Male HQ

Cooking Your Own Dinner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2019 at 8:19 PM, Garyl said:

brAised Tau pau chicken 

20190606 shirnk.jpg

This one like look very nice. Actually @Garyl cook and take those photos all look delicious..  (Fucking salivating ) ~

I was experimenting with a baked spicy-almond lamb dish.

Served it up with plain basmati rice and topped with thick gravy made of yoghurt and mustard with potatoes.

Paired the meal with a nice light Japanese whiskey... yum !

2019_Baked Lamb n Yoghurt Potatoes.jpeg

23 minutes ago, mike_amk said:

I was experimenting with a baked spicy-almond lamb dish.

Served it up with plain basmati rice and topped with thick gravy made of yoghurt and mustard with potatoes.

Paired the meal with a nice light Japanese whiskey... yum !

2019_Baked Lamb n Yoghurt Potatoes.jpeg

Wa your food also look salivating sia! ~ so happy for all your bf sia ~ but remember to exercise healthy leh.  😋

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Wa your food also look salivating sia! ~ so happy for all your bf sia ~ but remember to exercise healthy leh.  😋

Thanks for the comments bro!

Yeh, I'm mostly into healthy cooking...  this is a very lean cut of lamb... hardly much fat... awesome flavour!!

Cheers, Mike🍷😉

using a combi oven (professional oven) in my  friend's house, 180°C for 40 mins, then 250°C for 20 mins

I normally would score the skin / poke the pork skin thoroughly & rub fine salt all over the skin..

after roasting the pork belly, i would use the back part of the knife to scrap away the excess salt. 

I didn't brine the pork, so basically, the bottom part of the meat, i have crushed garlic cloves, fresh rosemary & thyme (from ntuc / cold storage) and allow the meat part to sit on a wire mesh inside the tray with water just touching the meat and not the skin.

6 hours ago, Zackling said:

using a combi oven (professional oven) in my  friend's house, 180°C for 40 mins, then 250°C for 20 mins

I normally would score the skin / poke the pork skin thoroughly & rub fine salt all over the skin..

after roasting the pork belly, i would use the back part of the knife to scrap away the excess salt. 

Nice.. thanks..

A lot of work and electricity.. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, robin said:

I love  the background posters, plant, cutleries etc; the picture is so beautifully & professionally taken

Haha thanks I'm no professional just using  normal smartphone snap it only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Zackling said:

well @Garyl, if u want, we can keep in contact as friend and if u ever have a party coming up, i can cook for u and ur friends. restaurant style food in the comfort of ur own home. 

Thanks, usually don't attend/organize party. My dick is somewhat difficult to control.

Appreciate the offer. 

On 1/18/2014 at 8:11 PM, Jetstream said:

How many of u guys cook your own dinner when you get home after work?

How much time do you spend doing this?

Does anyone have any quick and simple recipes to share?

Do u know of any cooking courses for men focussing on simple and quick meals?

I have recently taken to preparing my own dinner, and looking to broaden my repertoire of recipes. As I'm fitness-oriented, I prefer meals that are balanced with a generous portion of protein --- chicken breast etc. There may be only so many ways to skin a cat but I'm sure that there are much more ways to cook chicken! Lol!

Cook it with cock!...i mean coke...

On 11/26/2019 at 1:56 PM, Garyl said:

Thanks, usually don't attend/organize party. My dick is somewhat difficult to control.

Appreciate the offer. 

how difficult? i can tame them haha

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.