Male HQ

George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun

On 18 April 2014 at 4:03 PM, hongjunnan said:

The worst massage I had ever experience!

Recently I have been to his place for a massage.

While he massage me, he literally cover my face with his tummy. I could hardly breath ! And he like to ask lots of question which include your private life, : are you top or btm? Are you passive or active ? I think that's too much. Really too much.

Massage skill I would rate 3/5 that's all.

Ambience - 3/5 ( massage conduct in a room with a single bed beside it. What I like is the lighting only.

Location -4/5

If you guys are more on customer service oriented , I don't thank you guys will like his service.

Location is rather easy to find thou, literally beside yishun Chong pang.

Is he chub, cover tummy on your face that was that on purpose?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am please to see George back. I visited him and his skills and friendliness still the same. I would recommend him to those who is feeling tired with stiff neck, shoulder and back. His unique massage techniques would help you to ease it effectively. Furthermore, his cleanliness and hygiene is a big plus to me.

George, will catch up with you again soon.

• 1 month later...

Recently I have when  for George massage again, After he has disappeared for so long He has shifted to new location is just only 2 bus-stop away from Yishun MRT station, it’s quite convenient. The massage still good and solid is worth for value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Try up George massage last week during my meeting in Singapore, he was a friendly and good looking person.
There was a combinations massage with his strong hand as I have a very tight and stiff Muscle, as can feels George has focused on my stiff physique. After he helped me massage, he seemed to be soaked. I have never try a massage like that and I will share and recommend his skill to others
This was one of the best massage I try in Singapore 
Thump up

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun

怎么又有一群吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸的人出现,

想要找人家按摩,

那就吃瘦一点吃的健壮一点,

不要吃的像一头猪再去找人家按摩,

给人家辛苦

人家不想做你自有人家自己的理由

何必在這裡講人家是非又讓自己難堪!!
據我所知他的技巧在於一些身體太大或者太胖的人他會做得很辛苦,

我相信那些有找過他按摩的人都能夠理解

I Have been reading George profile and saw good and bad comments about him so I has try sms him a few times and knew that he was busy moving to new location so he did not on his phone , I have when to his new home for a 90min strong massage wow!! This are the beautiful new house nice setup with massage bed and look like a spa concepts look cosy. I have never done a fusion massage and feel so good so strong, after having a 90min session with him and he did offer me a bottle drink. So after the massage and  I ask him about the people are complaining he is choosing customer, So George did the explained to me . 
# when serving customer he will not response any message because is not professionally and is unfair to customer also he don’t Response message after 9pm
# if the customer are too big size or too Fat is hard to serve ( I personally understand why he say that ) just because of his skill.
My comments :
Look : above average
Skill : 9.5/10
Clean : 10/10

Massuer got the right who to do and who’s not to serve

• 4 weeks later...

When for George fusion massage on Sunday evening, not too far away from Yishun MRT just about 10min by bus ,I have try up his 90min fusion style and I feel good after the massage , I will recommend his service to other and my friends.  he is a mature and good looking friendly guy , this is a beautiful house

On 10/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, Osiris tan said:

I Have been reading George profile and saw good and bad comments about him so I has try sms him a few times and knew that he was busy moving to new location so he did not on his phone , I have when to his new home for a 90min strong massage wow!! This are the beautiful new house nice setup with massage bed and look like a spa concepts look cosy. I have never done a fusion massage and feel so good so strong, after having a 90min session with him and he did offer me a bottle drink. So after the massage and  I ask him about the people are complaining he is choosing customer, So George did the explained to me . 
# when serving customer he will not response any message because is not professionally and is unfair to customer also he don’t Response message after 9pm
# if the customer are too big size or too Fat is hard to serve ( I personally understand why he say that ) just because of his skill.
My comments :
Look : above average
Skill : 9.5/10
Clean : 10/10

Massuer got the right who to do and who’s not to serve

5 hours ago, Bryanlee said:

When for George fusion massage on Sunday evening, not too far away from Yishun MRT just about 10min by bus ,I have try up his 90min fusion style and I feel good after the massage , I will recommend his service to other and my friends.  he is a mature and good looking friendly guy , this is a beautiful house

Don’t they seem like the same guy

Both their punctuation, especially Osiris’ way of inserting points is similar to George’s post.

And both accounts only post this once..

Dubious, no?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

SMS George today and he replied that he's in Sydney for holiday right now. He will be back on 31 May.

Edited by SwimJimm
Typo

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a session with George on last week for an hour. Have a clean shower room with hot water facilities. Massage table with proper head rest with fresh aromatic fragrance  surrond with light dimm music. He explains about the massage, asking about the pain spot.Mixture of Thai Swedish fusion style massage. Very good massage skills with lotsa stretching. Very professional and attentive. Was felt sleep during the massage. Will definitely book another session with him.

On 7/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Had a session with George on last week for an hour. Have a clean shower room with hot water facilities. Massage table with proper head rest with fresh aromatic fragrance  surrond with light dimm music. He explains about the massage, asking about the pain spot.Mixture of Thai Swedish fusion style massage. Very good massage skills with lotsa stretching. Very professional and attentive. Was felt sleep during the massage. Will definitely book another session with him.

Same review as the other one, only the name is changed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried George massage 2 weeks ago. It’s a revisit! 
His place is simply claming. Nice dim lighting and pleasent aroma. He uses firm massage bed and I can’t express how important that is to me cos i dislike rocking bed and creaking sound. 
His strokes are firm, suitable for guys who likes deep tissue massage, and will go deep if you need him to.

He don’t rush through the massage; you’ll feel every parts of your body are well attented. 
At the end of the session, a bottle of water is given to me to hydrate myself. Feeling pampered from the moment I stepped into his place till the moment I left.

oh yes, showers before and after massage are offered too! 

• 2 months later...

Booked my appointment last week as I have been experiencing shoulder and lower back ache. I must say that the 2 hours session was totally worth it. George managed to loosen up the knots and it wasn't the feeling of getting bruised which I had before with other therapist. George has good massage techniques and I strongly recommend his service if anyone here needs to relieve muscle aching. 

• 4 months later...

If you are looking for a quality massage and value for money, George's is top-notch.

George is very accommodating, friendly and respectful masseur. His massage is excellent and he is knowledgeable on the service that he is offering.

George place is relaxing and clean. Easy to find. He has a designated clean shower. Proper massage bed.

Highly recommended! 

Edited by JerkingBuddy

• 8 months later...

I've been engaging George services for some time. The reason I kept returning was because his massage technique was strong and firm. He would make use of his elbow (and sometime knee-caps) to apply the necessary pressure on areas needed. After every session, my whole body feels completely rejuvenated.

For the skills and effort he provides, with the privacy and comfort at his place, the rates are very reasonable in my opinion. 

Not to mention that there are shower facilities available for use, and at the end of the session, he will provide me with a bottle of water to hydrate😊 

Good to try him out. especially for those who are regular gym goers👍!

George was able to accommodate to my last minute request. Friendly and able to make u comfortable at an instant. Shower room provided for you to take a quick rinse before massage and shower after the massage. Massage was good and its involved some stretching as well. Definitely will come again. Thks George for the service 😊

On 12/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, george therapist said:

hello I have move to a new location at Yishun street 42 ave 6,my contact the same 

dont leave any message here as I don’t ready sign in please.

George fusion massage therapist 

Please contact 92292401

2559EB94-3F85-4D0E-8E4D-E95462BFAD00.jpeg

Nice set-up compare to last time! :-)

• 6 months later...

I haven't come back to work in Singapore for a long time, and suddenly I feel very tired and need a good massage. I just learned from my boyfriend that there is a good masseuse in yishun. I can see from the Internet that many people say that his skills are good, so that's why  Try it out, it really didn't disappoint me. He was so experienced in massage techniques that he also shared with me the efficacy (health aspects) of different products on the market from time to time. Although he was not selling it, he did not slow down his hands and feet when he explained it.  It is very important to continue to massage me at his speed. Of course, another point that can be mentioned is that the decoration of the room is really beautiful besides the master's technique. It really gives you a very comfortable and warm feeling👍

Edited by Nexs

• 4 weeks later...

I booked a 90-minute massage package with George on Tuesday. He kindly told me how to get to his house by public transportation. his house decoration and design are nice Of course, his massage was very comfortable.  The technique is as good as other people on the site have described his massage technique is very different but very comfortable and enjoyable I think with his technique he charges more fair than many people , I will come back again 😄

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, he is still in operation. Nice place in Yishun as the others have pointed & there is a direct bus from Yishun interchange.

Its clean and pleasant environment, and he is not rushed in term of following the timing. The massage, as mentioned, is a fusion of a few techniques which works for me and he is experienced. He can be a bit chatty hah hah, but he will take the cue from you if you just wish to relax uninterrupted.