Male HQ

Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon

Toe2Heart

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hungtall said:

Does he do sensual massage

For pure relaxation, for relief of specific muscle tension, and for a particular medical reason.  

Thanks for your enquiry but to clear your expectation here, the answer is a no. 

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing, Revitalize & Recovery ★ Fusion Massage + Hair Waxing Services 🙏 by Alvin_Toh
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind support and courageous especially this year has been a challenging for all of us. 

Your support is gratifying. Thank you! 

Wishing you a great and wonderful year ahead.

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

On 12/30/2020 at 2:26 PM, bfcs77 said:

Almost every week I go Alvin place for the massage. After long time trying up his massage, I have just decided to write on the short review of the massage session with him.

Overall, his massage was moderate and firm yet still able to release my tight muscle tension. It was a good relaxation massage session which make me sleep and quickly dozed off. 

Massage rate is reasonable and he is not rushing for the hours. 

Besides towels was organised nicely and clean. During the massage you can feel his hand always keep in contact with you. His room is well designed, decorated and modern. 

I would highly recommended if you look for geneniue massage. 

Thanks Alvin once again for your massage all this time. 

To have his massage every week? Must be really lucky the schedule is hard to book :D

Decided to engage Alvin for massage recently. Quite last minute as I took leave at short notice.

Place was easy to find, relatively near NEX (~10min walk).

Massage was done on a proper massage bed. His shower was a nicely done up rain shower.

Nice soothing music was played during the session. Was quite stressed, and the music helped me relax.

The massage was professional, firm, and pressure was not too strong. He used a mixture of techniques, skill level is good. My stiff upper back and calves gave him a lot of problems, I think. Finished the massage with a lot less stiffness. My calves finally loosen up; had been trying to stretch them out for weeks.

Will recommend. 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing, Revitalize & Recovery ★ Massage + Hair Waxing Services 🙏 by Alvin_Toh
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing, Revitalize abd Recovery Massage and Hair Waxing Services 🙏 by Alvin_T ★ Professional Service for Urban Men 專為都市男士們服務
  • 2 weeks later...

Went for a second boyzilian session with Alvin. Love the clean feeling, especially when you are much involved in sports. And of course the nether regions, after I have washed up after doing big business, a thorough spray with the bidet and a quick wipe, viola! It's clean and dry. Basically it's just hygienic guys, being in a humid country. Looking forward for my next session.

Edited by mandala

On 4/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, mandala said:

Went for a second boyzilian session with Alvin. Love the clean feeling, especially when you are much involved in sports. And of course the nether regions, after I have washed up after doing big business, a thorough spray with the bidet and a quick wipe, viola! It's clean and dry. Basically it's just hygienic guys, being in a humid country. Looking forward for my next session.

Thank you :) Its my pleasure to serve. 

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing, Revitalize & Recovery Massage ◆ Hair Waxing Services ★ 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務
On 4/20/2021 at 4:00 AM, LeanToned said:

I had a boyzilian waxing done by Alvin. It was my first time and the overall experience was good. It was slightly uncomfortable but not painful. Will visit him again for future waxing and massage. 

Hi @LeanToned thanks for the shout-out. I have PM you. Stay safe, healthy and hope to see you soon again :)

Regards

I went to Alvin's massage last Sunday. It was my first time I went to Alvin's massage. When I reach there, first glance I thought the he is a 20-25 -ish guy. So young look when cover only left the eye. He said he is around 40 and i was shock.

The place is nice and clean, massage bed provided and the room is smelling good. The entire place is clean and the massage was done professionally. It was my birthday month and I receive a compliment scrub which feels so nice especially he scrub around the butt area. I like that very much. 

After finish the massage session, I did a quick shower to wash away the scrub and he give me a surprise birthday gift. It was real surprise and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Please feel free to try Alvin's massage especially if it is on your bday month. Highly recommended.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:31 PM, TKT90 said:

I went to Alvin's massage last Sunday. It was my first time I went to Alvin's massage. When I reach there, first glance I thought the he is a 20-25 -ish guy. So young look when cover only left the eye. He said he is around 40 and i was shock.

The place is nice and clean, massage bed provided and the room is smelling good. The entire place is clean and the massage was done professionally. It was my birthday month and I receive a compliment scrub which feels so nice especially he scrub around the butt area. I like that very much. 

After finish the massage session, I did a quick shower to wash away the scrub and he give me a surprise birthday gift. It was real surprise and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Please feel free to try Alvin's massage especially if it is on your bday month. Highly recommended.

Thank You @TKT90

:)

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Swedish, Balinese, Thai, TCM & Sports Massage ◆ Hair Waxing by Alvin_T ★ 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務

Schedule on upcoming weeks

10/05 ~ 23/05

[Update]

Following the recent announcement of tightening COVID-19 social distance measures, we will only take in 2 appointments per day. 

Edited by Toe2Heart

On 4/5/2021 at 11:05 AM, calv said:

Where is the waxing or massage done? 

Hi have sent you details thanks 

Edited by Toe2Heart

With the new COVID-19 restrictions and measures in placed, from 16/05 onwards I will be receiving only two appointments per day. 

For those who has already booked a session and affected by this will receive notice separately. 

Thanks and stay safe 🙏

Edited by Toe2Heart

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon
  • G_M changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (实龙岗)