Male HQ

Hearthstone (Compiled)

Hey Everyone! (I rarely make posts here cuz I'm too shy, but idk.)

So Hearthstone just got into open beta yesterday- and I'm really happy that I can like invite people to play the game now and not worry about Beta Key distributions.

If you're familiar with Magic TCG or WoW TCG, go check out Hearthstone. :)

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

It's free and super awesome! :D

oh- and message me your B.net ID or In-game Battle Tag so we can play a few games. 

:D :D :D

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'll be hosting Hearthstone gathering also known as #Fireside early June 2014, invitations will be sent via Facebook.

Feel free to add me on FB at fb.me/perignonic

Those who play in the same network together with at least 3 other friends will also get a special card back.

For more information about #fireside please check out http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/13665271/pull-up-a-chair-introducing-fireside-gatherings-5-8-2014

Cheers!

Add me newbie Superwet21#1974  :D

There is something not balanced with the matching system. I often get pitted against veteran players with really powerful decks.

They spend money buying booster packs. Thats how they got those powerful epics and legendaries :D

Hey guys, I'll be hosting Hearthstone gathering also known as #Fireside early June 2014, invitations will be sent via Facebook.

Feel free to add me on FB at fb.me/perignonic

Those who play in the same network together with at least 3 other friends will also get a special card back.

For more information about #fireside please check out http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/13665271/pull-up-a-chair-introducing-fireside-gatherings-5-8-2014

Cheers!

What if I play on Asia server?

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

It does seem like that, but it's more of "pay to get better cards faster", because skilled players with mediocre cards can still beat unskilled players with powerful cards. It's when skill levels are equal that it ends up being mostly about the cards and a little luck.

It does seem like that, but it's more of "pay to get better cards faster", because skilled players with mediocre cards can still beat unskilled players with powerful cards. It's when skill levels are equal that it ends up being mostly about the cards and a little luck.

I like Wakfu, too.

I actually spent a large amount of time in Dofus, with monthly subscription in the past. I played a bit of Wakfu but a bit apprehensive because I ain't sure if they are still anal about the subscription for Singaporeans.

They now have the asian server. but I already stop playing for a long time already. haha

#onandoffwithDofussince2007

Okay on-topic: what kind of decks do you guys play?

I tend to favour control decks (Druid/Shaman/Mage), though once in a while I take Reynad's Zoo and Aggro Warrior decks out for a spin.

I really want to run Warrior control though but still short of 3 legendaries and 3 epics xD

#onandoffwithDofussince2007

Okay on-topic: what kind of decks do you guys play?

I tend to favour control decks (Druid/Shaman/Mage), though once in a while I take Reynad's Zoo and Aggro Warrior decks out for a spin.

I really want to run Warrior control though but still short of 3 legendaries and 3 epics xD

I play Shammy but also zoolock once in a while :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.