Male HQ

Robin - A Trained Therapist @ east side

RobinYap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're contemplating his service and pouring through the thread for a review. Know that your money will be better spent at that dingy massage chair in your neighbourhood mall.

I am someone who believes that no matter the path you have chosen, you should always be proud of your craft and seek to hone it to perfection. From this masseur's presses, you can tell how little he cares about his craft. To ensure he expends the minimal of efforts, he tends to use his weight to bear down on you at every opportunity. When he is not slumping over you or lying over you, he isn't doing much. He executes his stroke with no finesse. The presses and strokes are awkward and never hits the right spot, it's like he is a marionette on strings.

Home masseurs have to realise that your clientele have evolved with the emergence of a discerning crowd. One advice Robin. If you've made a conscious to do what you're doing, then pour your zeal and spirit into it. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Peter Tan
On 6/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, Landon_sg said:

If you're contemplating his service and pouring through the thread for a review. Know that your money will be better spent at that dingy massage chair in your neighbourhood mall.

I am someone who believes that no matter the path you have chosen, you should always be proud of your craft and seek to hone it to perfection. From this masseur's presses, you can tell how little he cares about his craft. To ensure he expends the minimal of efforts, he tends to use his weight to bear down on you at every opportunity. When he is not slumping over you or lying over you, he isn't doing much. He executes his stroke with no finesse. The presses and strokes are awkward and never hits the right spot, it's like he is a marionette on strings.

Home masseurs have to realise that your clientele have evolved with the emergence of a discerning crowd. One advice Robin. If you've made a conscious to do what you're doing, then pour your zeal and spirit into it. 

As far as I know him he is NOT what you described here. Fake review 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

extra measure of hygiene will be intro to my massage practice due to current conrona virurss situation .. disposal one time use bedding paper will be use each appt . all fresh towels will be given per client each time . massage table and room will be disinfect every appt is make . 

Pls call 84687003 for an appt

10.30am to last appt 10pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2015 at 2:56 PM, Guest Peter Tan said:

Robin had been doing massage for indeed a long time. I had been there numerous time some ten years back. He was good then and I am sure he still is today. Back then he did b2b too. Since then I had been to many many different home based masseurs. I have to visit him someday soon.

Did he do B2B? It's more privacy? 

15 hours ago, Danny9933 said:

Had a 90min session with Robin today. He is really responsive with the text messages and accommodating to last minute requests (I’m sure this is dependent on his schedule).

Massage wise, it was very close to Thai massages? Had various Elbow and Knee kneading techniques. Strength is definitely on the firm side. Massage bed is comfortable and large with a comfy cushion for the head-hole (idk what that hole is called). Shower facility is clean and well maintained with a fresh towel provided. 

That said, after the session, I now understand where Landon is coming from (his review). I wouldn’t go as far as to say the experience was bad, but I do resonate to the comment about how some strokes were indeed ‘awkward’. But do take my review with a pinch of salt, as do most things in life, it really is subjective. I personally didn’t feel comfortable with some of the execution: e.g. elbow across the spine, or the feeling of him humping/hip-thrusting against some areas of my body. I do give him the benefit of the doubt though, that it could be part of an actual massage routine (I’m not a trained masseur, so I don’t dare comment on what is right or wrong). It just wasn’t comfortable, to me. And maybe this is part of his style: but I do not like it when masseurs constantly have their crotch rubbing/brushing against me. Again, I do emphasize that I this is just my personal opinion and experience.

I wouldn’t rate the massage poorly, to be honest, as some strokes were up to par. It is just some aspects of it that were not to my preference.

tldr: to each his own. You won’t know whether you like the massage until you try it. And if you wish to, I recommend trying a 60min session first. 15mins in, I really wanted to shorten it back down to 60mins instead of 90. But I felt it wouldn’t be nice/right considering I’ve already booked that part of his time slot, so I stuck to my word and paid the $100. 

Thanks again Robin for the last minute request and massage. Stay safe everyone! 

I understood your concern. Atleast got review. As I know, usually when massuer doing a massage for client, it's may unconsciously involve touches here and there, it's common otherwise how to massage client. So it's up the client how they think about but it's depend the "privacy" between massuer and client. As far satisfaction is there, that will be good enough. I think Robin  massage technique are good enough. Going to try his service soon. 

1 hour ago, KelvinRaj said:

it's may unconsciously involve touches here and there, it's common otherwise how to massage client. 

A masseur who is not conscious of his movements is day dreaming... 

And it is definitely not common practice to have your hip thrusting repeatedly against the client's body, those who do seems to be suggesting something.... 

1 hour ago, Mssg-exchange said:

A masseur who is not conscious of his movements is day dreaming... 

And it is definitely not common practice to have your hip thrusting repeatedly against the client's body, those who do seems to be suggesting something.... 

If the massuer is thrusting repeatly his hips on client body, the client should immediately highlight to him not to lean or touches his body but wondering why just pretend nothing happens. Otherwise  my suggestion best to visit open Spa or openly professional massage center. I'm neither support anyone here. Just my opinion. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Had a session with Robin on last Thursday evening opt for an hour. Have a clean shower room with hot water facilities. Massage table with proper head rest with fresh aromatic fragrance  surrond with light dimm music. He explains about the massage, asking about the pain spot.Mixture of Thai Swedish fusion style massage. Very good massage skills with lotsa stretching. Very professional and attentive. Was felt sleep during the massage. Will definitely book another session with him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wondering was Robin previously operating at opposite Great World City? A unit  above a diving shop. A rather hunky guy about 1.85m tall.

Anyone care to share?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, desmond1971 said:

Wondering was Robin previously operating at opposite Great World City? A unit  above a diving shop. A rather hunky guy about 1.85m tall.

Anyone care to share?

No, Robin has always been in Tampines. 

The one opposite GWCity was David. This David was truly hunky and stocky. But very arrogant and not polite. He would cut short his message by 50%, and doesn't apologise for that. But the one plus point about this David, is he's bulky and a physical fitness trainer. 

19 minutes ago, wishful and hopeful said:

No, Robin has always been in Tampines. 

The one opposite GWCity was David. This David was truly hunky and stocky. But very arrogant and not polite. He would cut short his message by 50%, and doesn't apologise for that. But the one plus point about this David, is he's bulky and a physical fitness trainer. 

Can I know where is David operating now? 

20 hours ago, KelvinRaj said:

Can I know where is David operating now? 

No clue perhaps he is no longer offering treatment.

Last visited him was about 3 years ago and not favorable of his snob attitude.

wondering you been to Kevin therapeutic massage in TPY before?

Again one mans meat is another mans poison.

Some feel comfortable with manly and elderly masseur and others don mind aunty’s like masseur.

i can go on and on but in the end depend on individual.

Have you patronized Mike Tie from Joi Chiat?