Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oralb

Imran Vs Homophobia

6 posts in this topic

All India Bakchod, an Indian comedy podcast, released a video in which Bollywood star Imran Khan responds to common Indian misconceptions about gay people with scathingly satirical answers.

areef, Oogachagacare and iamziz like this

Imran Khan Answers Questions About Being Gay & Sec 377  

Imran Khan Answers Questions About Being Gay & Sec 377  

Dude, same video as the 1st posting  :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Marvel Captain American Civil War
      By AnstonRul
      Hey! Who have yet to catch the movie? Anyone wants to watch it together?? 

image:19502
    • Movie Kakies
      By awkwardpenguin
      Hi

Wondering if anyone would be interested to watch Zootopia tmr afternoon/evening? Preferably in the west area (i.e. Jurong Point/Jem/Clementi 321), also open if those interested prefer somewhere more central.

• My Husband's Lover
      By marky
      The lunar new year is coming. And for those of you who will have lots of time to spare, you might want to catch this tv series which originated from the Philippines. I can assure you that it is very riveting and beats the local series Tanglin anytime.

It premiered on prime time television in mid 2013 and is credited to be the first gay-themed series that went in-depth into social issues such as homosexual relationships, transgender ism, homophobia and infidelity. The ratings were consistently high and surprisingly the entire series was approved without any censorship except a SPG rating (Strong Parental Guidance) It is a story about love, compassion, forgiveness, empathy and sacrifices. It is told from the perspective of the 2 lead characters : Vincent, the closet homosexual who hoped that in marrying a girl, he would please his parents and his homosexual past would forever be buried. And Lally, the woman he married... How her married life was shattered when Vincent's yearnings became stronger and how she eventually accepted the situation and moved on with her life.

The series really went in depth on how the family tackled issues like coming out of the closet, the persecutions that gays and transgenders face and how Vincent as a gay married husband tried to balance his commitments to his wife yet trying to be in touch with his hidden self. It is a carefully thought out series that span 94 episodes.

The theme song
      is beautifully written. And listen to how truth these words ring :  
      Hold my hands and look straight in my eyes,
      If we can't say goodbye,
      Then we're worth one more try....

To get you started, you can watch the preview
       You can turn on the English subtitles. Get ready your tissues though; certain portions are really heart wrenching... and yet certain portions will cause anger to brew inside you. Kudos to the Pinoys for this tv series. Watch it now or spread it over the Chinese New Year. One thing's for sure, it will cost you many late nights if you are riveted to it. Now dim your room lights and happy watching....
  • Popular Now