Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oralb

Imran Vs Homophobia

6 posts in this topic

All India Bakchod, an Indian comedy podcast, released a video in which Bollywood star Imran Khan responds to common Indian misconceptions about gay people with scathingly satirical answers.

areef, Oogachagacare and iamziz like this

Imran Khan Answers Questions About Being Gay & Sec 377  

Imran Khan Answers Questions About Being Gay & Sec 377  

Dude, same video as the 1st posting  :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By abang
      It is that time of the year for accolades and appreciation.

I have not stepped into a cinema for ages - about 10 years since I slept through Daniel Craig's Quantum of Solace in Japan.  I know, it was terrible but perhaps I was too jaded then.  I depended on DVDs to survive - especially those with director's cut.

Yesterday I was in JB with a bunch of neighbours.  They were there to do their contributions to the Malaysian's domestic economy-getting their beauty and hair fix-up.  As the only single male, I had some 2 hours to roam around.

I did the next best thing besides gluttoning the food there.  I stepped into a cinema to watch LA LA Land.  Yes, it is clique to say I watched it because it just garnered 7 Goilden Globes the day before.  I have read reviews of it and was anticipating the release of the DVD.  The ticket was only RM13 and the mini-cinema had about 100 seats - with only 20 patrons.  

Once the movie started, I was mesmerised by the plot, acting, singing and dancing.  The opening sequence reminded me of West Side Story (circa early 60s) and the rest of the dancing, very vintage Hollywood style.
      Emma Stone deserved the Golden Globes thoroughly.  Her little girl's voice fitted perfectly for the role.  She is not that pretty-pretty but she is attractive.  Nothing much to say about Ryan Gosling... he learnt to play the piano for this movie.. His fingering skills proved that his hardwork had paid off.  

Overall, I left the cinema with a very big smile - I had totally enjoyed myself.  To me, La La Land was the most enjoyable event yesterday.

• By heliumduck
      no official movie thread ?

so how many movies did you watch in 2016?

probably <10 for me, 3  during the Xmas and NYE long weekends
    • By Yanto
      Hi guys. What is your favorite gay movie/film/web series ?
      Mention it here

This is my favorite list Chinese &Thailand gay web series such as :
      1. 上瘾 aka Heroin (my fav cp Huang Jingyu x Xu Weizhou)
      2. 錯生 (SWAP) CP (Yang YeMing(Leo) x Yao Wang(Lucas)
      3. 同樂會 (Happy Together) (Alex x Benny)
      4. 从现在到以前 From Now To Past (Short film)
      5. 我和X先生 《只为遇见你》S2 (i and Mr.X)
      6. 灵界室友 (Ghost Boyfriend)
      7.ตัวอย่าง Love Next Door
      8. Love Next Door 2
      9. Fathers
      10. Father and Son

• By Spencerj101
      hey guys lets chat send me details I add u
    • By Pause
      Looking to form a group of friends to meet up for some games, movies night etc which would forfeits, themes and so on. Basically would prefer if you are:
      1) Not too shy and quite open-minded
      2) Reasonable looks
      3) Discreet/ straight-act but willing to make gay friends when meet in real life
      4) Not weird and does have friends of your own (sorry only way I render a person might not be that weird haha)

Please contact me if you are really genuine and also willing to share costs if say a hotel room is booked and drinks/snacks or other related costs are incurred. Also, attached a photo? 

Thank you, hope we could get something by halloween