Male HQ

Robin - A Trained Therapist @ east side

RobinYap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Robin's  times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Robin's many times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

:clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb:

This guy got no attitude, he is very good in his work and provides very good massages. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visited Robin for the second time yesterday evening - so going back for more~! I thought I share my experience here. 

Late last month while searching for good massage place, I found BW forum and started reading on massage reviews.  Never know the forum existed and have been around so such a long time! :frustrated: Anyway, after much reading, I decided to text Robin. He wasn't free at first but texted me back next morning to arrange another appointment - nice gesture. On my first visit to his place, he show me to the massage room. Room was nicely decorated - zen style with proper massage bed and nice soothing music already playing. Went for a bath and handed over myself to him. He started the massage with light stroke and stretching. After a while, he started rubbing oil and that totally took me to another level! His massage strength is perfect for me and sensual at times - quite breathe taking! My first experience of home based massage was indeed memorable! 

So memorable that after a couple of weeks, I planned for a second visit and booked him early. This time I tried scrubbing for the first time, and it was quite an amazing experience - feels like a king. Felt really refreshing and smooth. After the scrub, clean up and we proceed to the massage. When I laid on the bed, the bed was very warm and comfortable. I didnt know there are such massage beds around. It felt really good and relaxing! The massage was even better than I remembered the first time! There were no compromise at all and he covered every part of the body.  I wished the massage never ends. LOL. After the massage, I also tried ear waxing - also for the first time. (totally gave Robin alot of my first time! :redface:) It's every interesting and somehow feels good. There was some slight sensation when the candle does its thing of sucking / removing the ear wax. Felt good! 

Will be going back to him soon enough and the next time, I'll try hot stone massage - another first time!! Meanwhile, I'll just dream. Good night!

Edited by nonsense

On 1/27/2018 at 10:52 PM, nonsense said:

Visited Robin for the second time yesterday evening - so going back for more~! I thought I share my experience here. 

Late last month while searching for good massage place, I found BW forum and started reading on massage reviews.  Never know the forum existed and have been around so such a long time! :frustrated: Anyway, after much reading, I decided to text Robin. He wasn't free at first but texted me back next morning to arrange another appointment - nice gesture. On my first visit to his place, he show me to the massage room. Room was nicely decorated - zen style with proper massage bed and nice soothing music already playing. Went for a bath and handed over myself to him. He started the massage with light stroke and stretching. After a while, he started rubbing oil and that totally took me to another level! His massage strength is perfect for me and sensual at times - quite breathe taking! My first experience of home based massage was indeed memorable! 

So memorable that after a couple of weeks, I planned for a second visit and booked him early. This time I tried scrubbing for the first time, and it was quite an amazing experience - feels like a king. Felt really refreshing and smooth. After the scrub, clean up and we proceed to the massage. When I laid on the bed, the bed was very warm and comfortable. I didnt know there are such massage beds around. It felt really good and relaxing! The massage was even better than I remembered the first time! There were no compromise at all and he covered every part of the body.  I wished the massage never ends. LOL. After the massage, I also tried ear waxing - also for the first time. (totally gave Robin alot of my first time! :redface:) It's every interesting and somehow feels good. There was some slight sensation when the candle does its thing of sucking / removing the ear wax. Felt good! 

Will be going back to him soon enough and the next time, I'll try hot stone massage - another first time!! Meanwhile, I'll just dream. Good night!

Surprisingly.when i was there his massage was bad. Like play mahjong n instantly go for rubbing my......ends very fast. Im still wondering.

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Surprisingly.when i was there his massage was bad. Like play mahjong n instantly go for rubbing my......ends very fast. Im still wondering.

Ooh maybe bad day? My visits so far are really good. *Sompa (swear). Haha. 

2 hours ago, thisbeme37 said:

What is his stats? Is he gymfit

He is a fit, manly guy but not tall.  50s.  Quiet type at first but was more talkative after the massage started.   Then as the massage progressed, conversation slowed to check-ins about pressure, the massage etc..  I really felt taken care of during the whole massage.  

On 1/30/2018 at 11:06 PM, Bearbellybig said:

He is a fit, manly guy but not tall.  50s.  Quiet type at first but was more talkative after the massage started.   Then as the massage progressed, conversation slowed to check-ins about pressure, the massage etc..  I really felt taken care of during the whole massage.  

Edited by cutejack

15 hours ago, cutejack said:

He stays? Are we referring to the same guy?

I'm referring to Robin.  The masseur and author of this post.  I would never post the address or even block of a masseur I patronised without their permission.  

Edited by Bearbellybig
Spell check

4 hours ago, Bearbellybig said:

I'm referring to Robin.  The masseur and author of this post.  I would never post the address or even block of a masseur I patronised without their permission.  

Agree. I would  never take ppl's money without doing proper job.

• 1 month later...

Decided to finally give Robin a try (I mean his massage). Since it is my first time with him, decided to try for a one-hour session. Wow. Even in that 1 hour, miraculously he managed to loosen my muscles and relieve my aches. Those months of stiffness in my neck, shoulders and everywhere were gone. And yes, the ache around my knee (from gym classes) were also relieved. Will surely go back to him, maybe for 1.5hr to 2hrs massage?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 5:56 PM, cutejack said:

I agree with you... I tried a massage with long quite some time ago.....I had really a bad experience...it could me that I’m not the kind of guy that he likes....I think I wasted my time and money 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, mercury1978 said:

Robin is a very caring and detailed mausseur. I had an appointment with him last min today at 5pm. And he totally make time for me..  Massage strength was.good and he paid attention to details. Had a good massage with him. Will go again. =)

I been to Robin's many times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

:clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb:

This guy got no attitude, he is very good in his work and provides very good massages. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...