Ass Holes Art Exposition

R6RpaMG.jpg

ad1frjl.jpg

yO2jt1D.jpg

oAnoExz.jpg

X7Pi3OM.jpg

OivDta4.jpg

Source: http://m.imgur.com/a/ca0ee

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Err... It could be a female's (not necessarily a guy's right) ?    :unsure:

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Ass Holes Art Exposition

R6RpaMG.jpg

ad1frjl.jpg

yO2jt1D.jpg

oAnoExz.jpg

X7Pi3OM.jpg

OivDta4.jpg

Source: http://m.imgur.com/a/ca0ee

EEEkkks , did I see some of the ass holes have dried brown bits and debris around the asss hole.  must be some European country where people seldom take the time and effort to wash their ass hole with soap and water until very clean , that shit bits then dried  up and from part of the picture, look carefully and you see dried brown croutons, and sprinkles around the ass hole, I wanna puke when i look at theose pictures.

Did you manage to puke? Hope you didn't mess up your place  :P

Chill dude. Nothing surprises me anymore. Besides, anything can be art these days. If you don't like what you see, you can always move your eyes elsewhere or click close and move on to the next 'decent' thread.

Keep smiling. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic