Male HQ

Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon

Toe2Heart

[Announcement]

New Service Added ~ Aromatherapy

Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to conditions involving stress or improving emotionally related conditions. Stress and stress-related conditions such as insomnia, headaches, digestive disorders, premenstrual syndrome (PMS).

All the essential oils are specially selected and combined to give an ultimate balm for relaxation, peace of mind, overcoming negativity, and uplifting the senses.

Below are the aromatherapy packages with special blended oils that you may choose from:

(A) Detoxifying - Purifying, invigorating, stimulating & refreshing to help detox & get you back on track.

(B) Energizing - Revitalizing, sparkling-fresh, herbally-cltrus destined to energize your mind, body & soul.

(C) Inspiration - Elegant & uplifting, herbally-sweet, citrusy-fresh, perfect to entice happiness into your life.

(D) Meditation - Earthy-sweet, herbally-grounding, excellently blended to induce you to the deepest spiritual bliss.

(E) Relaxation - Calming, soothing, stress-relieving, simple perfection for relaxation when you need it most.

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

On 5/16/2017 at 3:04 PM, -Ignored- said:

erm what event was that? why I keep seeing "event ended"?

Hi its just my weekly schedule. Thanks

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

[ Special Dragon Boat Festival Promotion ]

Dragon Boaters now can enjoy 25% discount for the massage service 

- $68 $51 for 60 minutes session

- $88 $66 for 90 minutes session 

- Promotion from 01 - 30 June 2017

- Applicable for both incall and outcall services

- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions

So just come with the paddle after your training session (*just kidding - you can show me any photo during the training session) and have a relaxing and therapeutic session with me. 

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
* Pls quote "PROMO-10" when make bookings.
* Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
* Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
* Same day bookings are subject to availability.

For further information and reservation/appointment booking:
SMS/Whatsapp: +6591doublesix51seveneight
Line ID: Toe2Heart
Email: toe2heart@gmail.com

Edited by Toe2Heart

/// Event ended ///

Edited by Toe2Heart

// Event ended // 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 8:02 AM, Toe2Heart said:

[December 2017 Promotion] 

2 HRS Spa experience @ $98 (U. P. $120)
- Foot Bath + 90min Aromatheraphy + Full Body Scrub 
- Free Gift (while stocks last) 

Check previous post or PM for details  

IMG_20171124_141454.png

Can PM me ur contact n location?

Hi BWers, just to update that all slots for the December promotion has already been taken.Thank you for the overwhelmed response and support. Looking forward to serve you in the near future.

Regards,

Alvin 

Hi BWers,

I will be overseas for upgrading course (cum holidays) from now till 5th January 2018.

To book appointment from 6th January 2018 onwards:

SMS/Whatsapp: +65 91 double six 51 seven eight

Line ID toe2heart

I will try to reply you as soon as I have data (expect to have poor coverage and limited access to Internet during the course).

Thank you for kind patience and understanding. Hope to be of service to you soon. 

Regards

Alvin_T

Hi BWers,

I am now back in Sg and open for appt booking. 

Limited slots avail but will try to accommodate your request nevertheless. 

Note: This week (08-14th Jan) I am already fully booked.

For appt boking, and no hesitate to message me for further information & enquiries:
SMS/Whatsapp: +6591doublesix51seveneight

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 2 months later...

For appt booking please sms/whatsapp me.  Last minutes request is subject to availability. 

+65 91doublesix51seveneight

Keep an eye on this space for promotion update. 

Thanks 

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 1 month later...

The promotion is now extended till 29th of June due to the overwhelmed support. Kindly quote "PromoJun18" when make the booking. 

Thank you and hope to see you!! 

Alvin_T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently partnering up with another theapist with the massage skill and style a-like to provide the Four Hands Massage. 

Come and experience!! 

Pls note advanced booking is mandatory.

P/S: I am also open up to collaborate with other experienced and skilled therapists to provide 4H services. PM for further discussion. 

IMG-20190825-WA0003.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It has been a busy 2019 for me. Wishing to you all my dearest supporters a better and sexier 2020. 

Hope to see you all soon again X0X0 😃

Edited by Toe2Heart

• G_M changed the title to Professional Massage ★ Hair Waxing service by Alvin_T ★ @ Serangoon 全身按摩 熱臘除毛 專為都市男士們服務 (实龙岗)
  • Toe2Heart changed the title to Relaxing & Sports Massage ★ Hair Waxing services ★ 私密熱臘除毛 紓壓與運動按摩 @Serangoon