Robin - A Trained Therapist @ east side

RobinYap

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a great therapy session with Robin today. First time with Robin. Very professional and attentive to details. Offered me a drink before we started. Asked if there were any areas of concern/injury he needed to focus on. Made sure I was comfortable at the start and checked if the strength was ok midway. I needed treatment on my shoulders and neck which have been giving me much strain and aches over the last week. Robin focussed on them and it was truly therapeutic. A combination of shiatsu oil, and Thai massage helped me tremendously. 
The home setup, as mentioned by someone previously, is clean, pleasant and relaxing. You can shower before and after the massage and Robin provides clean towels. Massage table very comfortable, and the soothing background music in the room helps one to calm down further. Yes, I did doze off at one point. I like the fact that after the oil massage, Robin will apply a warm towel to wipe you down and remove some of the oil - which makes it easier to wash off in the shower later.

I’m not a big fan of body manipulations in general, and was a little apprehensive. But Robin did a great job with the right strength and force when bending/manipulating, and it actually felt good.

Overall, I’m really happy with Robin’s therapy and will certainly visit him again. Thanks, Robin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i remember very early on when i started to do this full time, i visited Robin a few times cuz i stayed in Pasir Ris then. Very good blend of masterful strokes with strong pressure (i requested from him) oil massage.

people in the east, if you haven't alrdy been to Robin, highly recommend 😃

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

A late review...

Went to Robin for a session. Place was abit difficult to find, mainly because I was late and rushing, went up the wrong lift and stuff...

Robin's place was tastefully done up, massage was done in the common room, nice ambience, soft music. Managed to relax under the atmosphere and Robin's friendly demeanour, as he starts his routine.

The dry massage portion was pretty good, he had his whole weight on me but surprisingly the pressure was ok and good. He uses hands, arms, knees fully to perform his ritual, ensuring the pressure was ok throughout.

The oil massage was good with long sensual strokes. I've indicated my shoulder as a problem area, and Robin gave them a good rub to untie the knots which felt fantastic.

Lastly, the cracking. Was abit apprehensive at first, but after the knuckles, joints, body and neck were cracked, wow.. I could imagined that the energy within the body flowing freely without blockage, shiok!

Highly rated, definitely will be back for more sessions!

Another satisfying session with Robin. Paid him another visit as my body was sore from moving furnitures around the house. The soothing ambience at Robin's quickly put me into a state of relaxation, at the same time heightening my senses to enjoy the massage. And again the cracking of the joints prove to be very effective, left me feeling very light and loosen up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 8:55 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

A late review...

Went to Robin for a session. Place was abit difficult to find, mainly because I was late and rushing, went up the wrong lift and stuff...

Robin's place was tastefully done up, massage was done in the common room, nice ambience, soft music. Managed to relax under the atmosphere and Robin's friendly demeanour, as he starts his routine.

The dry massage portion was pretty good, he had his whole weight on me but surprisingly the pressure was ok and good. He uses hands, arms, knees fully to perform his ritual, ensuring the pressure was ok throughout.

The oil massage was good with long sensual strokes. I've indicated my shoulder as a problem area, and Robin gave them a good rub to untie the knots which felt fantastic.

Lastly, the cracking. Was abit apprehensive at first, but after the knuckles, joints, body and neck were cracked, wow.. I could imagined that the energy within the body flowing freely without blockage, shiok!

Highly rated, definitely will be back for more sessions!

Place is 5-10min walk from Tampines Central.  

Indeed very good massage. Slept so well after that. 

Edited by Angdavid
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went back to Robin after a long long long time, even way before Covid. Badly needed a massage and a real massage long due. Robin's skills were as good as ever and what I needed. The stretches also helped. Guess I would return again since his place is convenient too for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Robin's customers.. we are not doing him justice with our silence in this thread..

Strong, hard, good massage with body cracking, I'm sure not many masseurs out there can do. If you need a solid massage to untie those knots and happen to be in the east, do give Robin's a massage a try.

Robin, dun pump so much, too muscular nobody dare to come, scared pain 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Dear Robin's customers.. we are not doing him justice with our silence in this thread..

Strong, hard, good massage with body cracking, I'm sure not many masseurs out there can do. If you need a solid massage to untie those knots and happen to be in the east, do give Robin's a massage a try.

Robin, dun pump so much, too muscular nobody dare to come, scared pain 🤣🤣🤣

But if you love to see muscular body.... he's the one. 🤪

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...