Male HQ

Robin - A Trained Therapist @ east side

RobinYap

• 1 month later...

Robin, I had few great experiences with him. His massage could be sensual to strong, where depends on your needs.

He is a pleasant gym fit guy, very friendly, he has few doggy in his kitchen but fence up well. His massage came with some Thai style twisting in between, very professional n I usually felt relaxed n lighten after the session.

Has been a long time never visit Robin, must make a arrangement one day to get his nice strong touch!

• 1 month later...

Hi there Robin,

How are you doin? Glad to have your phone number again.

It has been a very long time since I had your wonderful

Thai fusion massage. Hope to come over for a session soon. :thumb:

Cheers, Mike

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the wonderful privilege of having Robin massage my tired muscles. As a massage therapist myself, I am often unreasonably picky at others' skills and techniques. However, I must say that Robin provides rock solid massage. It is a fusion approach of Shiatsu,Swedish and Thai massage. It was strong, firm and at a controlled pace that does not feel rush, but gives a very relaxing feel. There were some stretching of limbs and neck. He has a pleasantly quiet demeanour and very humble man although he has been in massage practice for more than 15 years. I strongly recommend Robin to all who is looking for a massage that is professional, relaxing and rejuvenating. 

I had the wonderful privilege of having Robin massage my tired muscles. As a massage therapist myself, I am often unreasonably picky at others' skills and techniques. However, I must say that Robin provides rock solid massage. It is a fusion approach of Shiatsu,Swedish and Thai massage. It was strong, firm and at a controlled pace that does not feel rush, but gives a very relaxing feel. There were some stretching of limbs and neck. He has a pleasantly quiet demeanour and very humble man although he has been in massage practice for more than 15 years. I strongly recommend Robin to all who is looking for a massage that is professional, relaxing and rejuvenating. 

Yes. I totally agreed with Lawrence. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Robin place 3 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Yes. I totally agreed with Lawrence. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Robin place 3 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

great to have a good and proper massage

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

I had visited Robin several times. I appreciate his quiet and accommodating demeanor.

I agree that he provides a good and professional massage. He will start off with acupressure massage to loosen muscles, followed by Swedish oil massage and finally with some Thai or Balinese styled stretching. His strokes tends to be firm and heavy. Those who need adjustment in strength may tell him and he will happily accommodate.

I will recommend him for those who had sports injury or strained muscles from intense workouts. :)

Edited by everylittlething

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been to Robin's a few times after work. The masseur is a pleasant and quiet good looking gym fit guy, and his massage skill is good. The strength of his strokes are just right for me: strong, but not to the point of pain. One of the best I have tried. Recommended.

Edited by myfyp2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...