Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

Recently I have the good luck of trying Lawrence's massage skills. I say good luck because it was a last minute decision and there happened to be a cancellation, so I was able to get the slot.

It was easily the best massage I've tried.

With so many good detailed reviews already given, I don't think its necessary to say too much.

From ambience to room temperature to massage skills and strength and attitude, everything was really good and professional.

Its really a must try, but with his limited hours its advisable to make advance booking with him.

Hi Nova!!! Thank you so much for your fantastic review!!! I'm touched you would try again and again to secure a booking. It is such a pleasure to have you in my humble home, and taking the time to try out my massage experience. I feel extremely glad that you enjoyed the experience! I really look forward to seeing you again in the next session!!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

I had a session with Lawrence and this is my review:

Personality - I like his personality and his honesty.

Reception - I was received at the door warmly with a bright smile which set the tone for the rest of the session.

Ambiance - I won't give high marks for this as I personally found the room devoid of any aesthetics.  The room was spartan but functional.  Similarly, the attached bathroom was basic and a little run down.  To enhance the enjoyment, Lawrence could perhaps consider including aromatherapy and soft music.

Skills - I have had some great hands working on my body and therefore I would rate Lawrence's skills as 'above average'.  However, he was attentive and certainly knows how to pamper his clients.

Rates - definitely higher than the normal but after he shared his story I didn't mind paying the higher rates.

Overall rating - 7/10

Dear kimlo777

Wow! A big THANK YOU for your awesome review. I am humbled and honoured that you took the trouble to travel all the way to my place to try out the massage, and I am sincerely happy that you had a great time. From my heart, I look forward to seeing again soon!!!!

Lawrence

Dear kimlo777

Wow! A big THANK YOU for your awesome review. I am humbled and honoured that you took the trouble to travel all the way to my place to try out the massage, and I am sincerely happy that you had a great time. From my heart, I look forward to seeing again soon!!!!

Lawrence

Yes Lawrence, you'll definitely be seeing me again but I am not sure when :)

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I just tried Lawrence massage today, and I'll like to make it short yet to explain my experience, where it's really worth to share about, here it goes:

Respond on whatsapp/ booking - fast & easy

(He told me every single details on how to get to his place)

Welcoming - he waited at door step with a charming smile

(He is not staying alone, but he would quickly lead u to the room without making u feel shy)

Room & bed - Clean, simple, comfortable

Massage - Great massage, great pressure (as he checked with me how hard I would like to go, I hv chosen medium & it goes perfect!)

Some very unique technic, very detail on every part on the body.

Personality - very friendly, knows when to speak/talk (I was quiet at first n he remain quiet where he expect I need a quiet session, when I started for the conversation & actually he is very friendly n chatty guy)

Oil used - good quality with nice scene

Massage time length - I hv taken 1.5 hours and it's definitely overshot where he wants to complete it without border much the time.

In person - he is definitely eye candy for me.... (shy)

Overall rating - 9/10

Lawrence regular customer list +1 (me)

I just tried Lawrence massage today, and I'll like to make it short yet to explain my experience, where it's really worth to share about, here it goes:

Respond on whatsapp/ booking - fast & easy

(He told me every single details on how to get to his place)

Welcoming - he waited at door step with a charming smile

(He is not staying alone, but he would quickly lead u to the room without making u feel shy)

Room & bed - Clean, simple, comfortable

Massage - Great massage, great pressure (as he checked with me how hard I would like to go, I hv chosen medium & it goes perfect!)

Some very unique technic, very detail on every part on the body.

Personality - very friendly, knows when to speak/talk (I was quiet at first n he remain quiet where he expect I need a quiet session, when I started for the conversation & actually he is very friendly n chatty guy)

Oil used - good quality with nice scene

Massage time length - I hv taken 1.5 hours and it's definitely overshot where he wants to complete it without border much the time.

In person - he is definitely eye candy for me.... (shy)

Overall rating - 9/10

Lawrence regular customer list +1 (me)

Wow!! Dear KingCapr, thank you so much for your awesome review! I am truly humbled by your positive comments, but what made me most happy is that you'd enjoyed the massage so much and felt really rejuvenated, and that it met your needs and expectations. I am so glad to have you as a HAPPY and SATISFIED client! From my heart, I am honoured that you would travel so far to try the massage. Sincerely, I look forward to seeing you again in our next session together! Again, thank you!!!

Lawrence

Went to Lawrence again this evening and I couldn't be more happier.  I was looking forward to this, since last week. I had a very tiring week last week but need to wait til my booked date. It's worth the wait though. The massage was great as usual. I feel soooo pampered.  After a very good hard back massage, then he complement it with face and chest massage which is very relaxing.  I suggest you guys to take the Shower Package (forgot the name hahaha) before the massage. The hot towel on my shoulder feels good!

Thank you Lawrence.  Will book again anytime soon. :thumb:

Went to Lawrence again this evening and I couldn't be more happier.  I was looking forward to this, since last week. I had a very tiring week last week but need to wait til my booked date. It's worth the wait though. The massage was great as usual. I feel soooo pampered.  After a very good hard back massage, then he complement it with face and chest massage which is very relaxing.  I suggest you guys to take the Shower Package (forgot the name hahaha) before the massage. The hot towel on my shoulder feels good!

Thank you Lawrence.  Will book again anytime soon. :thumb:

Wow!!! BIG thank you for the fantastic AWESOME review! Appreciate you for taking the time to book and come back for the massage again! Looking forward to seeing YOU again and again!!!

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

• 3 weeks later...

Hi BW Guests, Member and Moderators

It had been an extremely busy few months, so much so I hardly have the time to post.

BIG THANK YOU to all my regular returning clients and new clients for your fantastic support. I have the privilege of meeting people from all walks of life, from different ethnic cultures and various nationalities - each with an amazing story to tell. I am happy to have met each one of you and listened to your life story with its ups, downs and arounds. I must say, each of you are invaluable and wonderful. You know who you are. You love life and love yourself.

Also, I am honoured that time and again you have enjoyed my massage therapy and felt rejuvenated thereafter. You deserved it totally. Feel free to write your reviews and experience here.

I will be closed for a 2-week break 14 - 27 April. Business will resume on Monday 28 April.

I hope I had been prompt in responding to all your enquiries, unless I was attending to clients. During this break, I will continue to try my best to answer your enquiries. You are welcomed to Whatsapp 8692 4550 for an appointment.

See you soon!

Lawrence 

Edited by yishunMassage

• 3 weeks later...

I just went to Lawrence's place this evening and can't wait to tell how terrific his massage skills is.

I normally do not write reviews as i'm a bit lazy. but i will do it for him.

His fine and excellent techniques shan't be repeated as I shared the same positive testimonies of those who commented before me.

What sets him apart is his attention to muscles groups not usually managed well by others.

1) the glutues minimus (the area near the hip and between the butt cheek)

2) the tibialis anterior (the area outer to the shin)

These are really highly beneficial to me as i run and trek regularly.

Of course, his shoulder and neck massage fixed my tensed-up shoulders and i think i may be able to sleep better tonight.

His strokes is strong and firm to my liking. Some portion of his massage are deep-tissue massage which suits me well.

He also peppered the entire session with some soft sensual touches which was an instant relief after the deep massage.

He is also seemed to be able read my body responses, like how i breathe, to focus more attention to the body parts.

He's not a strict time-keeper as well. which i truly appreciate.

Nice and friendly personality too. and the environment is clean and neat.

Overall, it's a 9/10 massage. And i will return again to enjoy his services.

W

Edited by blacktube83

Having read many positive reviews of Lawrence's massage skills, I decided to give them a try. 

Don't be surprised to see 2 elderly ladies watching TV when you enter his house (they are his mother and mother-in-law). The room is spacious and sparsely furnished, which is fine by me since the important thing is how good Lawrence's skills are.

Well, I was glad I booked the session. It is predominantly deep tissue with some elements of sensual and be prepared for a good session (especially if you prefer firmer strokes). I never knew how tight my muscles were until Lawrence laid hands on them but I must say he has done an excellent job.

Lawrence is a candid person, sharing often so willingly on what he used to do and his family. I didn't realise time passed so quickly (I took the 90 min and the body shower) until I looked at my watch. Like what a fellow member said, he doesn't pay strict attention to time and instead pays more to ensuring you leave the room feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. He's easy on the eye too.

Thanks Lawrence for a great session . I'll definitely return for future sessions. 

I just went to Lawrence's place this evening and can't wait to tell how terrific his massage skills is.

I normally do not write reviews as i'm a bit lazy. but i will do it for him.

His fine and excellent techniques shan't be repeated as I shared the same positive testimonies of those who commented before me.

What sets him apart is his attention to muscles groups not usually managed well by others.

1) the glutues minimus (the area near the hip and between the butt cheek)

2) the tibialis anterior (the area outer to the shin)

These are really highly beneficial to me as i run and trek regularly.

Of course, his shoulder and neck massage fixed my tensed-up shoulders and i think i may be able to sleep better tonight.

His strokes is strong and firm to my liking. Some portion of his massage are deep-tissue massage which suits me well.

He also peppered the entire session with some soft sensual touches which was an instant relief after the deep massage.

He is also seemed to be able read my body responses, like how i breathe, to focus more attention to the body parts.

He's not a strict time-keeper as well. which i truly appreciate.

Nice and friendly personality too. and the environment is clean and neat.

Overall, it's a 9/10 massage. And i will return again to enjoy his services.

W

Hi W

Wow! Thank you for your WOW review!!! I am truly blushing from your positive feedback and 9/10 rating! Honestly, I am thankful and honoured that you would take the trouble to experience my massage service. You are such a pleasant and kind gentleman. I am very glad you'd enjoyed the experience, and sincerely look forward to seeing YOU again!! From my heart, thank you!

Having read many positive reviews of Lawrence's massage skills, I decided to give them a try. 

Don't be surprised to see 2 elderly ladies watching TV when you enter his house (they are his mother and mother-in-law). The room is spacious and sparsely furnished, which is fine by me since the important thing is how good Lawrence's skills are.

Well, I was glad I booked the session. It is predominantly deep tissue with some elements of sensual and be prepared for a good session (especially if you prefer firmer strokes). I never knew how tight my muscles were until Lawrence laid hands on them but I must say he has done an excellent job.

Lawrence is a candid person, sharing often so willingly on what he used to do and his family. I didn't realise time passed so quickly (I took the 90 min and the body shower) until I looked at my watch. Like what a fellow member said, he doesn't pay strict attention to time and instead pays more to ensuring you leave the room feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. He's easy on the eye too.

Thanks Lawrence for a great session . I'll definitely return for future sessions.

Hi JYAG

Oh mine!!! What an awesome review!! I am humbled by your 'excellent job' feedback, and sincerely grateful that you had come to try my massage service from so far far away from your home/workplace. I am truly happy that you had relished the rejuvenation and relaxing experience. Sorry that I'd being really hard on your shoulders. From my heart, definitely looking forward to seeing YOU again!! Next time, I would shave my moustache to look less rough and rugged. lol

Edited by yishunMassage

Dear BW Moderators, Members and Guests!!

It'd been an awesome and busy past few weeks after my break. Thank you so much for your amazing support. It had been both a pleasure and an honour meeting each one of you and giving you a massage to the best of my abilities. Feel free to write your review here and share your experience with others.

I will be taking another break, during the June school holidays to attend to my family, from 31 May to 22 June. Business will resume on 23 June. During this break, I will not have access to my mobile SMS. I will do my best to attend to your enquiries via Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram or BW PM.

Again, thank you for your kind support, many of whom travelled far and wide to taste the massage for yourself. I sincerely hope none had been disappointed, and my skills had been rightly adjusted to suit your needs and comfort level. From my heart, thank you!

YishunMassage (Lawrence)

Whatsapp: 8692 4550

Edited by yishunMassage

I don't usually post reviews, but I think what sets Lawrence apart from other massage experience is his commitment to help his customers relieve their stress and his receptivity to feedback.

The room is sparse and functional, with clean showering facilities and a proper massage bed.

No doubt the experience could be enhanced by some simple strokes of aesthetics on lighting, ornaments and perhaps olfactory stimulation with some calming scent, he is able to apply firm pressure to the lower back and shoulders. The connecting glides and the effleurage can be smoother. It could be due to my drier skin or the choice of the oil or lotion.

Lawrence is friendly, perceptive and kind. I think these to me, are the most important attributes of a good masseur. Of course, the skills should be seasoned and professional, but often masseurs forget that the experience is holistic - right from the booking of the slot. There is this element of genuine warmth and respect, which I appreciate a lot.

Thanks Lawrence for a wonderful massage.

I just had a quick massage from Lawrence tonight (though i am a little bit late) and I shall say He is very.....

A-ccomodating and

W-ilfully give his best to have an

E-xcellent massage in a very

S-killful and heavenly touch,

O-utspoken guy with

M-agnificent attitude that will

E-xcite every client he may serve...

I will surely be back every now and then,, He is just a block away... hehehe

Managed to book Lawrence on Thursday as I was back in town for a very short while.

I must say, that was the best choice!

His massage was spot on, everything felt right. He could adjust and react just by how my responses were... no words needed.

Well done Lawrence :thumb:  but how come you never tell me got shower package :P

Enjoyed my session thoroughly!

Will be back!

I just had a quick massage from Lawrence tonight (though i am a little bit late) and I shall say He is very.....

A-ccomodating and

W-ilfully give his best to have an

E-xcellent massage in a very

S-killful and heavenly touch,

O-utspoken guy with

M-agnificent attitude that will

E-xcite every client he may serve...

I will surely be back every now and then,, He is just a block away... hehehe

BIG BIG thank you for your AWESOME review!!! BIG BIG thank you that you would come and try the massage. Very glad that you'd enjoyed the experience and the skills and strength suited your needs. You deserve a good massage! I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you again. I had enjoyed meeting you and talking to you. You are really pleasant. I also wish you all the best if you are visiting your hometown. See you after my break! 

Edited by yishunMassage

Managed to book Lawrence on Thursday as I was back in town for a very short while.

I must say, that was the best choice!

His massage was spot on, everything felt right. He could adjust and react just by how my responses were... no words needed.

Well done Lawrence :thumb:  but how come you never tell me got shower package :P

Enjoyed my session thoroughly!

Will be back!

Wow! Wow! Really appreciate your fantastic review!!!!!! I am humbled and honoured that you would come all the way from KL to experience my massage, and I am so happy that it helped you in your rejuvenation and wellbeing. Also, I apologise that I did not mention to you that I provide Body Cleansing Shower, because some clients got upset and told me off that I was hard selling when I inform them what I provide. So I had stopped sending messages on available slots or tell people what I provide unless they asked. I also hardly update my post here if you'd noticed. I look forward to seeing you again, from the heart. I also sincerely wish you all the best in your coming major events.

I don't usually post reviews, but I think what sets Lawrence apart from other massage experience is his commitment to help his customers relieve their stress and his receptivity to feedback.

The room is sparse and functional, with clean showering facilities and a proper massage bed.

No doubt the experience could be enhanced by some simple strokes of aesthetics on lighting, ornaments and perhaps olfactory stimulation with some calming scent, he is able to apply firm pressure to the lower back and shoulders. The connecting glides and the effleurage can be smoother. It could be due to my drier skin or the choice of the oil or lotion.

Lawrence is friendly, perceptive and kind. I think these to me, are the most important attributes of a good masseur. Of course, the skills should be seasoned and professional, but often masseurs forget that the experience is holistic - right from the booking of the slot. There is this element of genuine warmth and respect, which I appreciate a lot.

Thanks Lawrence for a wonderful massage.

HUGE thank you for your wonderful review and feedback!!! Sincerely appreciate you for coming to my humble abode to have a taste of my massage skills. I am very happy that you had truly enjoyed the rejuvenation experience and felt so relaxed. You totally deserve a good massage especially after carrying all those heavy work bags. Meeting you and listening to your amazing life stories is such a delight and I am so very excited and looking forward to seeing you again this week. Thanks for booking in advance!!! See you real soon!

So sorry... this is a message repeat, in case some of us have missed it.

I will be taking break from 31 May to 22 June.

Business will resume on 23 June.

During this break, I will not have access to my mobile SMS. I will do my best to attend to your enquiries via Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram or BW PM.

Again, thank you for your kind support, many of whom travelled far and wide to taste the massage for yourself. From my heart, thank you!

YishunMassage (Lawrence)

Whatsapp: 8692 4550

Edited by yishunMassage

Hi Moderators, Members and Guests

It is with deep regret to inform you that my massage business will be closing by 31 August 2014, due to family reasons. I might extend to end September 2014 if possible, and will keep you posted.  Hopefully, the business can reopen in the near future or so, but no one knows what the future holds. 

It had been a great honour giving each of you a solid good massage. I remember everyone of my clients. Truly, each one of you is special, and sincerely, you will have a special place in my heart. Again, I had enjoyed listening to each of your stories, joys, tears, laughters and little secrets. 

I am now having a break to attend to my family, and the massage will re-open on 23 June. Feel free to make a booking now for a slot then. Don't SMS me as I don't have access to my mobile line. Simply Whatsapp or Viber me @ 8692 4550.

Lawrence

Edited by yishunMassage

• 2 weeks later...

Its usually not common that I'll post to the same massuer repeatedly. But It's going to miss Lawrence for his usual excellent massage service if he is to stop his service in the future. I just went to him 2 days back n never fails, I still got a nice time with him.

The good massage with the good personality, really made me feel the massage session was too short where I was so relaxed during the session.

To Lawrence: Thank you very much for your great job & keep it up!

Edited by KingCapr

Its usually not common that I'll post to the same massuer repeatedly. But It's going to miss Lawrence for his usual excellent massage service if he is to stop his service in the future. I just went to him 2 days back n never fails, I still got a nice time with him.

The good massage with the good personality, really made me feel the massage session was too short where I was so relaxed during the session.

To Lawrence: Thank you very much for your great job & keep it up!

Hi

I am indeed very honoured that you would come and try my massage again and again from so far away, even though you have so many other masseurs you currently use. Really appreciate your amazing review and so happy that you felt relaxed and renewed. You are worth it!  You are very nice and pleasant too!!!! Enjoyed listening to you. Hope to see you before I close shop!!

Lawrence

Hi BW Moderators, Members and Guests!

Thank you for your great support, especially my regular clients: 23 June - 18 August is all fully booked.

Sadly, I will be closing on 31 August, I'm trying to extend till September if my situation permits, and will keep you posted. You are welcomed to Whatsapp 8692 4550 for appointments on 19 August onwards.

Again, thank you!!

I go to my regular tuina sifu in Chinatown for my massage to untangle tense muscles! I gym every alternate days!

Browsing through this thread in Blowing Wind, and reading some of the reviews about Lawrence I thought maybe I skipped my regular Tuina session and try out the massage by Lawrence today Saturday afternoon.

Well I wasn't disappointed. All the write-ups in this thread are true - indeed Lawrence was able to unknot all those tense muscles especially around the neck and shoulders. I requested for a deep tissue massage and i must say after the massage about 3 hours later i find relief from stress and physical tension. I may engage Lawrence again in coming weeks! Lawrence take note ;) !

But don't take my words per se. Go and try it out yourself! Make your own judgment!

Anyway thanks Lawrence for the superlative massage! I thoroughly enjoyed the massage!

I go to my regular tuina sifu in Chinatown for my massage to untangle tense muscles! I gym every alternate days!

Browsing through this thread in Blowing Wind, and reading some of the reviews about Lawrence I thought maybe I skipped my regular Tuina session and try out the massage by Lawrence today Saturday afternoon.

Well I wasn't disappointed. All the write-ups in this thread are true - indeed Lawrence was able to unknot all those tense muscles especially around the neck and shoulders. I requested for a deep tissue massage and i must say after the massage about 3 hours later i find relief from stress and physical tension. I may engage Lawrence again in coming weeks! Lawrence take note ;) !

But don't take my words per se. Go and try it out yourself! Make your own judgment!

Anyway thanks Lawrence for the superlative massage! I thoroughly enjoyed the massage!

Hi 

WOW!! Your review so AMESOME!! I am so humbled and honoured that you would come all the way from East Coast to experience my massage. So happy that you felt rejuvenated and relaxed by the strong deep tissue massage. Indeed you are a stocky gym hunk, and I am very glad that your huge muscles felt relief, especially your shoulders and neck. Sincerely, I sure look forward to seeing you again before I close shop. Thank you!!!

Edited by yishunMassage

I just tried Lawrence's massage this afternoon- also a last minute arrangement as a slot came up for grabs.

It was a very good massage- more gentle and relaxing as I requested, not the deep tissue / firm massage. Great massage skills, very clean environment with a spartan look and feel and lots of natural light as you enter the apartment from the common corridor.

Lawrence has a friendly an engaging personality, which all adds to the massage experience.

Thanks Lawrence! :thumb:

Best massage therapist on the planet! And a really good guy as well.Having 90min massage, Lawrence used a mixed amount of pressure... deep pressure on my back . Truly great therapy massage with a lot of sensual yet manly touch. Nice conversation throughout...Thanks Lawrence

I just tried Lawrence's massage this afternoon- also a last minute arrangement as a slot came up for grabs.

It was a very good massage- more gentle and relaxing as I requested, not the deep tissue / firm massage. Great massage skills, very clean environment with a spartan look and feel and lots of natural light as you enter the apartment from the common corridor.

Lawrence has a friendly an engaging personality, which all adds to the massage experience.

Thanks Lawrence! :thumb:

Hi 

I really feel grateful that you tried my massage, and honoured that you gave me such an AWESOME and AMAZING review, considering you had tried so many different masseurs and go for massages regularly. I'm very happy that your gym fit muscles were given relief and you felt relaxed. You are also a very pleasant gentleman, and nice to talk to. Sincerely, hope to see you again before I close shop. 

Best massage therapist on the planet! And a really good guy as well.Having 90min massage, Lawrence used a mixed amount of pressure... deep pressure on my back . Truly great therapy massage with a lot of sensual yet manly touch. Nice conversation throughout...Thanks Lawrence

Hi

You have been running spas and practising massage for so many more years than I -- you are a true master in this field. I feel unworthy of your presence, let alone you would take time out of your superb busy schedule to experience my massage service. On top, I am totally amazed you would consider me 'best massage therapist'. I am truly humbled and honoured. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Hope to see you again before I close shop.

why close shop? i havent try yet ....

Hi Tony

Thank you for your strong interest. I am closing because there's a change in my family situation, and I have decided to give up my business and take care of my family. Will I re-open in the future? I seriously don't know but sincerely hope I could. That said, who knows what the future holds? Anything is possible.

So far, I am now booked until 25 August. Thanks to clients who have booked so far into the future. You know who you are. Thank you! I am not that popular. It's just that I am slowing down to take care of my family. So there are less slots that get booked up very quickly. 

Although I have said that I would close by end-August, it is very likely I will extend it to end-September. If you want to book for 25 August onwards, you are welcomed to Whatsapp me @ 8692 4550.

Sincerely to you and to all, I look forward to meeting you one day. And to my regular faithful clients, thank you and see you soon!!!!

Lawrence

• 1 month later...

Hi Lawrence

Are you closed your shop, no more do business .

Hi

Yes, I'm still in operation but rather low key, which is why I had not been posting. I still answer enquiries and take advance bookings although I am quite low key. I am now booked till 15 Sept. If I had missed any messages, I apologise and hope you will contact me again. Then, I will take a break 21-30 Sept due to personal reasons. I will re-open 1 Oct. The closing date is not finalised, and will likely be mid-Oct. Thank you for your ongoing interest and enquiry. I look forward to meeting you one day. Whatsapp Lawrence @ 8692 4550.

It's been a great pleasure meeting each one of my clients. You will always have a special place in my heart, and you know who you are. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lawrence. ..as promised my review. After a chance try I managed to get an opening slot for 90 minutes . Lawrence was accommodating n agreed to take me on. After a shower I was laid out on the massage bed n he promptly spent a great part of the therapy addressing my lower limbs and lower back as I said I was prepping for the Army HALF Marathon coming Sunday. He addressed every large n small muscle of my glutes n hamstrings...thighs ..I T band ..my problem tibialis n my gastrocnemus . Super attention n smooth strokes using his hands elbows n arms. Very engaging n really getting into the underlying tissue. He asked a few times how the pressure was n all I could manage was 'ahhhh. .that feels soooooo good !' ...lol. I never had my glutes pummelled so well before. His strokes were professional assuring n intuitive. He even massaged my metatarsals n ankles n it was sheer bliss. HAVING spent a lot of time on these groups, that left less time for my front but I still managed to sample his sensual yet therapeutic chest n abs massage. He took care in addressing my pectoralis major n the insertion points n alternated deep long strokes w feathery touches which alleviated the tension n really afforded a rather nice sensory experience. I was actually high !Thank you v v much sir ! Do not stop your wonderful service. It would be a sad thing not to cte to avail one oneself of your therapy pre n post races ! I know where to find u now Bro !

Edited by sportsguy

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

Hi Lawrence. ..as promised my review. After a chance try I managed to get an opening slot for 90 minutes . Lawrence was accommodating n agreed to take me on. After a shower I was laid out on the massage bed n he promptly spent a great part of the therapy addressing my lower limbs and lower back as I said I was prepping for the Army HALF Marathon coming Sunday. He addressed every large n small muscle of my glutes n hamstrings...thighs ..I T band ..my problem tibialis n my gastrocnemus . Super attention n smooth strokes using his hands elbows n arms. Very engaging n really getting into the underlying tissue. He asked a few times how the pressure was n all I could manage was 'ahhhh. .that feels soooooo good !' ...lol. I never had my glutes pummelled so well before. His strokes were professional assuring n intuitive. He even massaged my metatarsals n ankles n it was sheer bliss. HAVING spent a lot of time on these groups, that left less time for my front but I still managed to sample his sensual yet therapeutic chest n abs massage. He took care in addressing my pectoralis major n the insertion points n alternated deep long strokes w feathery touches which alleviated the tension n really afforded a rather nice sensory experience. I was actually high !Thank you v v much sir ! Do not stop your wonderful service. It would be a sad thing not to cte to avail one oneself of your therapy pre n post races ! I know where to find u now Bro !

Woh!! What an AMAZING review!! To be honest, I am so humbled that for the past few months, you would try so many times to book without success, until we finally met. Many would have given up, thinking I am prima donna. And I am honoured to give you the best massage I know how to prepare those muscles for your marathon today. It was a true privilege to massage a veteran triathlete, who had refused to give up even after so many incidents. So how was your performance today?!! Also, thank you for sharing your vast knowledge and techniques on sports massage and the various muscle groups. You are the really incredible. You live eat and breathe races and massages, I can't believe you actually have a day job. By the way, your rock solid bod look fantastic for a person your age. Go climb every mountain!!

• 6 months later...

Dear Moderators, Members & Guests

I had received so many calls asking me to come back even after I had closed shop since October 2014. Thanks to your popular demand, I am now open to doing outcall massage (i.e. at your place). However, there is no available space now. 

~ Massage 90mins: $150

~ Massage 60mins: $120

You will receive the Relaxation & Rejuvenation Aromatherapy Oil Massage using Sweet Almond Oil from Spain, blended with Lavender Essential Oil from Australia. It is a FULL BODY oil massage, both back and front included. During the massage, you will experience a high quality muscle tension release, and will go into a relaxation mode followed by a rejuvenation phase. 

Whatsapp 8692 4550 for appointments now. 

YishunMassage

PS: Thank you G_M for unlocking and moderating this thread!

Edited by yishunMassage

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Moderator, Members and Guests

Again, it had been an extremely busy week. Thank you for all your support and bookings, particularly from my loyal regular clients. Feel free to write your reviews here. For those who are new to my massage, I now provide professional Relaxation & Rejuvenation Aromatherapy Oil Massage. It is a full body oil massage, both back and front. I use Sweet Almond Oil from Spain, blended with Lavender Essential Oil from Australia. As of now, it is outcall/house-call (at client's place).

Many of my clients are active gym goers, triathletes, marathoners and bodybuilders who tend to prefer hard and strong massage. However, my massage pressure and strength can be adjusted to suit your comfort level. 

For bookings or enquiry, please text/Whatsapp 8692 4550. If there is no immediate reply, please don't be upset. It is likely I am attending to a client and cannot access my phone. Thank you.

YishunMassage

• 4 months later...

Dear Wonderful Moderators, Members and Guests

It's been a while. I had been busy. A big thank you for all your support. This week and next week is all fully booked. Next Sunday is open. You are welcome to WhatsApp 86924550 for bookings and enquiries.  Outcall/housecall at clients' place only.  Hear from you soon!

YishunMassage

I engaged Lawrence' s massage service last Sunday

No words to describe it ... Excellent

His strokes are mixed from firm to gentle depending on the body parts

He has unreserved attention to his clients

His is fully prepared with his items including towels even though outcall

His massage oil is of high quality

I would definitely engage his service again becos he is unlike other masseurs

Thanks Lawrence keep up the good work !

kinda last minute, but was lucky to get a morning slot for the next day. there it goes my first experience with this masseur with lots of good reviews from fellow BWers.

He arrives at my place on time, and started to get ready for the massage. Glad to see he was well prepared with portable music player, huge towel to cover my bed, and the massage oil bottle placed in another container, make sure there's no stain on my bed after the massage. The towel could cover about 85% of my king bed, and the oil was always placed out of the bed. Really appreciate this as some masseur will messed up my duvet with oils n powder.

Once the hand lands on my body, I can tell that I'm going to have a good one. The landing and lift-off of the therapist's hand tells a lot about how detailed he is into this art. True enough, he got most of my spots spot-on, with good strength which I prefer. Being a massage enthusiast myself, and attended massage school to learn more about the art, I surely know that kinda touch only comes with years of experience, and to get all the spot-ons treatment is not easy to come by. Love his back rub, gluteus massage, and shoulder especially, with appropriate strength on each part. Sometimes his alternating hard and soft strokes can be quite arousing as well. After all, who doesn't like a serious good massage with some sensual elements in it? Ease up all your tense muscle and leads you to total relaxation to wrap it up. 

Well, if i would to say any room for improvement, maybe can have the massage oil more within reach, to reduce the interval leaving the body to reach for the oil. maybe can consider a belt with bottle holder? or some elevated rack to put the oil instead of reaching for it on the floor?

And also, would u bring back your shower package for outcall? yet to try that one.

Thanks for the massage, i do feel lighter after that. And some might think his rate is slightly at the steeper side, but factor in his travel cost and commit to deliver good massage, $150/90mins is still within the range for most people i guess.

I engaged Lawrence' s massage service last Sunday

No words to describe it ... Excellent

His strokes are mixed from firm to gentle depending on the body parts

He has unreserved attention to his clients

His is fully prepared with his items including towels even though outcall

His massage oil is of high quality

I would definitely engage his service again becos he is unlike other masseurs

Thanks Lawrence keep up the good work !

Hi Kaki

WOW!!! Really appreciate your awesome review!!! I am sincerely happy that you are engaging my massage service so regularly since the day I have started business. So sorry that sometimes I could not fit your time request into my schedule. Thank you for not giving up. You are really kind, nice and humble hunk. Thank you for welcoming me into your gorgeous white home. I am glad that your gym muscles felt relaxed and rejuvenated with my massage. Looking forward giving you another great full body massage in our next session!

Lawrence

kinda last minute, but was lucky to get a morning slot for the next day. there it goes my first experience with this masseur with lots of good reviews from fellow BWers.

He arrives at my place on time, and started to get ready for the massage. Glad to see he was well prepared with portable music player, huge towel to cover my bed, and the massage oil bottle placed in another container, make sure there's no stain on my bed after the massage. The towel could cover about 85% of my king bed, and the oil was always placed out of the bed. Really appreciate this as some masseur will messed up my duvet with oils n powder.

Once the hand lands on my body, I can tell that I'm going to have a good one. The landing and lift-off of the therapist's hand tells a lot about how detailed he is into this art. True enough, he got most of my spots spot-on, with good strength which I prefer. Being a massage enthusiast myself, and attended massage school to learn more about the art, I surely know that kinda touch only comes with years of experience, and to get all the spot-ons treatment is not easy to come by. Love his back rub, gluteus massage, and shoulder especially, with appropriate strength on each part. Sometimes his alternating hard and soft strokes can be quite arousing as well. After all, who doesn't like a serious good massage with some sensual elements in it? Ease up all your tense muscle and leads you to total relaxation to wrap it up. 

Well, if i would to say any room for improvement, maybe can have the massage oil more within reach, to reduce the interval leaving the body to reach for the oil. maybe can consider a belt with bottle holder? or some elevated rack to put the oil instead of reaching for it on the floor?

And also, would u bring back your shower package for outcall? yet to try that one.

Thanks for the massage, i do feel lighter after that. And some might think his rate is slightly at the steeper side, but factor in his travel cost and commit to deliver good massage, $150/90mins is still within the range for most people i guess.

Hi faberC

WAH!!!!!!! Your excellent and detailed review is making me blush... so paisei. And you said you are not a good writer. Gosh! You are an amazing writer!!!! I am humbled to be invited into your beautiful private home and into your richly decorated bedroom. Happy to help your tired muscles find relief from tension and tiredness. Apologise that our time together extended beyond 90 mins. You must be exhausted in your multiple business trips. Appreciate your feedback and will go out and find a bottle-belt. It is obvious you are professionally trained in massage yourself. Delighted you gave me such a professional critique to my skills and approach. Hope to provide you with another excellent massage when you next return from your business trips. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is my 3rd time to experience a heavenly massage from Lawrence, as usual the service is superb and as always making me comfortable towards the entire session. I have a severe back pain due to strenous running but only Lawrence can ease the pain with his strong and very delicate kind of massage. Every detail is perfectly initiated and you can feel that sensation that is unique and very smooth. You will feel at ease and safe. As he keeps on saying I am a very lucky one because I always book on a last minute time but he still never say never. The good personality is really beyond compare. As I say this I will never find other massage as good as his one. And will always book for him when I am in pain again. Thanks sir for your accomodating self.

This is my 3rd time to experience a heavenly massage from Lawrence, as usual the service is superb and as always making me comfortable towards the entire session. I have a severe back pain due to strenous running but only Lawrence can ease the pain with his strong and very delicate kind of massage. Every detail is perfectly initiated and you can feel that sensation that is unique and very smooth. You will feel at ease and safe. As he keeps on saying I am a very lucky one because I always book on a last minute time but he still never say never. The good personality is really beyond compare. As I say this I will never find other massage as good as his one. And will always book for him when I am in pain again. Thanks sir for your accomodating self.

Hi pyong2x

Very very grateful for your wonderful review!!! THANK YOU! I am very humbled and thankful you didn't give up trying to book even after so many unsuccessful attempts. Appreciate your everlasting patience. You are an awesome nice gentleman, and have such a beautiful heart and a kind spirit. I am happy that our paths have crossed, as you have come from a far away gorgeous country. I wish your stay in Singapore is pleasant and happy. I hope your shoulders and back are feeling better. Looking forward to giving my best in your next massage session. Again, thank you!!

• 4 months later...

Hi BW Moderators, Members and Guests

So sorry, I have had no time to write a post here.  Past few months had been really busy. BIG thank you to my faithful clients who had been enjoying the regular outcall massage. Your support has meant so much to me. Feel free to write a review. Don't be shy. (I understand that most of you are discreet. No worries if you want to maintain your discretion.)

For those who are new to me, yes, I provide full body deep tissue massage using sweet almond oil imported from Spain, blended with essential oils from Australia. The deep tissue massage aims to help relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation and body rejuvenation. It is suitable for both gym hunks and enthusiasts as well as people who just wanted to relax and be pampered after a hard day's work. Feel free to check out the reviews to get an idea of what you will experience. As mentioned, yes, it is outcall massage at client's place or hotels. No incall service. Apologies.

You are welcome to Whatsapp me at 8692 4550 for an appointment. If I am slow to reply, it is probably I am attending to clients. Thank you for your patience. See you!!

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Lawrence 2 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 25 January 2016 at 0:11 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Lawrence 2 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

OMG! Coming from a highly experienced massage expert makes me feel so humbled and honoured. You are such a longstanding veteran in your trade, and have tried so many good masseurs. Thank you for confidence in me and my humble skills. I sincerely hope to see you again. Wishing you ongoing success! WhatsApp me ok?! 8692 4550

Arranged an appointment and Lawrence showed up at my doorstep punctually. Yes he is certainly eye-candy as one member said..handsome, fit and has a wonderful personality.

At first it was strange to have massage session in my own bedroom but Lawrence was very warm, friendly and didn't make me uncomfortable at all. He help set mood by bringing his own music player, speaker and even a large towel to put on my bed. Very professional. 

His stokes hit all my problem spots. I have stiff muscles and every stroke, I can feel the tension melt. Lawrence's massage is strong, yet delicate as one member said. He target the pressure points and I never feel this sensation before. I regularly go for massages, but Lawrence massage is very different and unique. it is not hard and rough but firm and sensual. After the massage started I start to feel more and more relaxed and safe in his arms. I actually sleep for about 10 minutes. 

Then I turned around and Lawrence massage my front. He massage my legs and it was ask if I run cos he say my calf tight. sometime I open my eyes and sneak at peek at him and he would return with a handsome smile. *Wahz make me shy only!

did I say he got a nice personality? I enjoyed chatting with him so much and he is a good listener and has a nice deep, calming voice. 

All in all, it was a fantastic massage and I'm glad to have found my new therapist. THANKS so much Lawrence!!! I will sleep well tonight all thanks to you.

Post note: Edited my original post cos many have PM to ask whether I had a HE and a few other details ... Well i actually text Lawrence b4 the appt to say that i am only expecting a good massage... That is me lar.. I like to be upfront and avoid misunderstanding. I am only interested in a good massage and not the other side dishes. Lawrence is professional. My HE is the good feeling from the massage... But feel free to PM me with your queries..  I am happy to answer :D

Edited by caliban

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage