Male HQ

Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon

Toe2Heart

On 1/4/2020 at 1:46 PM, Toe2Heart said:

Come experience and for a smoother CNY

Thanks for the overwhelming responses, the promotion has now been extended till 08th Feb 2020

+++ promotion ended ++++

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

9 hours ago, Hungtall said:

Is it safe 

The idea of 'scrotum waxing' sounds a little terrifying. it's not as scary as it looks and doesn't hurt half as much as you think

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

[Announcement] 

Bookings are already full and closed for next week (pre-CNY). 

Away from Singapore ~ 24th till 2nd Feb 2020.

Wishing you all  a very blessed and prosperous Chinese New Year

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 1 month later...

[Special Update - COVID-19]

With the heightened risk posture of DORSCON Orange, the following additional precautionary measures is practise to minimise the risk of further transmission of the virus in the community:

1) Use of isopropyl (IPA 70% alcohol) to disinfect the equipments as standard practice. 

2) Towels and blankets are sterilized with bleach/dettol and sun-dry.

3) Antibacterial body wash is provided.

4) Wearing a face-mask during the session. 

Even with community transmission, the most effective method to prevent transmission remains through good personal hygiene.

If you have respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose, and fever or is unwell, please inform to re-schedule/postpone the appointment and should immediately see a doctor.

Stay healthy everyone, do not panic . 😃

• 2 weeks later...

//// Event ended ///// 😘

Subscribe to WhatsApp Broadcast to get first hand update on the promotion :)

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates

Edited by Toe2Heart

Came over to check out the massage recently and I’ve had no regrets. His place was very nicely done, Alvin is very professional and his massage skills were superb. 10/10 would recommend. However, take note that advance booking is required! 

On 3/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, hornynsf said:

Came over to check out the massage recently and I’ve had no regrets. His place was very nicely done, Alvin is very professional and his massage skills were superb. 10/10 would recommend. However, take note that advance booking is required! 

Thank you sir, it's my pleasure to serve and help to release your tired, stressed and aching muscles.  

• 3 weeks later...

[Special Announcement]

Suspension of all services wef 07th April till 04th May. 

Let's play our part to reduce COVID-19 transmission. 

Stay home and BE SAFE🙏

• G_M changed the title to Outcall Massage & Waxing Services by Alvin_T 🙏
On 4/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, Toe2Heart said:

[Special Announcement]

Suspension of all services wef 07th April till 04th May. 

Let's play our part to reduce COVID-19 transmission. 

Stay home and BE SAFE🙏

Stay safe dear. Would love to have a session as soon as the CB period is over. Missed ur touches 

2 hours ago, steve69 said:

Stay safe dear. Would love to have a session as soon as the CB period is over. Missed ur touches 

Thank you :)

Have a good rest #stayhome 

• 2 weeks later...

[Speical Announcement] 

Circuit Breaker extended till 1st June. This is the first extension just announced by Singapore PM.

Today I am still receiving messages request for my service. Pls pls stay home, be responsible. Break this chain of transmission. 

Thanks 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 4 weeks later...

[Special Announcement]

Spa and Massage services are not included in Phase 1 & 2 of post-CB, and can only be resumed in Phase 3 with measures in place.

So the earliest I can provide services will be last quarter of 2020, or maybe 2021. 

Hopefully not 2050.

Alvin_T

### Phase 3 (Safe Nation) ###

Phase 3 (Safe Nation) - a new normal

Singapore shall remain in Phase 3 until an effective vaccine or treatment for COVID-19 is developed.

National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said that Phase 3 is not a return to life before Covid-19, as precautions and limits will still be implemented.

Social, cultural, religious and business gatherings or events would have resumed, although gathering sizes would have to be limited in order to prevent large clusters.

Seniors should be able to resume day-to-day activities while practising safe distancing measures and avoiding peak period travel, crowded places and large groups.

Services and activities that involve significant prolonged close contact (like massages) or significant crowd management risk in an enclosed space (e.g. theatres, bars, and nightclubs) would need to seek permission to re-open, subject to the implementation of effective safety measures.

#######

Edited by Toe2Heart

Wishing all our friends a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

We wish you joy, peace, prosperity and unity on this special celebration as we grow together towards greater heights.

Regards

Alvin_T

Edited by Toe2Heart

Hi 

On 6/2/2020 at 12:00 PM, GonewiththeWind said:

Hi Toe2Heart, when will you be open again for waxing services? Thank You.

All spa and massage services are remained unavailable for now, even into Phase 2 of post-CB. 

Hopefully the Phase 1 & 2 end soon and government's assessment allows us to operate face-to-face non-essential service in 3rd quarter perhaps if not any earlier. 

Regards

Alvin_T 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:27 AM, Toe2Heart said:

Come join my free online session will teach you. 😁

When is free online lesson?

On 12/18/2014 at 10:34 AM, Toe2Heart said:

New Waxing Services for Men. 

For returning clients:

- 30% off on follow-up second appointment

- 50% discount on the third & subsequent visits

- Booking 1D in advanced is preferred

For further information and reservation / appointment booking:
SMS/Whatsapp: +65 9166 5178

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
Alvin_T

Instagram @alvintmsg

Twitter @AsianMaleWaxing

IMG_20200618_184646.png

where is ur location in sg ?

• 2 weeks later...

Had been contemplating my first Boyzilian and eventually decided to go ahead with Alvin (pre Circuit Breaker era). A bit of patience is required to get a slot but the communication is clear and straightforward. Was pleasantly welcomed and guided to the shower. Prior to the start, the procedure was clearly explained including the pain level to be expected. During the procedure, it is made sure that the pain is manageable. All in all, Alvin is very professional, diligent and through with the job. The feeling of going hairless is first class especially the butt crack region 😉.

Would highly recommend the waxing service, more so if it is your first time. The price is nominal.

Edited by tOp.noTch
grammar

As a professional therapist (myself) who has spent years to train on providing good massage, It’s safe to assume that good massage isn’t easy. 

I promise this will keep this review sweet and short. 
Alvin is a knowledgable, well-educated & experience masseur, bottom line is he know what exactly he is doing. 
with that being said, his skill-set are good enough.

i tried his waxing service and it done professionally! 

so heck yah, why not give him a. Try? 
support local business 

- Sign off

Massu Derek 

Contact |  012 4173134  

21 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

As a professional therapist (myself) who has spent years to train on providing good massage, It’s safe to assume that good massage isn’t easy. 

I promise this will keep this review sweet and short. 
Alvin is a knowledgable, well-educated & experience masseur, bottom line is he know what exactly he is doing. 
with that being said, his skill-set are good enough.

i tried his waxing service and it done professionally! 

so heck yah, why not give him a. Try? 
support local business 

- Sign off

Massu Derek 

Thank you Derek for the big shout-out :) Hope everything is fine too in Malaysia. 

xoxo

• G_M changed the title to Alvin_T Traditional Thai, Holistic & Sports Massage ★ Waxing Services 🙏
On 7/17/2020 at 6:17 AM, tOp.noTch said:

Had been contemplating my first Boyzilian and eventually decided to go ahead with Alvin (pre Circuit Breaker era). A bit of patience is required to get a slot but the communication is clear and straightforward. Was pleasantly welcomed and guided to the shower. Prior to the start, the procedure was clearly explained including the pain level to be expected. During the procedure, it is made sure that the pain is manageable. All in all, Alvin is very professional, diligent and through with the job. The feeling of going hairless is first class especially the butt crack region 😉.

Would highly recommend the waxing service, more so if it is your first time. The price is nominal.

Where is the place? And how much is it?

On 7/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, felixng said:

Where is the place? And how much is it?

Service price list above for your reference thanks 

6 hours ago, kaz said:

What are the rates like without the package (just massage)?

Please refer to the first post for price and service list thanks. 

Hair removed by using hot wax (stripless) from sides and optional top of swimwear line. For guys who wear Speedos and are happy with their leg hair.

Price slashed, Speedo Wax at $48 For First Timer (New Customers) 

Promotional price is VALID 1x per customer. 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 3 weeks later...
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon
  • G_M changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (实龙岗)