Male HQ

Addicted to masturbation and sex

MonstaInYoMind

On 10/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest guest said:

Usually when you are young, would masturbate often and even few times per day. I also tried before jerk off 4 to 5 times per day when i was young. But when you are older, esp in 40s, you would not have the masturbate addiction anymore. Sometimes can even 1 to 2 weeks no masturbate.

Yap, can do 2~3 times a day when young, now only 2~3 time (or less) a week... 😅

On 11/25/2013 at 6:26 PM, thorzguy said:

I do have a friend, who "feels the need to ejaculate at least once a day"...when I asked him why, he said "used to it since young".

I believed most of us, myself included, when we were much younger, we do jerk off like more than once a day, and it's common. As we age, the frequency reduces due to hormones, work stress, lifestyle etc... which, in any case is normal.

I feel, if masturbation is disrupting your daily schedule / life (very often), then please do seek professional advice. Else, as long as you feel  your body can cope and you enjoy it, why not? /forum/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

from a survey i did as part of my university study, about 40% of the respondents said they masturbated at least once a day with a smaller 11% saying they did it more than once a day.  so you see, more than half actually wanked at least once a day.  the study covered mostly undergrads from the same university I was studying with a cohort of 320 male respondents between 19-24 years of age.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest guest said:

Usually when you are young, would masturbate often and even few times per day. I also tried before jerk off 4 to 5 times per day when i was young. But when you are older, esp in 40s, you would not have the masturbate addiction anymore. Sometimes can even 1 to 2 weeks no masturbate.

Yes fully agree,  we are the same and it happened to me too, so for the young men here, it is alright if you have the urge to release so long it did not affect your work or study.

this addition will go off once you reach 40 or 50 years old, or may be earlier.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.