whom had tried him told me that Lawrence's is very good,  friendly and  good in his work, you can leave your body to him and let him work 

for you and you can be assured that he knows what to do and leave u feeling great and rejuvenated. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 6/28/2018 at 10:58 AM, Bishaner78 said:

been awhile since i engaged lawrence, so finally i have a free time. was afraid that he couldn't make it, due to the timing, but he was avail!

long story short, nothing is changed. the stroke, the pressure, the consistency ... and most important, the attentiveness and awareness to the problematic area. he untied, straightened and ironed all the knots.

by the end of it, nothing but feel very fresh and loosen out. the session really pampered me. 

thanks again, lawrence. you are really the man for massage! a humble, charming and knowledgeable person who respect his customer much!

looking forward to have more sessions very soon!

WOW!!! THANKS FOR THE AMAZING REVIEW!!! I am grateful that you have been engaging my massage regularly over the past years despite your hectic work, performance and traveling schedule. You are a true artist! I am very privileged that you did enjoy "the stroke, the pressure, the consistency" that "untied, straightened and ironed all the knots". I am thankful to be invited into your beautiful quiet private home. I sincerely look forward to our next session!

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

Hi Keith here I really enjoy intimate couple massage workshop tdy very much by Lawrence which is sensual, slow n smooth.He is humble,lots of patience n great personality.He also skillful with his strong hands n fingers touch on essential points.I suggest can have more such workshops with more people sign up.Thank you very much for great job done! 

20 minutes ago, Kenth said:

Hi Keith here I really enjoy intimate couple massage workshop tdy very much by Lawrence which is sensual, slow n smooth.He is humble,lots of patience n great personality.He also skillful with his strong hands n fingers touch on essential points.I suggest can have more such workshops with more people sign up.Thank you very much for great job done! 

Thank you so much Keith for your enthusiasm to learn, and eagerness to be out of your comfort zone. Truly appreciate your openness in taking turns to give and receive the massage. Happy you'd enjoyed the session as much as I had. Looking forward to seeing you soon! BTW, I am intrigued by your low body fat, I think you are about 6% fat. Wow! 

1 hour ago, yishunMassage said:

Thank you so much Keith for your enthusiasm to learn, and eagerness to be out of your comfort zone. Truly appreciate your openness in taking turns to give and receive the massage. Happy you'd enjoyed the session as much as I had. Looking forward to seeing you soon! BTW, I am intrigued by your low body fat, I think you are about 6% fat. Wow! 

Hi Lawrence thk u very much for your compliments.Hope I can try your massage skills soon!

On 7/2/2018 at 10:43 PM, Bearytim said:

I have my first deep tissue massage with Lawrence tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

His soothing and relaxing touch yet the pressure is strong enough ease the tension in muscles. He is sensitive to my needs and the rhythm of my body. He truly help to me relax and I feel estatstic throughout the massage.

Will definitely engage his deep tissue massage again.

Thanks Lawrence!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm very honored that you would book two sessions within a week despite of your busy short stay in Singapore. Really appreciate that your long distance cyclist body felt relaxed and ecstatic throughout. I sincerely look forward to the next time you stay in Singapore. 

I made a appointment on tuesday for a massage session with lawrence, from the text message already can feel lawrence is a sincere person with a great personality. 

Lawrence was very punctual for the massage and I was welcome with a big smile on his face. He was really a nice gentleman and understand about my body before the massage. The massage was very enjoyable and I felt really relieve from the sores and pains on my body previously. The stroke and strength he used was just nice to ease and untie the knots.

Overall, the massage was very well done and the service on how he attend to you and the massage itself is fantastic , excellent. It maybe a bit pricey but I believe its worth it and you will be well pampered in the massage! Book your next slot with him! :)

I made a appointment on tuesday for a massage session with lawrence, from the text message already can feel lawrence is a sincere person with a great personality. 

Lawrence was very punctual for the massage and I was welcome with a big smile on his face. He was really a nice gentleman and understand about my body before the massage. The massage was very enjoyable and I felt really relieve from the sores and pains on my body previously. The stroke and strength he used was just nice to ease and untie the knots.

Overall, the massage was very well done and the service on how he attend to you and the massage itself is fantastic , excellent. It maybe a bit pricey but I believe its worth it and you will be well pampered in the massage! Book your next slot with him! :)

8 hours ago, icyblue said:

Wow!! Thanks so much for your fantastic excellent review!!!  Very happy that your body felt relieved from the knots. Thank you so much for enjoying the strength and strokes. I really look forward to seeing you soon!

On 7/19/2018 at 8:04 AM, useitn said:

I tried his massage 2 days ago.  He is good, friendly, detail in his massage and I feel great after that.  Will sure to have his service in coming future. Thx Lawrence. 

Thank you so much for your nice review! U are very kind and pleasant. Delighted that you enjoyed the body cleansing shower and felt great after the strong yet gentle massage. I'm honored to be invited to your beautiful home. Your room is so zen! I humbly look forward to seeing you soon!

On 7/19/2018 at 12:02 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Totally agreed with all whom had tried his massage.

Alot of my customers whom had tried him told me that Lawrence's is very good,  friendly and  good in his work, you can leave your body to him and let him work 

for you and you can be assured that he knows what to do and leave u feeling great and rejuvenated. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wow so gum dong to hear from you, a fellow professional massage therapist! Thank you so much!! Glad your clients gave me good reviews! Try my massage one day when you free? See you soon! Looking forward! 

13 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Wow so gum dong to hear from you, a fellow professional massage therapist! Thank you so much!! Glad your clients gave me good reviews! Try my massage one day when you free? See you soon! Looking forward! 

:thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

13 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Definetely. :clap::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 8/3/2018 at 7:13 AM, yishunMassage said:

Thank you so much for your nice review! U are very kind and pleasant. Delighted that you enjoyed the body cleansing shower and felt great after the strong yet gentle massage. I'm honored to be invited to your beautiful home. Your room is so zen! I humbly look forward to seeing you soon!

Thx again Lawrence. See ya soon.  

• 2 months later...

Good day all. I had an opportunity to try Lawrence's massage for a short 5 mins this morning. Initially he had come to my home and i was performing Sports massage for him. I do feel a bit paiseh, cos Lawrence is after all a senior with many years of massage experience, whereas compared to me i only started in 2015. Anyway, he offered to do a short 5 mins massage for me, also in a way to teach me some of his skills. He used long strokes, and they really felt firm and reassuring to me. He covered the areas of my back and shoulders which i need most, and he really know how to manipulate the strokes to influence the texture of my muscles to relax. Really felt good for just that short 5 mins. I strongly recommend everyone to engage his massage services; Good value for money!

On 10/23/2018 at 10:16 PM, thepresentfitness said:

Good day all. I had an opportunity to try Lawrence's massage for a short 5 mins this morning. Initially he had come to my home and i was performing Sports massage for him. I do feel a bit paiseh, cos Lawrence is after all a senior with many years of massage experience, whereas compared to me i only started in 2015. Anyway, he offered to do a short 5 mins massage for me, also in a way to teach me some of his skills. He used long strokes, and they really felt firm and reassuring to me. He covered the areas of my back and shoulders which i need most, and he really know how to manipulate the strokes to influence the texture of my muscles to relax. Really felt good for just that short 5 mins. I strongly recommend everyone to engage his massage services; Good value for money!

Happy to have tried your massage and even happier to massage for you. Glad you felt relaxed by the strong firm strokes. Looking forward to seeing you soon! 

• 1 month later...

Had a great time at the Massage Workshop on Sunday. It was a highly informative and professional workshop and as the host, Lawrence was personable, cracked jokes and made all of us feel very comfortable during the workshop. The session was so engaging that before I knew it, it was already 4.00pm and we had come to the end of the workshop. My apologies once again for being slightly a minute or so late for the workshop. Looking forward to attending the next workshop conducted by Lawrence in the future. Cheers.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, Dumain said:

Had a great time at the Massage Workshop on Sunday. It was a highly informative and professional workshop and as the host, Lawrence was personable, cracked jokes and made all of us feel very comfortable during the workshop. The session was so engaging that before I knew it, it was already 4.00pm and we had come to the end of the workshop. My apologies once again for being slightly a minute or so late for the workshop. Looking forward to attending the next workshop conducted by Lawrence in the future. Cheers.

WOW! The workshop wouldn't be such a huge full house success without your positive and active participation! I can tell you are a fast learner and importantly, highly intuitive to the energy flow of the male form as well as the human body musculature system. Really appreciate your enthusiasm, and your quiet interaction with other members that helped the others to relax and feel comfortable practising on each other. Oh, much thanks for being our very first model! I am humbly grateful that you would book me for a massage session so quickly. I hope you have enjoyed the massage as much as I did. Can't wait to hear your critique on how you think it went. 

Contact me 86924550 anytime!  Again, THANK YOU! 

• 4 weeks later...

This afternoon had the opportunity to be massaged by Lawrence, his massage is firm n sensual which I enjoy it much, this trigger my thought wanting to attend his workshop. He is a very friendly and nice gentleman who also taught me some of his skills and technique in making the clients enjoying most from the massage session. Thanks Lawrence, looking forward to next visit and having a chance in attending your next workshop.

I don't say this lightly about anyone, but Lawrence's massage is really the best massage I have ever received. Despite my extremely obese self, all 163kg of me, Lawrence was willing to accept me as a client while many, many others have turned me down. He broke the ice with friendly conversation and even offered me great advice, at no additional cost, for how I might lose weight healthily through diet and exercise and after the session, even sent me some encouraging messages to motivate me to give losing weight healthily a shot. Anyway back to the topic of the massage, the right amount of pressure and sensual touches were used and the entire session was truly a truly enjoyable experience because he knew what worked and what does not for me personally, despite this being only my first visit. Will definite make this a regular session from now on and will highly recommend Lawrence as the masseuse you die die must try. Won't regret one. Confirm plus chop guaranteed. Two thumbs up!

4 hours ago, westcoastboy77 said:

I don't say this lightly about anyone, but Lawrence's massage is really the best massage I have ever received. Despite my extremely obese self, all 163kg of me, Lawrence was willing to accept me as a client while many, many others have turned me down. He broke the ice with friendly conversation and even offered me great advice, at no additional cost, for how I might lose weight healthily through diet and exercise and after the session, even sent me some encouraging messages to motivate me to give losing weight healthily a shot. Anyway back to the topic of the massage, the right amount of pressure and sensual touches were used and the entire session was truly a truly enjoyable experience because he knew what worked and what does not for me personally, despite this being only my first visit. Will definite make this a regular session from now on and will highly recommend Lawrence as the masseuse you die die must try. Won't regret one. Confirm plus chop guaranteed. Two thumbs up!

Totally agreed with all whom had tried his massage. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alot of my customers whom had tried him told me that Lawrence's is very good,  friendly and  good in his work, and you can leave your body to him and let him work 

for you and you can be assured that he knows what to do and leave u feeling great,  rejuvenated and body feeling light. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I've been hearing alot of positive words from alot of my customers whom had tried Lawrence's recently and they all told me that he is very good.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

abit confused

So lawrence is  yishun massage?
and allso the trainer at Male-HQ?
so when is the next wkshop?

On 12/20/2018 at 11:27 PM, yishunMassage said:

WOW! The workshop wouldn't be such a huge full house success without your positive and active participation! I can tell you are a fast learner and importantly, highly intuitive to the energy flow of the male form as well as the human body musculature system. Really appreciate your enthusiasm, and your quiet interaction with other members that helped the others to relax and feel comfortable practising on each other. Oh, much thanks for being our very first model! I am humbly grateful that you would book me for a massage session so quickly. I hope you have enjoyed the massage as much as I did. Can't wait to hear your critique on how you think it went. 

Contact me 86924550 anytime!  Again, THANK YOU! 

21 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

abit confused

So lawrence is  yishun massage?
and allso the trainer at Male-HQ?
so when is the next wkshop?

Yes. Lawrence is "yishunmassage", which is just a username. Mandate Grooming organizes the workshops. They invited me to run and teach in the workshops. The next one is probably in 3-4 months time. Keep a look out for the exciting announcement here! To book a massage with me, simply whatsapp 86924550. I look forward to seeing you soon! 

On 1/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, Leon said:

This afternoon had the opportunity to be massaged by Lawrence, his massage is firm n sensual which I enjoy it much, this trigger my thought wanting to attend his workshop. He is a very friendly and nice gentleman who also taught me some of his skills and technique in making the clients enjoying most from the massage session. Thanks Lawrence, looking forward to next visit and having a chance in attending your next workshop.

Hey I should thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on your body. You are very pleasant and kind! It's my honor to massage you. I'm happy that I was able to meet your standards, considering you have tried so many massages around the world. I look forward to seeing you soon! 

On 1/15/2019 at 4:25 PM, westcoastboy77 said:

OMG WOW! Your incredible review is making me blush. It's my honor and pleasure to give you the "best massage" ever. I never discriminate anyone, let alone shape and size. To me it's important to respect all clients and give them the best service possible. So I do have clients not just with strong athletic built, but also from different cultures, races, nationalities, professions, shapes and sizes. In fact, my clients include people with skin conditions, medical issues and special needs. I had massaged clients in wheelchairs and with paralysis. You are truly an amazing person and I am very glad to hear your story. Really appreciate your candid openness and hearty positive spirit. Am delighted that you loved how the massage strokes and touch had helped you to feel relax and rejuvenated. Sincerely looking forward to seeing you soon! 

Edited by yishunMassage

thank you for the one of the best massage i had!. my first massage for year 2019 and i enjoyed it thoroughly. 

For a meaty person like me, the pressure was appropriate and the sensual touches were titillating!

professional and reply promptly towards my questions and booking. i greatly appreciate that you accept my last minute booking! 

apologies for my messy room! 

thank you for the massage! 

On 1/15/2019 at 9:16 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Totally agreed with all whom had tried his massage. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alot of my customers whom had tried him told me that Lawrence's is very good,  friendly and  good in his work, and you can leave your body to him and let him work 

for you and you can be assured that he knows what to do and leave u feeling great,  rejuvenated and body feeling light. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I've been hearing alot of positive words from alot of my customers whom had tried Lawrence's recently and they all told me that he is very good.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Really appreciate your words of encouragement! Coming from a fellow professional massage therapist, this means alot to me. Thank you so much! I look forward to giving you a good massage and also learn from you. Whatsapp me 86924550 ok?

On 1/21/2019 at 2:21 PM, Ewan said:

thank you for the one of the best massage i had!. my first massage for year 2019 and i enjoyed it thoroughly. 

For a meaty person like me, the pressure was appropriate and the sensual touches were titillating!

professional and reply promptly towards my questions and booking. i greatly appreciate that you accept my last minute booking! 

apologies for my messy room! 

thank you for the massage! 

You are a very nice guy! I'm honored that you rated my massage as "the best massage ever"! Very happy that you enjoyed the pressure as well as the sensual feel. Don't apologise for the state of your room. It is my good fortune to be invited into your beautiful home. Sincerely I look forward to seeing you soon and giving you another best massage, especially after your long hours of standing and walking in your professional work. You deserve it!

On 1/29/2019 at 10:20 PM, westin said:

I just had my wonderful session with Lawrence. Great personality and technique. He was v kind with his words and Willing to accommodate my last min request. Would catch up with him again as it's pretty late. Many tks

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I believe u have a greater personality, and indeed a kind and nice person to talk to. I'm very fascinated by your amazing design work around the world. Thank you for allowing me to give you a massage you would enjoy. Your body has a solid build despite that u say u hardly workout. Truly an awesome guy, yet so humble. Me too, really looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Edited by yishunMassage

4 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I believe u have a greater personality, and indeed a kind and nice person to talk to. I'm very fascinated by your amazing design work around the world. Thank you for allowing me to give you a massage you would enjoy. Your body has a solid build despite that u say u hardly workout. Truly an awesome guy, yet so humble. Me too, really looking forward to seeing you again soon.

4 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Seems like it's you scratch my back and I scratch yours. Pun intended. 

On 1/30/2019 at 1:00 AM, fiction said:

Had a session with Lawrence a couple of weeks back.. an incall session despite living pretty close by

it was a great session,  and I slept real soundly immediately after the massage, and that night..

Wish the massage didn’t end haha

Thanks so much for your good review! Happy that you enjoyed the massage and that you slept real soundly that night. You are a fine gentleman and it's my pleasure to help your body relax. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

On 7/22/2018 at 8:22 PM, Kenth said:

I wana learn