Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

Guest brando

haha you mean its safer outside in the public?

home is safe if there's no one at home... even locking the door when someone is around makes my uncomfortable.. they may just suddenly try to enter and wonder why did u lock the door...

If you get caught by the long hand of the law in public, then you might end up 3 months behind bars...

Guest Pretender

I share room with my brother. One night, he was on the phone talking to his girlfriend, and he must have thought that i was asleep.

Their conversation soon began on talking about sex, and i heard my brother saying how a guy's cock can get hard and how the girl could help to let the cock penetrate into the hole... etc etc.. and while discussing all these, he was masturbating away. I could hear the soft jerking off sound of a cock wet by lots of precum.

I did not open my eyes or utter a word as i didn't want to embarrass him. But i caught him masturbating, didn't i ? Haha..

I share room with my brother. One night, he was on the phone talking to his girlfriend, and he must have thought that i was asleep.

Their conversation soon began on talking about sex, and i heard my brother saying how a guy's cock can get hard and how the girl could help to let the cock penetrate into the hole... etc etc.. and while discussing all these, he was masturbating away. I could hear the soft jerking off sound of a cock wet by lots of precum.

I did not open my eyes or utter a word as i didn't want to embarrass him. But i caught him masturbating, didn't i ? Haha..

super hot... provided ur bro is one hot thing... yea its better to pretend as to not embarrass him.. i also rmb once where i was on the phone with friends but of cos not talking abt forbidden stuff.. just some personal things and my sis in the room was eavesdropping pretending to be asleep... next day she was talking abt it with me... kinda embarrassed... certain things u rather share with friends then family..

Guest Pretender

Haha.. Honestly my brother is kinda cute and has many girlfriends. He swims alot and gym with his friends.

Funny thing is i don't find him sexually attractive, for the reason of him being my brother. If it is another guy caught masturbating by me, i would have sprung into action to help him along to ease himself, the gentle or the intense way whichever he likes. 

Haha.. Honestly my brother is kinda cute and has many girlfriends. He swims alot and gym with his friends.

Funny thing is i don't find him sexually attractive, for the reason of him being my brother. If it is another guy caught masturbating by me, i would have sprung into action to help him along to ease himself, the gentle or the intense way whichever he likes. 

haha agree agree.. there is always a barrier if its real brothers no matter how cute... u seen him grow up.. see him everyday... what's new.. may i ask how old is he?

Lol. I kinda saw my brother masturbating. Me and my brother share the same room. He always locks the door for a very long time and it kept me wondering what he was doing inside. So i peeped him through the window and saw him masturbating to a gay pxxn. :X

Well for myself, there are close shaves as well. I locked the door and my mom was like kept knocking the door and asking what i was doing inside for so long. Then finally she took the key and opened the door! But luckily i was quick and hide every evidence.

SO your bro is gay too?

STrangly your mum should know better that u need some pte time too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest no, you didn't

but he said his eyes were closed... and i assume the lights must be off... so i think he didn't see it... although i did not believe he did not peep.. hahaha

oops, sorry made a mistake. thank you, it should be no, you didn't catch your brother masturbating, you only heard sounds of masturbation.

ya, you are right, i am sure he would have peeped.

i love this forum

Guest Pretender

but he said his eyes were closed... and i assume the lights must be off... so i think he didn't see it... although i did not believe he did not peep.. hahaha

Oh i really didn't open my eyes, because i know it will bw too dark to see anything. Besides i wasn't motivated to see my brother's dick. 

Guest pasdby

I'd always get caught.

Don't have the habit of closing the door while doing the act :x

Hmm......interesting....caught by? Tell us more....

I was caught masturbating by neighbour yest night. You know those new block of flat where from the central rubbish chute area, one can actually see into the masterbed room through the small window.As it was about 11pm plus, I left the window open and was lying on my bed and starts to stroke myself. As i was about the cum, i heard someone from the upper level rubbish chute shouted 'wow pa chu cheng ah.... Song bo....too late i cummed on my body and saw that there was this boyish fit neighbour upstair, smoking there and gosh he mus have been there watching me for a long time. I was so paiseh that i dashed to close the window and he look at mi say'next time remb to close the window'.... Omg i was so..... This morning i met him at the lift and he sae 'song bo pcc ah'...

y dont u suck his cock?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest passby

Was caught in camp in my bunk by my str8 bunk mate and ended up giving each other a HAND :D

How u know he str8....hand only? Did it became a regular affair? How many man bunk, the big open type or the one like bedroom for 3-4 men cozy type? Which camp was that, so happening....:-)

getting caught for masturbating is totally humiliating in my opinion... let hope ur younger sis dont go to her pri school friends and joke about that ! " yo , i saw my bro pcc yesterday! it was totally hilarious ! he was wiping his cum when i entered his room!!! LOL!!!" u know how kids are no ondays ... they know alot !

getting caught for masturbating is totally humiliating in my opinion... let hope ur younger sis dont go to her pri school friends and joke about that ! " yo , i saw my bro pcc yesterday! it was totally hilarious ! he was wiping his cum when i entered his room!!! LOL!!!" u know how kids are no ondays ... they know alot !

Haha so was he naked when u enter and what was his reaction? How old is ur bro

• 2 months later...
Guest 254bfb

i have a younger bro who is 16 years old and there was once i saw him jerking off in his room it was at night and i woke up to take a piss i saw lights comming from his room and i open it and saw that his was nude and was jerking off haha he beg me not to tell parent anyway anyone had this sort of experience before??

Guest Erotictales

Was he really scared?

I know of a pair of brothers, who share the same room. They are open until, if one wanna jerk, he would tell the other to get out. "Oui, ngiao lah. Zao leh"

There is nothing wrong with it. Your brother is growing up. You must let him know that you are comfortable with it, unless he is jerking off to gay pxxn

Implying that you shouldn't be comfortable with a sibling jacking off to gay pxxn? Implying jacking off to gay pxxn is wrong?

i have a younger bro who is 16 years old and there was once i saw him jerking off in his room it was at night and i woke up to take a piss i saw lights comming from his room and i open it and saw that his was nude and was jerking off haha he beg me not to tell parent anyway anyone had this sort of experience before??

Just laugh and tell him that you do it too.

Implying that you shouldn't be comfortable with a sibling jacking off to gay pxxn? Implying jacking off to gay pxxn is wrong?

No that's not what i meant. It is not wrong but realising your sibling jerking off to gay pxxn is a whole new discovery.

Agree... should just tell him that all men will jerk off (be it alone or with somebody)... and also should ask him to relax and enjoy and not panicking to quickly let the loads out feeling of guilt...

GOD make MEN to enjoy masturbation and feel proud to produce the warm hot loads... so nothing to be shy about or to be feeling guilty...

I also have such encounter before... not only my bros, i have even witnessed my cousins doing that when i was at his house for some family celebrations...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

i wonder why he never lock the door, was he too horny no time to do so? <_<

Haha... The thrill of wanting to be discovered... :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Erotictales

How come no one suggested ensuring the didi was doing it properly? The kor should also teach the di how to clean up properly, with warm water and soap and dettol, as all older brothers should!

I exprienced something like this before. I was the youngest child in my fam; 1 elder bro n 1 elder sis. I used to sleep tgt with my elder bro on the same bed; our bed is queen size so can take both of us. My bro was so hot; he even awarded the hottest hunk in his uni few years back. I was so horny one night until i.... Suck his dick (i knew i was sick). The worst part is, he woke up and knew that i was sucking his dick........ The following days were awkward, but i just let it go. I still feel very bad until now. LOL

I exprienced something like this before. I was the youngest child in my fam; 1 elder bro n 1 elder sis. I used to sleep tgt with my elder bro on the same bed; our bed is queen size so can take both of us. My bro was so hot; he even awarded the hottest hunk in his uni few years back. I was so horny one night until i.... Suck his dick (i knew i was sick). The worst part is, he woke up and knew that i was sucking his dick........ The following days were awkward, but i just let it go. I still feel very bad until now. LOL

is your bro gay or bi or straight?

he never mentioned about that night to you again?

your story is kinda hot. I know it's wrong too, but it's hot.

and what happened when he woke up? did u make him cum yet when he woke up? did u continue to suck him after he woke up?

your story made my night :thumb:

Guest IamPineapple

Haha... ... i would be shocked but then enjoy ? if my younger bro did a BJ on me Hahahaha

goodness!!! it s going to be embarrassing for mths and years cos by that time i trust both of you are quite an "adult" already...

he knew that u r sucking and he did nothing to stop u?

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.