Male HQ

George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun

• 3 weeks later...

Went to try George's massage & I must say I like his combi-fusion massage (Thai,Shiatsu,Chinese Acub point head massage and Yoga) ! Seldom you can get these much of different massages within a single session !

His 90 mins massage package is able to cover both front & back including the head & partial face massage ! $70 is reasonable too.

You can request pressure of soft-mid-strong.

No doubt about his skills since he has a 10-years experience record. His personality is pleasant too !

Keep it Up, George ! will go again !!!  :thumb:

Edited by yunzi2007

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried George this morning at yishun and I give him a 4.8/5. Place and unit is not hard to locate, better yet, its a walkable distance from Yishun MRT. George is a nice and calm person and his home is clean, cosy and nice. The bed had a nice width that allows my elbow to hang loose without strain. 

I asked for hard massage and he offered the strength that I am usually worked on by others, perfect. He hit all the right spots where my muscles were aching. The bone cracking thai technique was executed with comfort and he resolve my tense neck muscles. The beauty of his technique is where he uses hard strokes and then tease your body with a little light touches that sends nice shivers down your spine. If you guys can withstand the power of his knees then you are in for a nice muscle crunching good time. You can't really place a description on this type of massage but who cares as long as it works. I enjoyed it thoroughly and will certainly look him up again whenever my time allows. $70 for 90mins is certainly worth every penny. Super thumbs up for George.

Edited by Chub71

• 1 month later...

The worst massage I had ever experience!

Recently I have been to his place for a massage.

While he massage me, he literally cover my face with his tummy. I could hardly breath ! And he like to ask lots of question which include your private life, : are you top or btm? Are you passive or active ? I think that's too much. Really too much.

Massage skill I would rate 3/5 that's all.

Ambience - 3/5 ( massage conduct in a room with a single bed beside it. What I like is the lighting only.

Location -4/5

If you guys are more on customer service oriented , I don't thank you guys will like his service.

Location is rather easy to find thou, literally beside yishun Chong pang.

• 3 weeks later...

Booked an appointment with George yesterday afternoon.  The massage was great and relaxing.  A fusion of different type of massages.  The place is also very conducive and warm.   ^_^

George is a very attentive person and try his best to cater to your needs.  He is also not a time watcher.  He do not rush into ending the massage when the time is up.  :thumb:

A great place for massage and to relax the tense muscle after workout. 

I had known George for sometime. Consistently good service. Massage strength just right. I go to his Yishun place once every 3 weeks. Just had massage by George last evening

Very good service Ambience is clean and washroom facilities - you can't complain

Tim

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Last Tuesday, I have found my new masseur. He was able to fit me in today even though I gave very little notice.

His manner are warm and welcoming, and his hands are truly masterful. The therapeutic manner, the pressure, the light reminders of sensual elements, all were in perfect harmony. He uses all of his incredible body in the massage and even incorporated yoga-style stretches. There were times I drifted away, and then a slight touch would bring me back. From amazing beginning to a wonderful end, this was the best experience I have had from any masseur in home.

Thanks, George!

• 3 weeks later...

I've to say that your response is abit disappointing.

I texted you at about 3plus today and I agreed to your 5.30pm slot. I asked for your address but didnt get a response at all. Then at 5.30pm, you asked if I was coming and I explained the situation to you. You informed me that you've actually sent the message up at 4.30pm but anyway time is out.

I snap a photo of the conversation that I didnt receive the text and sent it to you.

Despite the disappointment, I'm still willing to give it a try by asking for a 6.15pm slot if you could make it. But you simply replied 'next time'. You don't even bother to put some effort in trying to arrange another appointment with me and such. To be honest, I find your response rather rude and unprofessional.

Edited by eagerhunt

• 4 weeks later...

Tried George's Fusion massage recently, it's truely a new experience. The combination of traditional massage with sensual touch is quite interesting & simulating. He has his own massage room which is clean & nicely decorated, provide a cosy embience to relax & enjoy. He is a very friendly guy to chat with too. This is the kind of special massage experience I enjoyed greatly. Got to try to know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emomomo

I had a really nice massage by George. Would recommend for anyone looking for a massage routine that's a little different from the norm. And the price is rather decent as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would like to share a few words on George massage service @ Yishun.

I have been visited him few times and his professionalism always make me wanted to going back to him. I believe the following factors count.

1. Massage skill: I like his fusion style which was formed by George himself with fully utilize his palm, elbow, knee and finger that relaxing you wholely during and after the session.
  2. The room: It's dim, simple and cosy with a light background music.
  3. Hygienics: Ample of towels are prepared.You may see the washed towels are hanging in the kitchen. Most importantly to me, can shower before and after the 90mins massage session. Never feel the rush from him.

Lastly, do share your thought with George beforehand. He is friendly and nice to talk with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone I have just back from Singapore and I had when for George for my second times fusion massage again.

I like the style of massage as George given to me and is it so strong and powerful, to me I had try-up difference way of massage from other home base but George is still the best one.. Cheer up~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

..................................... Wishing everyone merry Christmas ......................................

Dear customer, I am already finish my holiday and started working contact me when you guy need my service.

My opening hours : 11 am is my First booking & 9 pm are my last booking for the day.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My little conversation at 7pm plus this evening with George via sms and his prompt reply as follows: 

Me: Hello George, I was told your fee is $70 for 90min oil fusion massage.  Can I know how much do you charge for 120min? 

G: Huh

Me: Sorry, is this the number for George's fusion massage?

G: Yes

Me: Do you do 120min massage and how much would it be?

G: Hello,This is a fusion massage, my operating hours is 11am - 9pm. Charge from 60min $50 and 90min $70

Me: Thkq

• 2 months later...

Hi !  Supporters BW ,

I was at George Therapist place this morning for Good Holistic Massage, His place was easy to locate, just seven

minutes walk from Yishun Mrt Stn .There he was warm ,welcoming and Professional in his approached. He calms  you and listen to 

request ,i toid him that i had tight tensionized Muscles at my Neck region ,Shoulder , the Whole Back area due to my work issues .

,      I even told him that i am also a practising Masseur at HomeBase @ Woodlands . He embrased  my guesture positively , thereafter

I requested him for a Hard Massage , said no problem can fix it  !  and went  on to recommend me to take 90 mins Massage, $ 70/-

It includes : Front part , Back area , Head and the Legs .

With the proper bed i lied down comfortably and the Massage begins , i observed that he started of with Dry

Massage a combination of Acu- Pressure and Shaitsu  to unlock the blockages  at the Meridian Points along the Spine Area  down .

Within 10 mins in the  massage process  i  felt he hits all the right sore Spots  that gives the relieved feelings , OH boy ! :)

" What a Relieving Indulgent "  There was " Bone Cracking Technic Executed " with comfort thats  Thai Massage Technic involved .

I felt the Whole Back Stiffness was off the Chess , OMG !:)   Subsequently,  there  comes the OIL massage , Swedish  combined 

Deep Tissue Massage , the Long & Short Strokes gave the edge , very Soothing and Relaxing indulgence .:) I almost drifted for 

nap awhile , it was heavenly . At this point I knew he knew his stuff well " Dont play play" Yeah !  i noticed that his changing of hands

from one massage to another was fliuid effortlessly .  Inaddition, the beauty of his Technics was that he knows when to give " Hard &

Soft Touches or Strokes " according to the Customers prefferences . " Champion ".

Last but not least , I left George place relax ,relieved and refreshed . a big thumps up for a job well done .

Rest assured i be back for more . Well , BW Guys ,if you are looking for good Holistic Massage ,  Look no further than George 

KUDOS to You .  Cheers !

Edited by Chivas

• 5 months later...
On Wednesday, January 08, 2014 at 0:21 AM, yunzi2007 said:

Went to try George's massage & I must say I like his combi-fusion massage (Thai,Shiatsu,Chinese Acub point head massage and Yoga) ! Seldom you can get these much of different massages within a single session !

His 90 mins massage package is able to cover both front & back including the head & partial face massage ! $70 is reasonable too.

You can request pressure of soft-mid-strong.

No doubt about his skills since he has a 10-years experience record. His personality is pleasant too !

Keep it Up, George ! will go again !!!  :thumb:

Today any time slot for me?

Btw, what is your stats.

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM, george therapist said:

01) George massage,certified therapist practice with over 10 years experience ( provides an exceptional treatment for your tired body after work.)Try up my signature fusion massage; a combination of Thai,Shiatsu,Chinese Acub point head massage and Yoga.Every item on the menu will give you a deeper level of relaxation and will allow you to escape from the world and help create a calming inner peace.

The treatments are provided by my self private and soothing, meditative music. Spend a day, an 60min or 90 min with me in my serene and comfortable surroundings. assure you will leave relaxed, rejuvenated and restored.

Fusion therapy rates ( 60 min - S$50.00 / 90 min - S$70.00 )

Operation hours - first booking at 11am and last booking at 9pm

Outcall service per session @ ( 90 min S$120 ).

Please contact george @ 92292401

My location @ Yishun area and just 5 min walk from the Yishun mrt station

02) 乔治按摩,治疗师认证的做法有超过10年的经验(提供了一个特殊的处理工作后疲惫的身体)尝试了我的签名融合按摩;泰国菜,指压,中国Acub点按摩头和Yoga.Every项目的组合在菜单上会给你更深的放松水平,将让你与这个世界决裂,并帮助创造一个平静的内心的平静。

该疗法是由我自己的私人和舒缓,冥想音乐提供。花一天时间,在我的宁静和舒适的环境,一个60分钟或90分钟和我在一起。保证你会离开放松,重新焕发活力和恢复。

融合治疗率(60分钟 - S$50.00/ 90分钟 - S$70.00)

运行时间 - 第一个预订在上午11点和最后预订时至晚上9时

# 上门服务 每节@(90分钟 S$120)

请与乔治@ 92292401m

我的位置@义顺区,其仅5分钟步行距离义顺地铁站

Hi

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun