Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon

Toe2Heart

Waxing uisng Hard Wax only (stripless) 

- 15% off on 2nd appt *

- 30% off on 3rd appts onwards *

* Validity 3 months between appts

IMG_1649742303774.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• 2 weeks later...

[Service Update] 

Infrared Light Physio Therapy, better than just Sports Massage! 

Treating sports-related injury and pain with the infrared light therapy. Light therapy is a non-invasive, non-drug modality that stimulates the body's own healing mechanism via both molecular signaling and circulatory modulation. 

Light in the infrared range of the spectrum can penetrate more deeply to reach muscle tissue and nerves. As the muscle’s cells absorb energy from infrared lights, they become more active and increase blood flow.

Increased blood flow is shown to help reduce inflammation, and this action also supports natural cellular regeneration.

t67cwv.jpg

Infrared Light Therapy will be included in Recovery Treatment ($88/hr, $108/90min).

You may also top-up $15 to add the infrared light therapy into Relaxing and Revitalize treatment.

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Happy★Therapist 身心靈工作坊 ◆ Massage & Hair Waxing by Alvin_T ★ 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務

[Closed] 

Schedule update 12/07 - 23/07

Whatsapp to 9166 5178 for appt booking Thanks 

Alvin

Edited by Toe2Heart

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Swedish, Thai, TCM & Spots Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務
  • 2 weeks later...

Went for a 90min Revitalize massage this morning with Alvin. My 2nd time being massaged by him. His skills are definitely there and I come out with my knots released.

Went to him today with the birthday promo and I got a free body scrub too, never felt my skin being so smooth after a long while. Oh and I received a birthday gift too. If you stay near Serangoon, do give him a try. Thank you Alvin!

On 9/4/2021 at 2:41 PM, sg_JHU said:

Went for a 90min Revitalize massage this morning with Alvin. My 2nd time being massaged by him. His skills are definitely there and I come out with my knots released.

Went to him today with the birthday promo and I got a free body scrub too, never felt my skin being so smooth after a long while. Oh and I received a birthday gift too. If you stay near Serangoon, do give him a try. Thank you Alvin!

Thank you JH. It was my pleasure to serve ☺️ 

• 2 weeks later...

Schedule update 

On 9/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, LeanToned said:

Had my 2nd boyzilian with Alvin last Friday. The last session i had was in early April. Amazing service and i look forward to trying out the massage next. Thanks again Alvin.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Singapore will be on Stabilisation Phase for one month from Monday (Sept 27) through Oct 24, 2021, to slow down community transmissions of the Covid-19 virus.

As such I will be only take in 2 booking per day until further notice. Once the 2-booking quota is met, the other 2 slots on the same day will be blocked. 

Take care and have a good day. 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 2 weeks later...

New schedule update Please take note that only two bookings per day. Once the 2-booking quota is met, the other slots will be blocked. 

// Booking Closed (Full) //

Edited by Toe2Heart

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 1:18 PM, Shootme said:

Let say I have bad experience with waxing la crotch region have ingrown hair bump. will my ingrown hair be gone if I go for another session of waxing? 

Apply anti ingrown hair after the waxing. Should be alright. I had it too. The therapist recommended me the cream n is fine now. 

My current bump has been there since Aug. it getting better when I stop waxing or shave. currently just doing trimming but I miss having clean shave/wax crotch region. the bump and even the ingrown bumps are eyesore.

Was wondering if going for a second session and aftercare will get rid of it.

Ingrown hairs are mainly cause by poor waxing technique, and the growing hair is trapped underneath the skin. 

There is products (lotion/cream) that is target the ingrown issue, a few more time of waxing sessions the therapist should be able to get rid of the bumps. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Service (Add-On) 

The Urut Batin treatment is not limited to the sexual organs or the genitals only, but also covers the abdominal region, inner thighs, perineum and inguinal area (groin), all related to healthy sexual functioning. 

It’s vital to understand that the massage is certainly not a sensual erotic massage or about having an ejaculation or orgasm, although the latter can happen, of course. An orgasm or ejaculation is nothing to be ashamed of and fully accepted by the Urut Batin therapist.

IMG_1649813985161.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

[Updates] 

Currently I am on course/forum overseas, will back to Sg on 08 or 09 April. 

Yu may wish to make advanced booking, schedule as below on coming weeks 

11/04 - 24/04

Thanks 

IMG_20220418_113505.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

[Policy update] 

I am no longer requesting my client to provide ART test result prior to the massage/hair waxing session. If you have done the test (for other purpose) you can provide it to me.

I will be doing the test on weekly basis. 

The space will be sanitized and disinfected as usual practice, after every session.

Thanks and Have a nice day 🙏☺️

• Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon
  • G_M changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (实龙岗)