Male HQ

Diphallia - Guy With Two Fully Functional Penises (Compiled) (Nsfw)

oralb

http://deadspin.com/heres-a-guy-with-two-fully-functional-penises-nsfw-1492986433

2014 is one damn day old, and Reddit might have the scoop of the year. A redditor going by DoubleDickDude went ahead and answered a question every man has pondered: What if you had two dicks? Apparently, it's pretty great. (Yes, there is a photo.)

Since it's why you're here, here's the link to the photo. NSFW, obviously. In the AMA, the guy says that they are more symmetrical than they appear in the photo. Even if they weren't, holy shit, everyone, everyone must go into this thinking that one's going to be a tiny baby phallus off to the side. But, nope, he apparently has a condition known as diphallia, or duplication of the penis.

According to a 2006 newspaper report, since scrubbed from Reuters, there have been about 100 cases of this worldwide, with an occurrence of about 1 in 5.5 million American men. The redditor in question claims that he ejaculates and urinates out of both simultaneously, and we can't find any literature to prove otherwise. We don't know if this is a hoax, but frankly, that photo is rather compelling, as are the others in the original thread that started this and the one of him mostly erect (again, extremely NSFW, obviously), and the DoubleDickDude has been forthright throughout, though some of his sexual exploits strain credulity. Still, we'll update you if anything turns up.

As of this post, the AMA has been up for five hours and has a shade over 8300 responses. So it's become a bit unwieldy to navigate. Here is a selection of some of the best questions and answers, though if you have the time, you'd really be well served to go through it yourself.

On first impressions:

beedee4: How do women react when they find out?

DoubleDickDude: varies from girl to girl. Some have been like WOW. some have been like THATS FAKE! some have freaked out like, called me names. Most are pretty curious, but i dont have casual sex anymore, i stopped a few years back. Didnt like the empty feeling inside after a 1 night stand. did a lot of those in my late teens. A LOT of them. but for the most part, girls were nervous and some changed their mind at the last minute. dudes NEVER change their mind, they always want it even if they're freaked out a little. lol

On comfort:

FlipWhispers: I honestly expected to see one teensy extra wiener when I clicked on the link yesterday but was surprised to see they were similar in size. Are you happy they are that way or would a lil one have been easier to deal with?

DoubleDickDude: I like them the way they are. They're more proportionate to each other than they look in photos. im limited to holding the camera myself. If one had been smaller, it'd be more difficult to deal with. So yeah I like that they're the way they are.

On sartorial concerns:

thiney49: Do they both hang to one side of your pants, or do they split the seam?

DDD: when i go commando, which is almost always except in winter, they take their own sides. the seam can be a pain sometimes because the skin between them is a little delicate and sensitive.

On multitasking:

32BitWhore: Have you ever been given a double fisted reach around?

Sorry for the vulgarity, but the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the pictures the other day was "Next level reach around if you're into dudes."

DDD: LOL actually yeah, i've had a guy pounding into me reach around with both hands and 'go skiing' ;)

On nature and nurture:

MagnumPunk: How did your parents handle your situation? Did they tell you right away that your condition wasn't the norm?

Also, do you think your polyamorous relationship would have happened if you didn't have two dicks?

DDD: They said I had two for a reason. I knew from an early age I was special. I don't think being bisexual had anything to do with my cocks.

On introductions:

thederpmeister: How do you break the news to girls you're hooking up with? Is it a "prepare yourself, mortal" or more of a "ooooooHELLOWTF" type of deal?

DDD: I did both for a while, but I dont date anymore, i'm in a relationship with a guy and a girl, and have been for a while. back in my teens i tried both ways and it was never predictable. the easy girls sometimes screamed and ran (literally once) as much as the virgins did. never could figure that out. But guys, guys NEVER run and ALWAYS follow through. Mostly straight guys, and they always at the very least touch and play with them a little. Some have even sucked me off so THAT was always the wild thing, the straight guys giving me head.

On measurables:

Hero_of_the_internet: How big are they when fully erect? Surely you've measured them.

DDD: bigger one is 7 give or take on how horny i am, smaller one is 6 give or take.

On naming rights:

viper1aa: Have you named them?

DDD: lol no comment

On interval training:

Jukior: Do you normally masturbate with 1 or both of them and if the answer is both, can you answer my next question?

I after I finish jizzing I am usually snapped right out of the mood, so if you finish with one dick do you feel you have to finish with the other or do you do you feel you are done.

DDD: I have multiple orgasms, like I can shoot a load out of my right cock and cum oozes out of my left one. I milk it out and then can keep going with either and make another load within a few minutes. I think it may have a lot to do with the internal plumbing but I've shot about 10 loads in a 4 hour period before.

On DIY ingenuity:

ping_pong_platypus: Have you ever considered getting one surgically removed or attached to the first penis to making a doubley long dick?

DDD: Nope. And it wouldn't work.

On Divine Right:

SmashMetal: Sorry if I'm late to the party with this one, but this has absolutely baffled me since the first post about it whenever it was, so thanks for doing this

My question: Was there a reason your parents didn't consider having the 'second' one removed when you were a kid?

DDD: Yeah. Because I was born with it for a reason. My mom admitted recently she had no idea what that reason was, but it's there so it stays there. Glad she did, after everything because I really am one in millions. besides the ego boost it really makes a person feel special knowing there is likely no one else like you alive right now. And if they are, they are probably all fucked up with other problems.

On real estate:

Waffles_bro: seems like a stupid question but when you have sex, can you do all the position, because i guess you must use only one of your penis and the other one must be kind of in the way if its also hard.

DDD: my bf and gf can take both in them, so it's pretty standard. but in the past with partners who had smaller or tighter holes, i had to start off using one but by the time i was done i had used both. ;)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I just read that on Reddit yesterday. It was a fascinating read from a medical standpoint. He has to masturbate daily to prevent inflammation of his prostate because arousal of two penises produces too much seminal fluid. It is an actual legitimate reason to masturbate everyday. LOL. 

I'm more surprised that the penises actually work. In one documentary that I watched, there was a guy who had 2 penises as well but his cocks were no longer than 2 inches when hard and penetration was definitely out of the question. 

Plus, I don't mind trying it.  :twisted:

so does he gets 'double' the pleasure if two guys sucks him simultaneously?

In a way, yes. He can tell which dick is being sucked but it's not known if the effects stacks.

http://nr.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1u75hh/i_am_the_guy_with_two_penises_ama/cef6l56

Oh, and here's his tumblr.

http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/

Edited by EasleyLim

Just by lying on his right, he will be able to perform a 'double penetration' to a woman - the shorter cock at the top screwing the ass, and the longer one in the pussy.

Nice job!

Medically, each penis will have its own ureter and sperm duct connecting to bladder and testes, which allowed him to urinate from both penis and ejaculate from both penis.

Can shoot both at the same time?

The balls can serve 2 dicks ar. Hmm...

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

Probably a hoax, no? Like conjoined twins, cases like this would be corrected via surgery at a young age...? :blink:

Probably a case of developing into twins that has not complete. There are other cases with two heads, extra legs or arms etc. Just that this one is with two penises.

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

wow... can't imagine the amount of attention he wld hv received during ns...  i'd bring him for show and tell everywhere....

Or gogo shows in Bangkok  :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It makes me wonder how the doctor managed to circumcise both dicks concurrently then.

it even make me wonder how he masturbates? Stroke one or both. And ejaculate, one dick? Or both dick? At the same time? Or one after the other?

Guest heremeee

It makes me wonder how the doctor managed to circumcise both dicks concurrently then.

In the first post, the 2 penises have foreskins. It'll be good to have 1 circumcised. Haha

• Guest locked this topic