Male HQ

Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon

Toe2Heart

I was interviewed by a fellow blogger/massage enthusiast/therapist during my recent trip to KL. 

Feel free to read at below URL:
https://happychowder.com/2022/04/11/alvin-toh-singapore/

You can also find a list of skillful therapist, so can look for good massage while you are in KL. ☺️

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• 2 weeks later...

On the auspicious occasion of Hari Raya, wishing you a peaceful weekend, filled with love and happiness. May Aidilfitri be the source of high spirits and positivity for you. 

Have a beautiful weekend.

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (實龍崗)
  • G_M changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (实龙岗)
  • 2 weeks later...

Appreciated Alvin accommodating my last minute change in time.  The room was as always neat, music was relaxing and the temperature comfortable. Thoughtful of Alvin to offer water before and after the session.  He did not rush through the session and I had a wonderful session, very soothing and relaxing.  Thanks and hope to visit again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, Togsport said:

Appreciated Alvin accommodating my last minute change in time.  The room was as always neat, music was relaxing and the temperature comfortable. Thoughtful of Alvin to offer water before and after the session.  He did not rush through the session and I had a wonderful session, very soothing and relaxing.  Thanks and hope to visit again!

Thanks and see you soon again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Alvin last week and I must said that the massage is really good and have exceeded my home based massage expectation. Went with whole body sore from gym and Alvin is able to unloosen the knots.

The place is also fully equipped with decent deco and bed like a retail spa.

I will grade a 4 out of 5 stars.

Well done, Alvin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Schedule Update for upcoming weeks 

16/01 ~ 29/01

Wishing all a very Happy Lunar Huat Year :) 恭喜發財

(Booking Closed) 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 7:38 AM, Simon ripley said:

Alvin is an excellent waxing therapist.

a perfectionist who provides professional service.  

Thanks for your support 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon