Male HQ

Granite Man

Guest Guest_Lungker

Guest Guest_Lungker

This is actually a continuation of the post "Lungker fxxked by a Muscular Uncle" which is listed inside the topic "Interesting Posts". For newbie who wants the background, please read the earlier thread first. Thanks.

This is a true encounter I had after my session with the muscular uncle which was extremely pleasurable but I wasn't satiated. This is what happened later.

=====================================================================

I was resting in the tv room after the session with M. People some time said a lady has a certain "glow" on their face after she had sex with a man. Same for me. I think I was glowing. I was sitting there on the couch, comfortable with the fact that a nice muscular handsome uncle had enjoyed fxxking me and had given me his number, probably had a smile on my face, still horny and confidence and sensuality oozing from every pores of my skin. Yep, Lungker was definitely glowing.

My erection under the towel must have been quite evident because I suddenly realised someone was eyeing at me from the entrance of the small room. Took a quick glance and noticed it was a young man, probably no more than 22 years old, stocky body with short haircut. One of those Chinaman who had emigrated legally or illegally to Hong Kong looking for a better job. I am probably too old for him, and he too young for me.

I went back to the action on the tv and I could sense his (let's call him C) presence at the entrance. Was he looking at me, or the action on the tv? After a while, he walked in and took up another couch in the room on my left that faces the entrance. At first he was just looking at the tv but I did noticed he stole glances at me or was it the entrance (which was covered by a curtain) just off my right side? Perhaps a little of both?

I took a more detailed look at C. Meaty, or stocky, young, fair skin, short thick thighs and crew cut hair. Looks like one of those millions of young well fed Chinese men in China. If he is not a Chinaman, then he is probably a working class HK man. He wore a gold chain with a jade pendant. I think no fashionable young HK man will be caught dead with a jade pendant. In any case, the short hair - not tinted was a dead giveaway. He looked cute enough to eat but would he want to eat a 45 yrs old uncle that was just fxxked by one of Asia's previously top body builder?

Human pheromones had been studied for years by researchers. (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/17/opinion/17pinker.html) Following certain activity, both men and women gives certain scents that attract the opposite sex. A very recent study that was reported in the New York Times claims that gay men are attracted to the scent released by another male rather than by a female. Of course all of us know that but not scientifically. A sweaty man, or a male that has just engaged in sexual activity is more attractive than Fann Wong - anytime! I guess that's probably why C seemed to be interested in me. I was glowing and letting off a certain scent that says I am the most attractive and fxxkable man in these premises. C was unconsciously hooked by my pheromones.

Just by glancing to my left I can see C seated with his legs open and giving me a view of his genitals. I was already hard, my erection painfully obvious under the towel wrapped around my waist, from watching the action on the tv and C's growing (pun unintended) interest isn't helping. My cock jerked involuntarily as I miss a heartbeat when I realised this young stud is really interested in me. This time instead of glancing to my left, I turned to look at C momentarily then shifted my stare to his groin. He responded by opening his legs wider, the lower edge of the towel around him slipped down and his genitals was totally exposed.

He has a nice hard erection pinkish throughout its length but has a fat round reddish head. It was pointed straight up his belly. Pubic hairs were thick and black but he has no body hairs. Balls were pinkish and large. Definitely edible the whole package! I look at his face and smiled at him. He returned my smile and the initial contact was made. Look like I was going to have a second round of sex at KK. Hoo Whee!

I looked at C and pointed with my head towards the dark room. Without speaking a word, both of us got up and walked towards the darkrooms. I headed to the one that I had sex earlier, chuckling quietly I am going to have a second meal at the same dining table.

As soon as I had locked the door, C grabbed me from behind, his groin pushing into the crack of my butt, hands exploring hungrily at my chest. Hey, that’s what I normally do to my man! C is copying my tactics. Never mind, I relaxed into his arms when I realised C was still very hard. It did not feel like a bulge of flesh pressing against my butt through our towels, but a block of rigid wood. When the Americans sometimes write they sprang a "woodie" when referring to their erection, I guess they were correct at that precise moment when C was holding me. A hard piece of wood was indeed rubbing against my butt.

I reached behind to grab C"s woodie cock and found it hard - almost as hard as a piece of granite. I released myself from his clutches, turned around, embraced him and started kissing him. Our hands were tearing our towels off and soon our cocks were pressed together. I wanted to explore his body so I gently pushed him down onto the mattress. Now I am in control.

I started licking him, bringing him on a journey I called "round the world". This is reserved for only the best tricks. What C is going to get is a at least 20 minutes of non-stop licking all over his body - culminating with a tongue wash of his arsehole. That's what I did. This old fox licked C till he was squirming on the mattress like a cat on a hot tin roof. Neck, armpit, nipples, ears, inner thighs, kneecaps, balls, belly, side of belly, forearms, turning him over, his back, shoulder (biting lightly as well), back of thighs, his butt and then ever so slowly, opening his butt, I attacked his arsehole with my tongue.

C raised his butt to meet my tongue as I licked, slurped, flicked it all over. He was breathing hard and letting off little animal like sounds and his body was twitching as if he was being shocked with electricity. I turned him over onto his back and lifted his legs in the air to continue licking his ass. I started alternating licking his ass to licking his balls and blowing his granite hard dick.

C's cock was about 5 inches long, fairly thick, has a round head but really really hard. I have never come across such a hard cock before. It is unwavering pointing up his belly and it takes a bit of strength to push it down to another angle.

I knew C can be fxxked and I want to fxxk him but I was also curious how it would feel to have such a hard cock inside me. But first I am going to give him my super duper blow job first. I left his ass and started licking his fat and round cock head, tickling and teasing it with little flicks to the underside of the head before engulfing the whole thing in my mouth.

I started a slow up and down motion, making sure my teeth are not in the way. Remembering the technique M used to blow me earlier, I tried wrapping my tongue around C's cock and slowly slide it up and down the hard member. Meanwhile salivating my fingers I started probing C's arsehole, ever so gently - in a little, out a little. No force, just a small persistent probing. I was sliding my tongue up and down his prick when C suddenly whispered in a gutteral tone in Cantonese he was coming! I went for broke. I inserted my middle finger all the way into his anus and pressed and tickled his prostate as C 's sperm gushed out filling my mouth. It was quite an amount and momentarily I wondered if I should spit it out as I normally do or swallowed it. Since it was from a young stud and it did not taste too bad, and I was still horny (and probably crazy with lust) I swallowed it. No big deal. Don’t flame me.

I was disappointed somewhat he came so quickly. Perhaps the "round the world" stimulated him too much. See what I get for being too nice. *smile* I got up, grabbed some toilet paper hanging on the wall to clean C's genitals. Hmmm, I noticed he was still hard. Very hard. I know some people can still maintain their erection even after they cummed, but usually it will go down a minute or so later. Most people after they cummed, they just want to get the hell out of the place. Some don't mind staying back a while to chat or to help the other party ejaculate too. C is like that. Feeling that he was not in a hurry to rush off, I lay down beside him and began masturbating myself while fondling his cock which is still hard.

I wanted to finish off quickly since I did not know how long C is going to hang around since he had already ejaculated. After a few seconds, C turned over to my side, lean over and started licking my nipple. His hand dropped to my prick and started jerking me off slowly. This is not a person who is skillful in men to men foreplay. His licking was rough but the very fact that he was trying to get me off was good enough for me. However he was fondling my cock and balls more than he was jerking me off. What the hell? I need to cum and I need it bad. And he was doing it all wrong.

Then I knew why. His middle finger started exploring my crack! Does C want to fxxk me? Shit, that chap just came a few minutes ago? Can he? Well, there is only one way to find out. I let a small moan as I open up my thighs to let his finger explore a bit deeper. It was uncomfortable because his finger wasn’t lubricated. From my body language, I had basically indicated to him I was willing to let him explore my ass so after a little while, I asked him in broken Cantonese if he was willing to go for a second round. Smiling at me sheepishly, he replied it was no problem.

Ahhh…the boundless energy possessed by the young. I really cannot remember the last time I could have sex repetitiously without stopping. I have heard some of my straight younger friends

claimed they can cum again without resting after they had ejaculated. Basically it mean they can continue screwing a girl after they had ejaculated and then cum a second time without stopping. I had always thought this was just their bravado voicing lies but C seemed to be just like that. His erection had remained strong and unwavering even after he had ejaculated. Well it looked like I will be having a first hand encounter with this strange phenomenon.

I waited for him to make the move but he continued trying to stick his unlubricated finger up my butt. It was uncomfortable so I just whispered to him if he wanted to “tiew” (fxxk) me? He said yes, so I got up and went to the plastic container to get the condoms and the lubes. I put the condom on him, lubed his cock thoroughly and applied some lubes to my manhole. I laid back and he climbed on top of me. I guided his cock to the entrance of my manhole and he started pushing in roughly. This guy is horribly inexperienced! That dope probably thought screwing an asshole is like screwing a pussy. I felt the pain and pushed him out. I whispered to him to do it slowly. And he did - with a lot of guidance from me.

Somehow he was still doing it wrong. Perhaps it was the wrong angle, or he just couldn’t anticipate the need of the bottom. Whatever it is I wasn’t really enjoying it. Suddenly I had an idea. I pushed him out and indicate to him to lie down. I climbed over him, straddled my legs over his belly in a kneeling fashion and guide him slowly into me.

This way, I had better control on the fxxking motion and ever so slowly I start to ride him. Because his cock was really stiff and angling upwards towards his belly, it was at a perfect angle to hit my prostate. And hit it, it sure did. The first time it happened I nearly lost it. That’s why true bottom loves to get fxxked up the ass. The feeling cannot be described. It is an intense mixture of pain and pleasure. While riding him, I was always trying to get his dick to hit my prostate. I was bumping and grinding on him and letting out moans that I never knew I could make. I knew I can’t last too long like this. I will have to cum real soon and I wasn’t even jerking myself!

I told C that I might be cumming soon and he said he too. I told him to cum first because once I ejaculated, I can’t tahan to have a cock inside me. Don’t ask me why.

I adjusted the angle of the entry of his dick to prevent it from hitting my prostate to make it less shiok and continued to ride up and down on him, using my butt muscle to squeeze and tightened on his prick. At the same time, my fingers pinched and tickled his nipples. After sometime, C started breathing in short gasps, clenched his fingers around my arms and said he was cumming. I immediately grind my prostate onto his hard cock and jerked myself. Both of us exploded about the same time.

I must have cummed a bucket. Almost two hours of sex with two different men, I just came and came all over C’s chest. I collapsed on him and chuckled a little from relief. I don’t know why, I always chuckled a little after I had good sex. I began to pull myself off C and noticed god forbids his cock is still hard! Honest.

I got some toilet papers and started cleaning ourselves up. I asked C how many times can he ejaculate a night and he told me the maximum was six times. OUCH!!! I laughed and told him his lover must be a very lucky man, but I silently thought to myself, there is absolutely no way I can handle someone like C. Well maybe I can but please don’t spread the word around. *smile*

After cleaning ourselves, I gave C a good hug and thank him for a great time. He asked me where I am from and I told him I am from Singapore and am here in Hong Kong for business. He said he knew I am definitely not from HK from the way I spoke. He said he was 21 and came to HK from Guangzhou when he was 15 yrs old and his parents will be match making him with a girl from his hometown later in the year. I wish him good luck and it was with a bit of regret I bade Granite Man goodbye and head towards the showers.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic