Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

One time I was having fun in a sauna room and he was asking me something when suddenly someone outside the room asked, "DDD is that you?"

He suddenly froze and stopped. That someone outside knocked on the door. I thought die lah must be bf friend outside. He opened the door and this young man came inside. Turned out that they were dating but not yet bf. Young man didn't make a fuss but when he saw I was so much older than him and DDD, he looked puzzled. So he asked DDD, "you prefer matured men then we are not compatible right?"

I didn't stay to find out what happened as I grabbed my towel and left :lol: They probably broke up.

I had my best friend who was visiting me walked in while I was fxxking another guy. I had the music on loud in my room and did not hear him coming back. The bedroom door wasn't fully closed and slightly ajar. It was kind of funny cause he just knocked and push the door open and there I was naked inside this other guy. He was so apologetic after. We had a good laugh. The guy I picked was completely embarassed at first but found it funny later.

Love. 

Guest No Name

I had my best friend who was visiting me walked in while I was fxxking another guy. I had the music on loud in my room and did not hear him coming back. The bedroom door wasn't fully closed and slightly ajar. It was kind of funny cause he just knocked and push the door open and there I was naked inside this other guy. He was so apologetic after. We had a good laugh. The guy I picked was completely embarassed at first but found it funny later.

That's pretty cool! At least u guys still had a good laugh!

When I'm pr school that time I was playing together with my class mate at my class mate hus, both were playing with our dick untill very very high suddy this mother came in and saw us playing on the bed,I was so pai sa... The mother stop for a while,look at use and say what you guys doing so we just say playing around Lor... than my class mate mother call we both out of the room and scold us we should not play this kind of game.

Guest Mas Ai Nee

Ha.ha. Very Fannie.. :clap: :thumb:

if i were your friend i would hv gotten naked straight away n made it a 3some

make the most out of the given opportunity = P

Nah. It wouldn't have worked. We had been best friends since college and he was visiting from out of town. We see each other once or twice a year. I wouldn't change the status of our relationship for anything. Plus physically he is not my type. Maybe that is why we can be such good friends for over 10 years.

Still the look on his face was priceless. It reminded me of that episode from Sex and the City where Carrie walked in on Samantha giving a blowjob to the delivery guy.

Oh well at least now we have something to laugh about.

Love. 

Wow, The Visitors, I love your story.... Very very interesting, and guess what??? It left me with a hard-on... haha...

Haha glad you enjoy it. As much as how unbelievable and funny it sounds, they were factual and real incidents which happened in my many sexual journeys. Some sexual adventures ended as misadventures,or nightmares.

I can't post much as to keep the identities of those involved as confidential as possible.

Will only post if they serve a thread, as appropiate as possible.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...

as above.

i was caught 3days ago by my younger sis.

i locked the room but somehow the door wasnt shut tightly enough.

i was cleaning up as she walk in. but i think i manage to cover everything up but somehow i think she knows.

and then split sec she went out. i havent get a chance to talk to her yet. how?

Guest Guest

as above.

i was cleaning up as she walk in. but i think i manage to cover everything up but somehow i think she knows.

Put your woe back to the closet and pretend nothing has happened. Ignorant is a bliss.

as above.

You were not caught, the fact is that she has invaded your privacy!

It's about time she grow up and learn to respect you and your space.

As for the birds and the bees,

let your folks do the teaching,

it's their job, not yours.

As for you, lesson learned too,

make sure your room door is securely locked when you next bang the bishop!

Njoi!

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

It depends.

If your sister has not gone through puberty or has a rather curious mind, she would have had voiced it out and questioned you innocently. If she has not, forget the entire situation. You're just worrying without good reason.

However, if she is maturing and has learnt the subtlety of not mentioning certain topics considered 'taboo' in your environment, also stop worrying without good reason. Because if you continue worrying consciously, you will already have problems discerning if she knows. Just talk to her like as though nothing happened and if the topic is never brought up, forget it.

So, in conclusion. Stop worrying. Forget it. If the topic does arise, deal with it maturely and responsibly.

Cause my mum caught me once. but we just talked it through and it never haunted us again.

Guest Caught u

It depends.

If your sister has not gone through puberty or has a rather curious mind, she would have had voiced it out and questioned you innocently. If she has not, forget the entire situation. You're just worrying without good reason.

However, if she is maturing and has learnt the subtlety of not mentioning certain topics considered 'taboo' in your environment, also stop worrying without good reason. Because if you continue worrying consciously, you will already have problems discerning if she knows. Just talk to her like as though nothing happened and if the topic is never brought up, forget it.

So, in conclusion. Stop worrying. Forget it. If the topic does arise, deal with it maturely and responsibly.

Cause my mum caught me once. but we just talked it through and it never haunted us again.

as above.

how old is she?

Anyone ever got caught by his dad? What happened after that? When I was young, there was once I was lying in my parent's bed with my sleeping dad. I lowered my pant and was touching my hard dick when my dad woke up. Thinking I was sleep, he tried to woke me up by pulling away my blanket and saw me with a hardon. Can't remember what my dad said then, but after that he told my mum in front of me. Wish he had not done that.

Wish he had show me his dick then instead. Always whether if I have my dad's thickness, length, and shape? :lol:

Guest Kisser

jus act like nothing happen.

nothing can be as bad as my sister using my comp and caught me downloading gay pxxn and told my parents about it :(

well no one found me masturbating,

But my sis did chance upon my google search of "gay pxxn" on my phone and she facebook messaged me and stuff.

Ended up debating on religious stuff.

But i did find out my brother masturbating, though I've never seen it first hand, I know it strongly, he goes to the toilet every night and spends like 30mins in there with completely no sounds. Ons everal ocassions i can see white crusty stuff on his hands and I found cum on the toilet floor, im sure its not mine, so I knew straight away its my brother.

I wont expose him n stuff, cuz i kno its normal n doing so mgiht lead to awkward discussions.

Haha, whenever I pass by the toilet when my brother is wanking, ill cough, so he will shut the fxxk up, if he is moaning or wtv, cuz it will really screw with my mind if i hear him moaning.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

Ons everal ocassions i can see white crusty stuff on his hands and I found cum on the toilet floor, im sure its not mine, so I knew straight away its my brother.

The cum on the floor could be your dad's left over ! :whistle: :whistle:

Guest pilar of ovaries

Ons everal ocassions i can see white crusty stuff on his hands and I found cum on the toilet floor, im sure its not mine, so I knew straight away its my brother.

did u sniff sniff it ???

Guest yyl

My room is by the corridor and I would lock my door and locked my windows when I masturbate. Once, I did all these safety precautions and i started wanking on my bed. Halfway through, the window slided open and someone called me. I forgot the the lock is faulty and one could easily slide the window open. It was my aunt. I am not 100% sure she saw what i was doing. but i am certain she is not stupid too. After incident, I stopped my wanking and went to open the door for her. Both pretended nothing has happened.

Anyone ever got caught by his dad? What happened after that? When I was young, there was once I was lying in my parent's bed with my sleeping dad. I lowered my pant and was touching my hard dick when my dad woke up. Thinking I was sleep, he tried to woke me up by pulling away my blanket and saw me with a hardon. Can't remember what my dad said then, but after that he told my mum in front of me. Wish he had not done that.

Wish he had show me his dick then instead. Always whether if I have my dad's thickness, length, and shape? :lol:

In my school days, i was nearly caught by my mum when i brought back my classmate. we masturbate each other, if my mums not back, i may even suck his dick.

Got caught by my mother when I was 14. At that age I have already been masturbating, quite frequently as well.

As for my case I did not bother to lock my room door, not just that, the door was wide open... :lol::lol:

My mother was watching TV in the living room and I did not realize that she was walking towards the kitchen, of which on the way she would walk pass my room.

At the moment she noticed, she immediately turned away, continued walking, and said :" Why are you doing that?!!"

And I rushed out with my still erected penis, covered in my hands, trying to explain to her that it is normal..... :P:P

Well, I am someone who takes a while to shower, and since the incident, my mother would always tease me if I stay in the bathroom longer than a what it takes for a quick shower :lol: ...... :D:D

Guest alien

I got caught by one of my bunk mates in the army, there were only the 2 of us staying over the weekends. It was also on that day I found out he was PLU :D

So both of u mast for each other then? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wanna catch each other jo at ntu Yunan garden tonite?.. i'll be at one of the quieter pavillion...ard 10pm

Off topic... -.-

But then, It's really not a good place to jerk off at home ya, seems like so.

Privacy endangered. :(

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Off topic... -.-

But then, It's really not a good place to jerk off at home ya, seems like so.

Privacy endangered. :(

haha you mean its safer outside in the public?

home is safe if there's no one at home... even locking the door when someone is around makes my uncomfortable.. they may just suddenly try to enter and wonder why did u lock the door...

home is safe if there's no one at home... even locking the door when someone is around makes my uncomfortable.. they may just suddenly try to enter and wonder why did u lock the door...

So true. It depends what 'culture' you have at home. We don't often close our doors too >< my sis even commented why I was inside my room with locked door for so long.

Edited by charlie

Guest IOS4

LOL, how very true. I have a younger brother who always barges into my room whenever he's home. And I found that there's no way I could surf xxx let alone jerk off in my room. Usually I had to wait till all my family members are asleep before I get naked :blink:

LOL, how very true. I have a younger brother who always barges into my room whenever he's home. And I found that there's no way I could surf xxx let alone jerk off in my room. Usually I had to wait till all my family members are asleep before I get naked :blink:

hahaha... That's pretty kinky also if u are sharing room and your bro happens to be hotter-looking. hehe. But if suddenly one wakes up... :o

Public place? The "safer" place I could think of is sauna. But then again, u'd pretty much be caught by your not-known-to-be-gay friends although chances of that is little.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.