Male HQ

Brave Frontier (Android/ Ios)

Dorkable

Guest Tristan Teo

I got my dark pots in Wicked Hostility in Land of the Dead. However, the drop rate is awfully low on top of its already rare spawn rate.

Thanks! I have been hunting at Vile Dreams in Land of Dead. Shall change to WH instead. 

Or maybe you like to wait for the new update first:

• Pots - You've been able to farm Pots in Encervis since the last update, as of Tuesday Pots will be getting their own stage in Tuesday's Paradise of the Fairies dungeon. It'll cost 25 energy, has 5 battles and rewards 3,000 EXP, similar to the Idol dungeon. At the moment Pots are used for evolving units such as Seria and Zebra from 4star.png to 5star.png.

I bet my last dollar many summoners are rejoicing at this and even more whining for all the hours and pain they spent farming the dark pots in Encervis.

To solve the error, just head over to Play Store and update BF app manually before logging on.

The fight with Miracle Totem was a lot easier than I imagined. I depended solely on my Genius Elimo for the healing. Do note that carrying Divine Light helps as Miracle Totem enjoys his AOEs up to 3x in a row, in different elements. Also, the totem fight drops Divine Light as end loot, too.

m9nd78.jpg   9znes4.jpg

I noticed Arena now grants bonus Victory Points when you win a match.

Just attempted Lico Lv 3 today. Guess whose Kikuri I used.

2uqkw7m.jpg

Things to note:

1) Her welcome party mobs are very tanky right from the first round already. So beef up on your DPS.

2) Her Memetes entourage looks scary but while they still curse, they do not use any BB at all. And they hit like feedersmiracle.

3) Lico uses 2 specials --- Dark Impact and Death Strike. Both are single target super powerful BBs that nearly killed my lv 80 Oracle Aisha in one turn. Also, Lico can hit up to 4x with normal attacks. Lastly, she only causes Weaken.

4) Lico is not very tanky herself, considering she is a Lv 3 boss.

Recommend only attempting with a party of 5* all above Lv 70. Hope the info helps.

Edited by Dorkable

actually now it's better to max the unit level first before leveling BB, cause it'll be cheaper that way, they readjusted the price for fusing at max level to accommodate that 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

yay latest frontier hunter reward includes burst frog!

Meh, I only got 2 frogs, planning to use it when my 6* vargas reaches lv 7 or 8 bb 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

I wish Brave Frontier Global could have the same variety and generosity as the Japanese server. The Jap's honor bonus is 80 instead of just 40, metal rates are higher with Crystal gods thrown in. They even run an entire week of Zel dungeon with better drop rate. And basically, their rare summon has better draw rate as well. Not to mention they give free gems and 1000 Honor points daily.

As the second season of Frontier Hunter just blasted off yesterday. All summoners are encouraged to try their hand at it, especially since Hunter Orbs are on a separate cooldown cycle from your arena orbs, and most importantly, free. Hunter Orbs regenerate every 3 hours so make good use of them to rank up some esteem points to get good rewards at the end of the season.

Add me : 7268339724

Kikuri Leader

Can we have a whatsapp group chat for this :oops:

Download LINE. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

Done. What's next,

tell me your LINE ID. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.