Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

I went shopping with my wife and that was years ago back home. We had our car parked underground within the building of the shopping complex. Done shopping and we decided to leave. We paid the ticket and there was a long queue of cars ahead of us exiting. Cars could barely crawl. There must be a traffic jam at the junction that leads to the main road. We had to wait and wait and wait and we were approaching the junction. There was this security in his very smart uniform guarding the queue. He wasn't the kind of guy I am interested in but I have a fetish towards uniform, especially those dacron blue in color. The traffic was slow. We moved and stopped all the way and eventually we were right in front of the security. He was right beside my window and my eyes were in level with the exact spot of his crotch. It was dark outside and so I thought it would be ok for me to stare at his crotch since my wife was focused on the traffic in front. I had my eyes so fixated that I didn't realize that he was actually talking to me. I come to realize that only perhaps his third attempt to get me to listen to him. I was so embarrassed because it was apparent from his facial expression that he was aware of what I was actually looking at. He smirked while talking to me. Worse still my wife was sitting right beside me and I was totally freaked out. but I can tell he liked it though. It was just crazy.

Edited by hardened1978

when i first started at my job (hospital x-ray tech) i had to take a phyical exam...plus it didn't help that clinic doctor was so handsome... when he grabbed my balls and asked me to turn and cough i did, but his squeezing cause my cock to get hard and pre-cum was soaking his hand :unsure: ...altough he didn't mine i was so embrassed this happen when i was 21 or so...i'm 28 now and it hasn't happen again... thank god

Edited by sfguy123

when i first started at my job (hospital x-ray tech) i had to take a phyical exam...plus it didn't help that clinic doctor was so handsome... when he grabbed my balls and asked me to turn and cough i did, but his squeezing cause my cock to get hard and pre-cum was soaking his hand :unsure: ...altough he didn't mine i was so embrassed this happen when i was 21 or so...i'm 28 now and it hasn't happen again... thank god

that was embarrassing. what's the reason behind this grabbing balls and ask you to cough? What is being checked actually?

I had this habit of downloading video clips and pics of gay pxxn and keeping them in my laptop. I kept everything in a secluded folder somewhere. One day, my elder sister asked to use my laptop. As I have been meticulous about keeping my laptop clean I have nothing to worry about her discovering those nasty pictures and clips. I let her have full control. I noticed she went straight to the my picture folder looking for those pictures depicting cute animals and graphics she has asked me to source for. She checked out the pictures one by one and because I had nothing to do back then I was actually sitting behind her checking out those pictures at the same time. I was relaxed until this picture of two men kissing in shower popped out all of a sudden. Both of us while taken aback said nothing and I leaned forward to have access to my laptop and deleted the picture right away. I must have been in a rush when saving the picture into my laptop. I guess she started to know more about her little brother from that moment onwards.

I had this habit of downloading video clips and pics of gay pxxn and keeping them in my laptop. I kept everything in a secluded folder somewhere. One day, my elder sister asked to use my laptop. As I have been meticulous about keeping my laptop clean I have nothing to worry about her discovering those nasty pictures and clips. I let her have full control. I noticed she went straight to the my picture folder looking for those pictures depicting cute animals and graphics she has asked me to source for. She checked out the pictures one by one and because I had nothing to do back then I was actually sitting behind her checking out those pictures at the same time. I was relaxed until this picture of two men kissing in shower popped out all of a sudden. Both of us while taken aback said nothing and I leaned forward to have access to my laptop and deleted the picture right away. I must have been in a rush when saving the picture into my laptop. I guess she started to know more about her little brother from that moment onwards.

oh my... hahaha! so you guys didn't talk about it? ;)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

that was embarrassing. what's the reason behind this grabbing balls and ask you to cough? What is being checked actually?

honestly i have to find out... but i'm sure there not suppose to rub my balls just hold them lol they do it here in the states not sure about sg and other countries

Ah, same experience where with the "accidental discovery of pxxn" experience. I usually download gay pxxn into a default download folder and then I'll organize (yea, call me a perfectionist) and move everything into a folder which is nested deep within my harddisk. So usually when I really need access to those materials I will mindlessly click through a series of subfolders without much thinking.

There was once my friends came to my room and we were intending to watch a movie that I have downloaded. I think it was either Cloverfield of The Ugly Truth, I can't really remember. What I remembered was that instead of browsing the correct folder, I ended up clicking all the way into the pxxn folder (without much thinking) and coincidentally all the stuff in the folders are in huge thumbnail views. So they practically see a sizeable portion of my collection before I get to my senses...

For the next 2 hours as we watched the movie my mind was so preoccupied with the fear of being discovered. Afterall I was closeted at that time. They didn't say anything though :P

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

LOL!

I was only 13 at that time when it happened.

Didn't know much and wasn't quick with the mouse.

My parents were entertaining guests downstairs. My computer was at the living room upstairs facing the stairs.

So, knowing that parents were very busy, I surfed pxxn and surf pictures of it! I was so aroused that I didn't know what i was doing!! End up, a picture became wallpaper on my desktop!!!!!!!!! :o:o

And when that happened, my mum came up the stairs and saw a naked gorgeous white man on my desktop!! :oops:

I was so scared. I told my mum it was a virus!! And my mum, scolded me saying things like, i shldnt be doing all this things. She doesnt believe my story!

But now she knows im gay! so yeah :thumb:

Ah, same experience where with the "accidental discovery of pxxn" experience. I usually download gay pxxn into a default download folder and then I'll organize (yea, call me a perfectionist) and move everything into a folder which is nested deep within my harddisk. So usually when I really need access to those materials I will mindlessly click through a series of subfolders without much thinking.

There was once my friends came to my room and we were intending to watch a movie that I have downloaded. I think it was either Cloverfield of The Ugly Truth, I can't really remember. What I remembered was that instead of browsing the correct folder, I ended up clicking all the way into the pxxn folder (without much thinking) and coincidentally all the stuff in the folders are in huge thumbnail views. So they practically see a sizeable portion of my collection before I get to my senses...

For the next 2 hours as we watched the movie my mind was so preoccupied with the fear of being discovered. Afterall I was closeted at that time. They didn't say anything though :P

I am sure you were watching "The Ugly Truth". :lol:

LOL!

I was only 13 at that time when it happened.

Didn't know much and wasn't quick with the mouse.

My parents were entertaining guests downstairs. My computer was at the living room upstairs facing the stairs.

So, knowing that parents were very busy, I surfed pxxn and surf pictures of it! I was so aroused that I didn't know what i was doing!! End up, a picture became wallpaper on my desktop!!!!!!!!! :o:o

And when that happened, my mum came up the stairs and saw a naked gorgeous white man on my desktop!! :oops:

I was so scared. I told my mum it was a virus!! And my mum, scolded me saying things like, i shldnt be doing all this things. She doesnt believe my story!

But now she knows im gay! so yeah :thumb:

what happened afterwards that she's confirmed of you being a gay? you told her? or more embarrassing moments?

what happened afterwards that she's confirmed of you being a gay? you told her? or more embarrassing moments?

Got more embarrassing moments... :oops: :oops:

Was beaten up by my ex at Yishun MRT station in front of so many people!! Around 6pm! The peak time people coming back from work. :swear: I was only a teenager! He was in his twenties... big and strong...mmMmm :lol:

Then big shareholders meeting after that! My mum and my sis met up with his mum and his sis!! And everything else, came to light... :hat:

Guest Ridicooolous

Hmmm....either they oready anticipated that u r one...if not they just talk behind ur back after they left...hahaha anyway almost close to mine...my fren came to repair my comp for me and i swear i have hide all my forbid to be seen by the world stuffs to somewhere....however i forgotten to clear some from my download folder and he saw and wanted to click! I snatch the mouse over and delete it on the spot. lucky there isnt any "gay" word in the title ... jux escape my way thru

Guest Guest

Last time in sec sch, I was dating this boy around my age. I went to his house once only n met his ah lian sister. After we broke off, for no reason, that bitch sis actually called my house n. Wanted to talk to my mother. As she was not around and my elder sis was the one who picked up the phone, tat cb ah lian told my sis I gay w his bro. For goodness sake wat was she trying to do by calling my house! Anyway both the bros are gay n I don't believe eat she did will make them straight afterall. Stupid Lian.

I'm not sure if my sis did tell my mother but even if she did i think they both are living in denial that I may be gay.

Guest Wad the....

Last time in sec sch, I was dating this boy around my age. I went to his house once only n met his ah lian sister. After we broke off, for no reason, that bitch sis actually called my house n. Wanted to talk to my mother. As she was not around and my elder sis was the one who picked up the phone, tat cb ah lian told my sis I gay w his bro. For goodness sake wat was she trying to do by calling my house! Anyway both the bros are gay n I don't believe eat she did will make them straight afterall. Stupid Lian.

I'm not sure if my sis did tell my mother but even if she did i think they both are living in denial that I may be gay.

Can elaborate ur story further and we dun quite catch ur english....thx

I am sure you were watching "The Ugly Truth". :lol:

How are you so sure that I'm watching The Ugly Truth :P is it because of Gerard Butler?

Hmmm....either they oready anticipated that u r one...if not they just talk behind ur back after they left...hahaha anyway almost close to mine...my fren came to repair my comp for me and i swear i have hide all my forbid to be seen by the world stuffs to somewhere....however i forgotten to clear some from my download folder and he saw and wanted to click! I snatch the mouse over and delete it on the spot. lucky there isnt any "gay" word in the title ... jux escape my way thru

If they did I wouldn't have known too, but so far nobody confronted me about my sexuality until I decided to become more open about being gay. There was also once I lent my laptop to a friend of mine and I'm very sure all the NSFW stuff are hidden beyond anybody's imagination and prodding eyes, but silly me I forgot to clear my browsing history. What happened was after the returned me my laptop the next day, he pulled me aside along the corridor to ask if I'm gay or not.

I didn't tell him I am though, because I wasn't quite sure at that time :/ it took me a few more years beyond that incident to actually be very sure myself.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

Got more embarrassing moments... :oops: :oops:

Was beaten up by my ex at Yishun MRT station in front of so many people!! Around 6pm! The peak time people coming back from work. :swear: I was only a teenager! He was in his twenties... big and strong...mmMmm :lol:

Then big shareholders meeting after that! My mum and my sis met up with his mum and his sis!! And everything else, came to light... :hat:

beaten up? Wow. Mind if I ask what happened? Don't have to tell if you don't want to. But it's wrong to be violent anyway. Lots of nightmare after that?

Edited by hardened1978

Guess she was just trying to protect her little brother. Having a gay member in the family is tough. You still befriend your ex?

Guest aaron

Got one time i woke up by the knocking of the door, i was wearing silk pyjamas without underwear, thinking lazy to change went open the door. I open the door was a cute postman.

he opended his mouth when i opended the door. Then i relaise that my dick was pointing out of my pants from the the opening. Was quit embarrassing lol.

How are you so sure that I'm watching The Ugly Truth :P is it because of Gerard Butler?

If they did I wouldn't have known too, but so far nobody confronted me about my sexuality until I decided to become more open about being gay. There was also once I lent my laptop to a friend of mine and I'm very sure all the NSFW stuff are hidden beyond anybody's imagination and prodding eyes, but silly me I forgot to clear my browsing history. What happened was after the returned me my laptop the next day, he pulled me aside along the corridor to ask if I'm gay or not.

I didn't tell him I am though, because I wasn't quite sure at that time :/ it took me a few more years beyond that incident to actually be very sure myself.

No, not because of him. The 'ugly' truth of "my friend is a gay". and what made you to decide to be open about your identity?

Got one time i woke up by the knocking of the door, i was wearing silk pyjamas without underwear, thinking lazy to change went open the door. I open the door was a cute postman.

he opended his mouth when i opended the door. Then i relaise that my dick was pointing out of my pants from the the opening. Was quit embarrassing lol.

good one. :clap:

Some time back I went to a pool to do my continous laps swim. Think was at the 12 laps, water slipped into my rightside googles. I had to stop because the water was stinging my eye.

So I got out of the pool.

While closing the right eye, I noticed with my left eye I was getting stares from most people, the lifeguards, some children, some girls amd mothers (smiling and giggling) and guys (smiling - the gays obviously)

Weird I thought, but I was more concern about my painful eye.

When I was washing up at the basin, a guy, next to me (looking at the mirror and combing his hair) said to me - "nice dick"

When i look up, then I realized my dick was actually sticking out from the trunks, with a bit of semi-erection. :oops: :oops: :oops: !!!!

My dick not only needs fresh air after submerging under water for so long, it also needs mouth rescuscitation frequently to stay healthy and strong !!!

Look up just means I was looking at the mirror that then i realized my dick was sticking out.Of course I have to look down to tuck in back,away from public viewing !!!

I always put my dick upwards not downwards because its so much easier and comfortable to walk run swim squat etc etc etc

Most of all, it look up because its proud to be a dick, and it can have a better view of things at a higher height!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by TheVisitors

My dick not only needs fresh air after submerging under water for so long, it also needs mouth rescuscitation frequently to stay healthy and strong !!!

Look up just means I was looking at the mirror that then i realized my dick was sticking out.Of course I have to look down to tuck in back,away from public viewing !!!

I always put my dick upwards not downwards because its so much easier and comfortable to walk run swim squat etc etc etc

Most of all, it look up because its proud to be a dick, and it can have a better view of things at a higher height!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

heheheehe same here :thumb:

Guest Ni Hao

My ex had confirmed that his whole family was out on a Sunday afternoon and invited me over for a hot xxxx. We were naked and playing wild from bed room to living room and then to kitchen. We did not expect them to return until in the evening. Suddenly, we heard someone was unlocking the metal gate. We were shocked, everything down under turned soft and quickly ran into his room. While putting our cloths on, we could hear that the wooden door was opened and they were entering. There was a knock on his room door: "xxxx, we have returned, are you alright?" They must have heard our "noise" from outside. I pretended surfing the net while he opened the door and replied: "Yah, we're just laughing at the internet". I "kwai kwai" turned my heard and with the brightest smile on face: "Aunty, Ni Hao ... " :oops: :oops: :lol::lol:

There was once in office, one of my female senior colleague came to my cubicle and requested me to send her a document. I told her I check my PC first. While browsing thru the various folders, I suddenly clicked on one folder and a thumbnail (large one) of me topless and in underwear popped up. I quickly moved my cursor to another folder...and all along, she was standing behind me, looking at my PC. :oops:

Then there was another time in office also, one of my colleague came over to my cubicle with an smart card, requesting to test logging into an computer system using my PC. I looked at the photo on the card, it was a very ugly bald uncle photo. I joked with him loudly on where he got such a "kanasai" photo. My colleague was very shocked on what I said...he looked at me speechless and hinted using his eyes....then later than I know the ugly bald "kanasai" uncle was standing behind him... :oops:

Was it before you got married or after ?

Once I was very horny in the office. Those people around my area were away. I start playing with my little brother touching from outside my pants. I knew there were people around but not so near me. I went on day dreaming.

Later on, when I was in the toilet, a colleauge sitting some distance away from me asked me... you horny ah ? I huh ?? He said he saw me playing with my brother when he went down to the floor to pick up his pen he dropped. :oops:

I was speechless. He then asked me why so horny ? I dumb dumb told him I was thinking of him. At the same time, my brother erected immediately at the urinal. He saw it and he erected also.

After that, we became very *good* friends. :whistle:

My ex had confirmed that his whole family was out on a Sunday afternoon and invited me over for a hot xxxx. We were naked and playing wild from bed room to living room and then to kitchen. We did not expect them to return until in the evening. Suddenly, we heard someone was unlocking the metal gate. We were shocked, everything down under turned soft and quickly ran into his room. While putting our cloths on, we could hear that the wooden door was opened and they were entering. There was a knock on his room door: "xxxx, we have returned, are you alright?" They must have heard our "noise" from outside. I pretended surfing the net while he opened the door and replied: "Yah, we're just laughing at the internet". I "kwai kwai" turned my heard and with the brightest smile on face: "Aunty, Ni Hao ... " :oops: :oops: :lol::lol:

Naughty naughty.

Then there was another time in office also, one of my colleague came over to my cubicle with an smart card, requesting to test logging into an computer system using my PC. I looked at the photo on the card, it was a very ugly bald uncle photo. I joked with him loudly on where he got such a "kanasai" photo. My colleague was very shocked on what I said...he looked at me speechless and hinted using his eyes....then later than I know the ugly bald "kanasai" uncle was standing behind him... :oops:

经典!

Some time back I went to a pool to do my continous laps swim. Think was at the 12 laps, water slipped into my rightside googles. I had to stop because the water was stinging my eye.

So I got out of the pool.

While closing the right eye, I noticed with my left eye I was getting stares from most people, the lifeguards, some children, some girls amd mothers (smiling and giggling) and guys (smiling - the gays obviously)

Weird I thought, but I was more concern about my painful eye.

When I was washing up at the basin, a guy, next to me (looking at the mirror and combing his hair) said to me - "nice dick"

When i look up, then I realized my dick was actually sticking out from the trunks, with a bit of semi-erection. :oops: :oops: :oops: !!!!

又一经典。

Guest Torrent

Was jerking off in my own room watching pxxn, after a while I realized my door was actually quarter ajar and I quickly put 'everything' back. Turns out it was my sister, I'm not sure if she saw anything considering the whole room was in the dark and I wasn't completely naked so I could still stuff my dick back into my pants.

Still embarrassing though, I barked at her to go back to her own room.

Guest curious

Once I was very horny in the office. Those people around my area were away. I start playing with my little brother touching from outside my pants. I knew there were people around but not so near me. I went on day dreaming.

Later on, when I was in the toilet, a colleauge sitting some distance away from me asked me... you horny ah ? I huh ?? He said he saw me playing with my brother when he went down to the floor to pick up his pen he dropped. :oops:

I was speechless. He then asked me why so horny ? I dumb dumb told him I was thinking of him. At the same time, my brother erected immediately at the urinal. He saw it and he erected also.

After that, we became very *good* friends. :whistle:

Your episode aroused my..............curiosity. Just Wondering whether you were keen/attracted to him alredi b4 the incident, that prompted you to readily blur out " Thinking of you" ?? and resulted in great, lasting fun. Was he keen on you too?? Seems like he knew what you were doing, purposely dropped his pen to catch a glimpse and later followed you to the toilet to chat on it.

Anyway, lucky you. A fruitful session from an embarrassing action !!!

• 2 weeks later...

There was once when one of my friends (my major crush) stayed over at my place, was wondering through my computer. i had some gay pxxn inside the com and my friend found and played the clip! my heart was absolutely racing and I just said that it was some virus or bogus download.. haha.. didn't think he bought that story..

too bad that he hinted many times after that he was st8.. that was still darn embarrasing...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest darkflame

Got, when I was 13.

My friend got curious and he borrowed my computer to look at gay pxxn.

That was around the time I got convinced I'm attracted to guys. Cuz I remember one time I saw too much and I couldn't take it that I went to the toilet to rub my tool. Looking at gay pxxn gave me more powerful orgasms than seeing straight. Didn't understand why then, lol.

One day my mother used my internet then she saw the history got so many 'goodies'. I blamed it on my friend but actually I was secretly enjoying myself to it.

My mother saw pxxn as anything, regardless gay or straight so she didn't realise it.

Got one interesting time is I couldn't find tissue in time so I decided to shoot my load in one concentrated point on the table. The cum wasn't really thick, kinda' liquid so my mother thought I spilled some milk since I had a cup of milk on the table. :rolleyes:

For masturbation, I tend to get sex flush. Up to now my family doesn't know why my face to chest is so red and I'm sweating profusely despite the fan on. Especially when they come back shortly after I blown my load.

When I stayed in a hostel, i jo and after that, I felt tied and laid on my bed half asleep. I then realise my neighbour barged in and saw me with the pant down between my legs. He thought I was alseep and left.

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.