Male HQ

Anyone Interested To Play Some Card Games Or Board Games?

Taki84

Hey everyone... I'm looking for kakis to play some card games or board games. Currently I am playing warhammer and have the cards to teach and introduce people to the game.

The game : http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=85

PM me if you are interested to play... hoping to find a few kakis to have regular game session :)

if someone can host it's fine else i can on some days. we can meet up outside for makan and place to play as well.

no cost involved for the game cos i have it. how often meet up depends on schedule i guess.

haha i can host but my place is in the west... else we could go to a cafe or something to play.

The game is quite fast probably 1 game takes like 30 to 40 mins depending how many players playing. I have played the 1 to 1 game but not the multiplayer variant. 

I'm free probably next week like 26th dec or something during daytime if anyone is free.

Hey everyone... I'm looking for kakis to play some card games or board games. Currently I am playing warhammer and have the cards to teach and introduce people to the game.

The game : http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=85

PM me if you are interested to play... hoping to find a few kakis to have regular game session :)

omg i used to play the tabletop game lolol 

Taki84: borrow your thread k?

Just want to know if anyone else here plays other board games like dominion, munchkins, etc?

I played Munchkins before, and we had a class assignment on it before where we have to create an expansion and add new rules to the game lol

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

sorry didnt log in to check this thread but i'll try to organize some board games soon.... been just playing card games with my friends heh.

May i recommend you a board game called, "Cashflow 101"? its really educational and i find it quite fun tbh :3 Cheers!

cashflow expensive one set... lol

i have a few games as well... let me know who is hosting and who is keen, we can have a board game getaway

I have a closed Facebook Group called "PALJU Board Gamers". We had our 19th Gathering last month. If you're Facebook friends with darkflame, Dashy_Boy, they can add you to that group.

We used to patronise De Coder's Cafe for our gatherings but since it ceases operation almost 2 years back, convenient location for a board game session is always a problem since each session typically last a few hours.

Anyway, here is my list of board and card games I owned.

• 5 years later...
On 1/5/2014 at 8:46 PM, kiidnapmyheart said:

May i recommend you a board game called, "Cashflow 101"? its really educational and i find it quite fun tbh :3 Cheers!

Cashflow?? Sound so business

time to throw away the boardgames:

previously there was a thread on non-bored games (non boardgames) to play at parties, but somehow all such threads r locked or gone missing so have to use this to re create
at one point, sg has a number of boardgame cafes too (but dont even bother to step in)

Who need my old games?

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

previously there was a thread on non-bored games (non boardgames) to play at parties, but somehow all such threads r locked or gone missing so have to use this to re create
at one point, sg has a number of boardgame cafes too (but dont even bother to step in)

Who need my old games?

Anyway, boardgame cafe is still a good alternative for gathering besides bars, karaokes, or cinemas. Been there, done that. 

Edited by bluefish20008