Male HQ

Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage

3 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

cool. i like good massage with a bit of sensuality...

Hi

Thanks so much for your enquiry. Yes I do mostly outcall. 

For incall, I freelance at Mandate Spa:

Ming Arcade 02-06
opp Hard Rock Café
21 Cuscaden Rd

Feel free to contact me at 86924550. 

Sincerely looking forward to seeing you soon!

3 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

Yup, he is as good as they say, or even better. 

Hi 

Long time no see! How are you doing!!? Glad you still remember my massage. 

For incall, I freelance at Mandate:
Ming Arcade 02-06
opp Hard Rock Café
21 Cuscaden Rd

Feel free to contact me at 86924550

I sure look forward to seeing you soon!

On 7/25/2017 at 2:40 PM, kipp said:

Another vote for Lawrence. Very strong and satisfying massage. I am totally inexperienced in massages, and the first time I had one was so painful that I wanted to cry. But Lawrence's massage was strong but not painful; and he was attentive to make sure that I am not hurting. Really indulgent. Highly recommended!

Hi

Great big thank you for your vote of confidence in my massage. I'm very happy to hear that you find my massage approach strong, satisfying, attentive and even indulgent! You are a nice pleasant gentleman. Sincerely, I sure look forward to your next session. See you!

53 minutes ago, mrjuicetiger said:

hi lawrence! 

wondering do you still have bath ritual too? i heard from my friend you used to provide that too...

Yes, I provide Body Cleansing Shower service if the clients request, so long the shower room is conducive and can fit the client and I comfortably. The Mandate Grooming Spa has no shower facilities, FYI. You sound like a great person. I really look forward to seeing you soon! 

15 minutes ago, yishunMassage said:

Yes, I provide Body Cleansing Shower service if the clients request, so long the shower room is conducive and can fit the client and I comfortably. The Mandate Grooming Spa has no shower facilities, FYI. You sound like a great person. I really look forward to seeing you soon! 

thank you and likewise too! you sound great too! judging from everyone's review here. =]

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 10:10 PM, rydajo said:

This is my second time trying Lawrence! Didn't have the time to post a review during my first try but finally gotten the chance to do so this time round :)! Lawrence is a pleasant guy and his massage is certainly fantabulous. He really takes pride in his technique and will always meet the needs of his customers with his magic fingers. Certainly released all the tensions in my back and legs and fell asleep during the session. He is also concern about his client needs and will always try to do what is best for him. Certainly worth the price and would definitely come and find Lawrence magic fingers soon :)) Thanks for the fantastic and awesome massage! Worth the wait :)

Thanks so much for your awesome review! Sincerely appreciate you taking time off your super busy schedule for my massage twice in a row. What an honor! You are a great guy considering the battle scars that you wear! I'm incredibly humbled by your experience. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

On 7/31/2017 at 11:55 PM, zack78 said:

I had a great time being massaged by Lawrence, he really meet your needs. He came punctually and set up the place to ensure that you are comfortable. He even brought his own speakers to play soothing music. I really enjoyed his massage.  The strokes were firm and sensual. I would definitely go back to him for another session. Thank you Lawrence for the wonderful experience.

Hey Zack

I'm very happy u had a great time being massaged by me. Glad you enjoyed the firm and sensual strokes. Yes, deep tissue can also be sensual too. You are a kind gentleman. Thanks so much for not giving up booking, even after such a long time trying. Delighted that we finally met. Sincerely, I look forward to giving you another great massage! See you!

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up on foam rolling and got Lawrence in. As many have pointed out, he's punctual and comes with a great sunshine personality. I am not much of a talker generally and he just did his thing. There was no forced attempt at unnecessary or awkward conversation. Needlessly to say, it was a great 2 hrs since I was mostly social-ed out and just wanted a great rub down. Would get him in again next week. 

• 2 weeks later...

The positive reviews here convinced me to give Lawrence's massage a try. Just finished 90min of much needed kneading. I've not been well recently and this massage has helped me feel less like a zombie – a much needed physical therapy. Lawrence put me at ease with good conversation and connecting. His massage skills is proof of his years of experience in bodywork. Strong and firm strokes, pressure point compressions and some fleeting tactile touches. I've thoroughly enjoyed his work, his jovial personality and his sexy arms. I will definitely book him again and I hope my review will help inform the rest of you here, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 6:20 PM, brianyix said:

Hey Lawrence,

Big shoutout to you for your work at the workshop today,

Great guy, big smiles, fantastic arms and nimble hands.

Sorry about the jungle hope to see you/the boys next time!

Hi thanks so much for your "big shoutout". I was just doing my job. You were a great participant and a very nice cute guy. Enthusiastic and eager to learn! Hope to see you again very soon! 

On 9/11/2017 at 10:00 PM, unknownperson said:

I gave up on foam rolling and got Lawrence in. As many have pointed out, he's punctual and comes with a great sunshine personality. I am not much of a talker generally and he just did his thing. There was no forced attempt at unnecessary or awkward conversation. Needlessly to say, it was a great 2 hrs since I was mostly social-ed out and just wanted a great rub down. Would get him in again next week. 

Hi

Wow!! Super thanks for the awesome review, considering u didn't talk at all during the massage. Initially I thought u didn't like the massage coz u were so silent. I'm really looking forward to meeting you again this week for a 2-hr solid massage! Many thanks for calling me back so soon. You deserve another great rub down! Cu!!

2 hours ago, ExtroFiz said:

Hi Lawrence,

Can I know where is that place? Are you still do massage at ur home?

thank you..

Thank you so much for your interest. My home is no longer available. So I provide outcall service at client's home or incall in Mandate Grooming as indicated above. The address:

Ming Arcade

#02-06
opp Hard Rock Café
21 Cuscaden Rd

Looking forward to seeing you soon

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Hi

Interested in learning deep tissue massage with a twist? Be sure to sign up for this coming Love Massage workshop. Click below for more information: 

@yishunMassage Looking forward to another workshop with great participants. :D

On 21/09/2017 at 10:51 AM, Bishaner78 said:

after quite awhile, finally i found a time to engage him again. nothing has changed since, except that he's more toned! still attentive, caring, warm, friendly and spot on to my problem. it's really a great way to loosen all the stiff and tired knots.

thank you Lawrence!

Dear Bishaner78, really appreciate your awesome fantastic review. Thanks so much for your compliments. I am not a toned hunk. I am very ordinary. Happy that I was able to relieve your stiff back, and it now feels better with the tired knots loosened. You are very nice, caring and friendly, considering you are very accomplished and established in your artistic profession. I enjoyed listening to your travel stories too! Sincerely looking forward to seeing you very very soon!!

On 8/23/2017 at 10:50 PM, yishunMassage said:

Hi 

Be sure to register for this Saturday deep tissue massage workshop! Limited space only:) For more information, click here:

Really excited for the participants who are coming this Saturday! There are 2 spots left. You can register as a couple or come alone. Participants will rotate around during the practice. Be sure to cut and file your fingernails and any hand callouses (gym hunks would have these). Limited space only! Sign up now! 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, yishunMassage said:

Hi

Wow!! Super thanks for the awesome review, considering u didn't talk at all during the massage. Initially I thought u didn't like the massage coz u were so silent. I'm really looking forward to meeting you again this week for a 2-hr solid massage! Many thanks for calling me back so soon. You deserve another great rub down! Cu!!

actually I m nt a talker esp comes to massage, may I know do customers keep talking during a massage?

18 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

actually I m nt a talker esp comes to massage, may I know do customers keep talking during a massage?

Some clients do not utter a word, and others talk incessantly non stop throughout, and both are perfectly fine. I enjoy listening to silence and chatter just as much. I really look forward to giving you a great massage. 

Edited by yishunMassage
Typo

On 9/22/2017 at 6:21 PM, GiantPanda said:

The positive reviews here convinced me to give Lawrence's massage a try. Just finished 90min of much needed kneading. I've not been well recently and this massage has helped me feel less like a zombie – a much needed physical therapy. Lawrence put me at ease with good conversation and connecting. His massage skills is proof of his years of experience in bodywork. Strong and firm strokes, pressure point compressions and some fleeting tactile touches. I've thoroughly enjoyed his work, his jovial personality and his sexy arms. I will definitely book him again and I hope my review will help inform the rest of you here, too.

Wow!! Really appreciate your amazingly awesome review!!! I'm blushing already. I'm just a regular uncle here, not sexy la... Lol. And it's my honor to relief your tightly stressed out muscles. Considering the beautiful work and impact you have on the community, you are a kind gentleman with such a huge giving heart. I should thank you! So great to see you again! 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, TWG said:

Thanks Lawrence for the great and skillful massage. I really enjoy it a lot, strong and firm strokes, right to the point! 

Awesome!!! Really thanks so much for your wonderful review, that you would call it great, skillful, and right to the point! You are a very nice guy. It's my honor to be given a chance to massage you. I'm sincerely looking forward to our next session! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally got to try the massage service by Lawrence and it was extremely good. Totally enjoyed the session and he helps to untie my knots and I felt so much better after that! 

I should've engaged his massage service long ago. haha~ Thanks Lawrence and it was nice meeting you :)

On 5/12/2018 at 12:10 PM, sgboyboy said:

Finally got to try the massage service by Lawrence and it was extremely good. Totally enjoyed the session and he helps to untie my knots and I felt so much better after that! 

I should've engaged his massage service long ago. haha~ Thanks Lawrence and it was nice meeting you :)

OMG!! Thank you so much for saying that my massage skills was "extremely good". I feel so humbled that I get to massage a tall hunky stud like you. You are so very gentleman and kind. And I'm sincerely honored you even used your precious day off from your busy work schedule to experience my massage.

I sure look forward to seeing you soon!! 

FYI there are still open slots for this weekend for incall at Mandate:

Ming Arcade 02-06
21 Cuscaden Rd

(opp Hard Rock Café)

5mins from Orchard MRT

Mandate is not open if there are no bookings. Be sure to make appointment. If you walk-in, you will see no one there. It's right beside Male HQ, which sells male designers underwear, novelty apparels and sensual accessories.

Feel free to whatsapp 86924550. I'll reply you after I'd finished with the massage sessions. 

Just got the pleasure to booked a last minute slot with Lawrence this afternoon. My 1st experience for a outcall service and was indeed as expect as posted here by others. No fuss and easy guy, the moment the fingers lay on my body was heaven, the rest was beyond expectation. No hurry of time where Lawrence complete the whole session even way past the 90mins. Double thumbs up and will book another session soon.

On 5/23/2018 at 6:09 AM, cancer75 said:

Hi are u free to conduct a 90 min massage this sun or mon night? Venue is destination hotel

What time? Pls WhatsApp 86924550

So sorry for slow reply. I hardly check in here. Text me or whatsapp will be faster. I'll reply you as soon as I finish my massage.

Edited by yishunMassage

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gorgeousmalesg said:

Lawrence was professional his massage. He enjoyed chatting with me as he rubbed my body. Felt pampered by him. Though he looked worn-out, he has smooth body skin. If his strokes were harder, would be nicer. 

Thank you so much for your incredible review! I'm so happy to massage you to help with your gym muscles recovery and backpain. Really appreciate you coming to my massage regularly for so many years even though you have such a busy shooting schedule. You are a well deserving award winning actor and your celebrity status. I always look forward to seeing you on TV and in next episode! 

On 5/29/2018 at 2:26 PM, Cefiro said:

Yesterday i had my first massage session by Lawrence.  He was punctual and like what the rest had said, the massage was very satisfying.  Indeed his strokes were firm and sensual.  Had a great time.

WOW!! Thanks so much for your awesome review! I am so happy for being invited to your gorgeous house for another massage within such a short week! I'm glad you like the massage firm and strong for your lean and toned swimming muscles recovery! 

9 minutes ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

I wanna learn to pamper mens body..curious str8 here...do u take trainee?

Yes. Mandate Grooming organizes both deep tissue massage and intimate massage workshops. I am humbled to be invited to conduct training at these workshops. If you want want private training, feel free to whatsapp 86924550. I look forward to seeing you soon!!

On 5/21/2018 at 7:12 PM, OCD said:

Just got the pleasure to booked a last minute slot with Lawrence this afternoon. My 1st experience for a outcall service and was indeed as expect as posted here by others. No fuss and easy guy, the moment the fingers lay on my body was heaven, the rest was beyond expectation. No hurry of time where Lawrence complete the whole session even way past the 90mins. Double thumbs up and will book another session soon.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review!! Glad to have accepted the booking at the very last minute! Appreciate you for being the first masseur to be invited into your beautiful house. I'm very honored that you would even show me your celebrity pictures. Yes! You look amazing and gorgeous, yet so humbled. I'm thankful you really like my massage. 

On 2/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, yishunMassage said:

Back by popular demand, we'll be running another massage workshop organized by Mandate Grooming. I think it's one place left. 

Click here for registration details:

Edited by Nicktan

6 hours ago, yishunMassage said:

Absolutely! I believe they are now planning one in coming July. Keep a lookout and sign up quick as it's limited to 6 participants only. 

Yes, it's happening on July 21, 2018. Sign-up details and FAQ at http://www.male-hq.com/blog/intimate-couple-massage-workshop-on-jul-21-2018/ :D

Just ended a session with Lawrence. Personality-wise, He’s very polite, humble and a sweet talker too. You feel comfortable having him as your masseur. 

Skills-wise, His strokes were firm and on point and he is not particularly sticky about the timing. He definitely released a lot of tension after that.

Just a suggestion, Since there is no shower/water in the massage centre, perhaps he can provide wet wipes to clean up the massage oil (sorry I’m slightly OCD haha) and bring in a fan for ventilation after the central AC is shut off, if necessary. 

Thanks Lawrence for a great session, and hope to engage your service again!

• G_M changed the title to Lawrence Professional Outcall Massage