Male HQ

What Is Your All Time Favorite Song? (compiled)

reflection

Guest SingaLiar
On 9/26/2021 at 4:09 AM, Guest Ben said:
On 8/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, Guest Fatty said:

She looks like a timpani

What is that?

It is something you could look on Urban Dictionary to find, if you really want the definition, rather than bringing up a dead thread from 13 months ago. Nobody here is interested in carrying on a thread about Tiffany. Her time in the spotlight was finished 30 years ago.

Your approach to creating threads is extremely uncreative. Just because people engaged in a long thread about Donna Summer last year does not mean they will do the same thing for every former pop star in the history of music.

Conversations can't be forced to happen, and especially not by bumping up old topics that were largely ignored the first time around. Discussions need to take place naturally, and most importantly, they need to revolve around subjects which are actually interesting.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Madonna has many great songs but  this song is underrated and is one of my favourite songs during my secondary school days. It's where I first got to know SM while discovering my gay sexuality. The song seemed to draw out my submissive feminine side.

I still remembered playing this song while fantasizing of being ambushed and getting tied up by this dashing head prefect in my school whom I have a crush on. He would discipline me and whipped me hard with his school belt. I'll be wincing in pain yet delighted by his manly harsh treatment on me. He would rub his crotch on me to intimidate me and forced me to suck his dick as submission to him. Had jerked off many times over this ! Man, those  were the hormones raging school days !!

Thank you again, @G_M, for taking the time to consolidate a bunch of the redundant single-singer threads into what will hopefully become a general mega-music thread for the Main Forum. I just have one final small request. Can you change the title to What Are Your All-Time Favorite Songs / Music Videos / Singers (Compiled) as a way of further clarifying the topic to help ensure wider interest and participation going forward?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hazily Instructor

Nicki Minaj performing "Starships" live on the Today Show in New York.

This song stayed in rotation at Taboo several years after its chart peak.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Overdosed Yourself

Adele singing "Hello" live as the special guest performer on "The X-Factor" finals in 2015. The tune had already become the fastest-selling download of all-time by then, but I hadn't heard it in full yet, so I was totally locked in while watching this performance. I was so mesmerized that I immediately knew "Hello" was likely going to end up as the biggest hit of her career. Almost crazy now to realize this happened six years ago already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Meanly Preacher

For all you Adele fans, here she is doing an alternate version of "Hello" with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots, but goofily using classroom instruments. I admire her professionalism for not laughing or at least chucking over the silliness of this rendition at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.