Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

what would u guys do if u found out ur younger brother is gay? lets say he's about 16 years old. lol.

Although my only brother is straight and married with 1 child... I have encountered one of my junior was struggling with his sexual orientation some years back...

In one of the school camp, he asked when I am going for my shower as he would like to join me... As we went into

the teacher's toilet and stripped off our clothing, I realized that he has a bug nice hardon dick!!! I asked him what's in his mind but he just said nothing... I told him he must have some noti thought going through his mind but again he denied...

We proceed to shower... Then he touched my dick... Eventually we jerked each other off... After that I sat him down and frankly told him that I'm gay and relised that he is confused if himself... Thus I kinda counciled him telling him if he don't want to be gay, then he should stay away from such thoughts and activities... Unless he is all prepared to be one then I will welcome him with open arms to the community, and he told me that he don't want to be

gay... Then I told him then he must stay away from such thoughts and activities, get himself a girlfriend and move on... After about 7- 8 years, we still meet up at times and he is now a 25 years old signed on Airforce officer attached to his girlfriend for about 1.5 years...

I still think that he is bi but he denied and I just leave it as it is and told him if he still need someone to talk to, I will always be there for him...

My bro is str8, he has gf for 5yrs alrd. I think he knew that im gay, so he just let it go. The awkwardness gone after quite a long time. Probably during the timr he was quite cold to me is because he still cant accept that his gay. Haiya, im born like this and cant be changed.

How ur bro know u r gay?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

I had dis exp wiv my younger cousin when i was 14 n he was 11...I was oreadi a vry horny notti boi by den >:D n we used to shower tgt since we r vry young.1 day when we r showerin i asked if i can touch his dick n he said ok.After tt he touched mine(well,nth much happen after tt la,even @ tt time i wished to do more ;) )...N I offered 2 soap him n he let me,i soaped him frm his nipples n almost evrywhere n he smiled 2 me durin d whole process,n i told him nt 2 tell his dad tt i touched him...after d exp he dun dare 2 shower wiv me anymore :D

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Although my only brother is straight and married with 1 child... I have encountered one of my junior was struggling with his sexual orientation some years back... In one of the school camp, he asked when I am going for my shower as he would like to join me... As we went into the teacher's toilet and stripped off our clothing, I realized that he has a bug nice hardon dick!!! I asked him what's in his mind but he just said nothing... I told him he must have some noti thought going through his mind but again he denied... We proceed to shower... Then he touched my dick... Eventually we jerked each other off... After that I sat him down and frankly told him that I'm gay and relised that he is confused if himself... Thus I kinda counciled him telling him if he don't want to be gay, then he should stay away from such thoughts and activities... Unless he is all prepared to be one then I will welcome him with open arms to the community, and he told me that he don't want to be gay... Then I told him then he must stay away from such thoughts and activities, get himself a girlfriend and move on... After about 7- 8 years, we still meet up at times and he is now a 25 years old signed on Airforce officer attached to his girlfriend for about 1.5 years... I still think that he is bi but he denied and I just leave it as it is and told him if he still need someone to talk to, I will always be there for him...

That was really kind of you..lolz

its really comforting when there's someone that u can talk to especially about orientation issues..

Edited by Jak09

Agree... should just tell him that all men will jerk off (be it alone or with somebody)... and also should ask him to relax and enjoy and not panicking to quickly let the loads out feeling of guilt... GOD make MEN to enjoy masturbation and feel proud to produce the warm hot loads... so nothing to be shy about or to be feeling guilty... I also have such encounter before... not only my bros, i have even witnessed my cousins doing that when i was at his house for some family celebrations...

I love this sentence. :whistle:

Especially 'warm hot loads'. Masturbating makes you body go hot, along with the warm fluids.

How come no one suggested ensuring the didi was doing it properly? The kor should also teach the di how to clean up properly, with warm water and soap and dettol, as all older brothers should!

Reminds me of those Dettol ads showing some hot dude washing his body.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 months later...

I was caught on 4 occasions. The first was when I had fallen asleep naked next to my bolster after having done the deed. My brother came home and came into my room. I didn't think of locking the door as I was alone at home. He left the room immediately LOL

The second time was when I was doing it under the blanket at night. My door was closed by my family didn't allow anyone to lock their doors. FOr some strange reason, my mum decided to come in (to see that I was sleeping well??). She opened the door very quietly as she didn't want to wake me up and I didn't hear her!!! She made some noise and I froze. argh... that was freaking embarrassing. Luckily, it was semi dark and I was under the blanket. We didn't talk about it until a few days later when she brought it up in the car. She was really decent though.... she didn't make direct reference to that night but talked about how JO is wrong blah blah blah...

The third time was caught by some strangers. That was damn embarrassing too as the whole entire freaking family probably saw it. I woke up one morning with a hardon and started wanking off as usual. My room faces a row of terrace houses which have not been occupied for many years. Towards the climax of my session, when I was more awake, I realised I could hear voices. I opened my eyes and to my horror saw a whole bunch of people standing at the balcony of one of those terrace houses. They were viewing the bloody house with the intend to buy it. And I could see that they were looking in my direction too! argh....

Other times I wouldn't mind being seen as it really turns me on. Actually, I used to wank off with my window slightly opened coz there was this dude who used to work out with dumb bells at his balcony. Though I didn't know how he looked like, he had a nice frame and his work outs turned me on. Was a teen then and hormones were raging :P His house was slightly further away from this row of terrace houses but I am sure he could see me as much as I could see him! So I used to turn on just my table light and jerk off totally naked whenever he is at the balcony at night. I know he could see me as he would hang around the balcony a tad longer LOL

The fourth time was after I just started working. Was having phone sex and was moaning away thinking that everyone were dead asleep. Apparently not as my dad knocked on my door. He probably heard everything! I just kept quiet and we pretended nothing happened.

:)

Edited by windx

The third time was caught by some strangers. That was damn embarrassing too as the whole entire freaking family probably saw it. I woke up one morning with a hardon and started wanking off as usual. My room faces a row of terrace houses which have not been occupied for many years. Towards the climax of my session, when I was more awake, I realised I could hear voices. I opened my eyes and to my horror saw a whole bunch of people standing at the balcony of one of those terrace houses. They were viewing the bloody house with the intend to buy it. And I could see that they were looking in my direction too! argh....

If I were u I got the omg feeling! hahahahah -__-

I wonder if they bought the house in the end! lol!

Will you be my valentine's? :D

when i was younger, i slept in the living room.

one of the midnite, i was jerking off with some pxxno magazine.

after cumming, i sort of doze off with myself still naked from waist down. suddenly, i was woken up by some noise and was shocked to see my elder bro walking into the living room. It was too late to cover my dick, let alone hide the tissue with my cum and the magazine on the floor. :o

both of us were speechless for a moment, after awhile he just "borrow" few of the magazine and go back to his room (maybe to jerk off as well).

we din bring up this matter again. but we did watch pxxno video together from then on.

hehe

Amazing stories can come out of just one person ! Either he is god blessed with luck or the other party must be drunk or blind or mad xoxo ! What a bummer !

No Frills Factory Outlet posted this?

yeah we're very open minded but not to the extend of we get each other laid off.of course i got turn on but we still keep it private, sometimes i watched pxxn with him too but never jerk each other off.

I wont say i got "caught" exactly but i found out my cousin was a bi.

When i was young i usually stay over at my cousin house to play counter strike, soccer and etc. He sleeps in a king size bed and he always bath me. We just go with the flow. One night, when i was sleeping, i felt him breathing so hard in my ear. his arms over me and his erected dick towards my ass and his hand fondling my nipples as that moment i was damn hard. (usually we sleep topless) he pull down my pants and BJ him. the first bj i ever receive and i cum all over.

His dick pushing tightly into my ass and i was moaning so loudly that he stuff his pants on my mouth(HAHAH). That was the night i lost it to him and we were so horny that we did 69 followed by riding and then i fxxked him hard. The experience lasted for almost 2 hours. After that night we didn't talk about it at all. i guess we felt embarrassed but i enjoyed every single second of it.

This is so cool, it would be cooler if u had a cousin as bf

I wont say i got "caught" exactly but i found out my cousin was a bi.

When i was young i usually stay over at my cousin house to play counter strike, soccer and etc. He sleeps in a king size bed and he always bath me. We just go with the flow. One night, when i was sleeping, i felt him breathing so hard in my ear. his arms over me and his erected dick towards my ass and his hand fondling my nipples as that moment i was damn hard. (usually we sleep topless) he pull down my pants and BJ him. the first bj i ever receive and i cum all over.

His dick pushing tightly into my ass and i was moaning so loudly that he stuff his pants on my mouth(HAHAH). That was the night i lost it to him and we were so horny that we did 69 followed by riding and then i fxxked him hard. The experience lasted for almost 2 hours. After that night we didn't talk about it at all. i guess we felt embarrassed but i enjoyed every single second of it.

This is so cool, it would be cooler if u had a cousin as bf

sadly it didnt happen. till today we always have that awkward feel, i guess it was the moment of folly. playing around. he got a gf now

Lol. I kinda saw my brother masturbating. Me and my brother share the same room. He always locks the door for a very long time and it kept me wondering what he was doing inside. So i peeped him through the window and saw him masturbating to a gay pxxn. :X Well for myself, there are close shaves as well. I locked the door and my mom was like kept knocking the door and asking what i was doing inside for so long. Then finally she took the key and opened the door! But luckily i was quick and hide every evidence.

sometimes, asian mums are like that. isn't it obvious your son is playing with his willy when he locked himself in his room? maybe you should label and paste at the door. Willy's private time.

My bro is str8, he has gf for 5yrs alrd. I think he knew that im gay, so he just let it go. The awkwardness gone after quite a long time. Probably during the timr he was quite cold to me is because he still cant accept that his gay. Haiya, im born like this and cant be changed.

sorry to say this. but you shouldn't have done it. he is your brother unless he is gay.

Edited by happy.99

Guest passersbynow
well no one found me masturbating, But my sis did chance upon my google search of "gay pxxn" on my phone and she facebook messaged me and stuff. Ended up debating on religious stuff. But i did find out my brother masturbating, though I've never seen it first hand, I know it strongly, he goes to the toilet every night and spends like 30mins in there with completely no sounds. Ons everal ocassions i can see white crusty stuff on his hands and I found cum on the toilet floor, im sure its not mine, so I knew straight away its my brother. I wont expose him n stuff, cuz i kno its normal n doing so mgiht lead to awkward discussions. Haha, whenever I pass by the toilet when my brother is wanking, ill cough, so he will shut the fxxk up, if he is moaning or wtv, cuz it will really screw with my mind if i hear him moaning.

The way you say abt ur bro sounds like he doesn't clean up properly after cumming...XD

there is nothing wrong to masturbate unless ur religion forbid..i think catholic dont allow. there is no need to expose or talk about it to ur bro. just treat it as if he inside toilet to clear his 'bowel'.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest2012

Anyone has any kind of naked embarrassing hospital experience like:

1) sent to the Emergency

2) painful experience? like inserting smth into penis???

3) friends/family who visit u in hospital, saw u naked???

4) heat stroke experience???

etc....

please share the detailed experience ???

Guest NS heat stroke

i remember in army AHM, there was this guy who gt heatstroke.. the medics attending to him said tat they had to put a recal thermometer up his anus to measure his body temp.. the guy actually showed an erection.....

maybe any medics want to share wat they saw in NS???

Well i had to go to the AnE not too long ago because i accidentally snipped my scrotum while i was trimming. That was quite embarrassing as i had to go to a GP and let him check it out first. Problem with my 'snip' is that it didn't exactly cut it off? So there was a flap. haha. Made it really uncomfortable to wear underwear.

When i went to see the GP, it was already 2 days after. He kept scaring me with saying i'll need stitches and what not and ask me to get to the AnE. Got to the AnE, had to wait. Saw a male nurse, explained it to him and once again, kept telling me i'd need stitches. Then he looked at it and kept staring... looked and me and said i'll need to see the doctors to decide if i need stitches -.- ( Seriously, they shouldnt keep wanting to put a needle near my parts! )

When i finally saw the AnE surgeons, there was 3 of them in the room. Had to strip off my bottom and lie down on the operation bed. 2 female surgeons (thank god) and another male nurse. They kept deliberating in front of me! Imagine having ur crotch fully exposed to 3 people who just keeps staring at it. The female surgeons finally decided that topical cream with bandage would be good enough. She tried to tape the gauze with the cream on to the wound only to realize it wont work. (Like DUH. Its all loose skin there) And then she ripped out the tape. I yelled out in pain, a nurse opened the door. And other patients saw me in that position.

LOL when that was all over, i couldn't wait to leave! That is honestly my most awkward moment in my life. More than 7 people saw my crotch that day. You'd think i had a good time. LOL

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Guest Guest

i remember in army AHM, there was this guy who gt heatstroke.. the medics attending to him said tat they had to put a recal thermometer up his anus to measure his body temp.. the guy actually showed an erection.....

I think the guy's cock is a better & more high-tech thermometer. He outted himself in the army.

Now no need to declare already, just use this glass dildo. hehe

Guest Guest

I guess guys would like to check out another guy tool.

I had this awful experience at MINDEF -Dempsey where we had to go for FFI.

I remembered I had to pull my underwear down & then the sissy cleak nxt to the doctor would tilt his head to get a better view(coz doctor blocking his view). U culd tell the doctor is straight coz he was not enjoying. Worst,my pubic hair were all caught up with my foreskin & it looked more like a 'spider in its web'

The medical examination had become an 'audition for a gay producer' for a pxxno flick. So degrading & embarassing. I wanted to aim my dick in that cheeko clerk & 'golden shower' him for outraging my modesty.

Guest Guest

Well i had to go to the AnE not too long ago because i accidentally snipped my scrotum while i was trimming. That was quite embarrassing as i had to go to a GP and let him check it out first. Problem with my 'snip' is that it didn't exactly cut it off? So there was a flap. haha. Made it really uncomfortable to wear underwear.

When i went to see the GP, it was already 2 days after. He kept scaring me with saying i'll need stitches and what not and ask me to get to the AnE. Got to the AnE, had to wait. Saw a male nurse, explained it to him and once again, kept telling me i'd need stitches. Then he looked at it and kept staring... looked and me and said i'll need to see the doctors to decide if i need stitches -.- ( Seriously, they shouldnt keep wanting to put a needle near my parts! )

When i finally saw the AnE surgeons, there was 3 of them in the room. Had to strip off my bottom and lie down on the operation bed. 2 female surgeons (thank god) and another male nurse. They kept deliberating in front of me! Imagine having ur crotch fully exposed to 3 people who just keeps staring at it. The female surgeons finally decided that topical cream with bandage would be good enough. She tried to tape the gauze with the cream on to the wound only to realize it wont work. (Like DUH. Its all loose skin there) And then she ripped out the tape. I yelled out in pain, a nurse opened the door. And other patients saw me in that position.

LOL when that was all over, i couldn't wait to leave! That is honestly my most awkward moment in my life. More than 7 people saw my crotch that day. You'd think i had a good time. LOL

According to chinese custom, you should demand ang pow from the 7 lucky ppl to be fortunate enuff to have a glimpse of your family jewel(like we have to pay an entrance fee at Tower of London to view the Queen's Jewelry). S$28 has a aupicious sound(easy to fxxk)

But the chubby & rosy-cheeked chinaman in the X-ray very cute. I was most proud to show him my raisins. I thought

he luved it.

Dr James also quite cute.

not really in the hospital but kind of hospital-related...

was having a bj in my car along the deserted lane off a hospital late at night.

i had cummed a bucket into the guy's mouth and he powered down the windows to spit out.

we thot the whole place was deserted and he, donno why so drama, did a projectile spit from his mouth.

but as he spitted the cum out of the window, it landed right in front of a male nurse who was walking by...

needless to say, he apologized profusely and the male nurse just stepped over the goo...

lucky it was too dark for him to see anything... or at least i think so.... :oops:

maybe someone shld start a thread of embrassing bj moments instead...that will be interesting.

Guest guest607

was staying in one of the ward when during midnight one young guy was sent into the ward due to injury from being beaten by some people. his mother accompanied him which makes it embarrassing as he needed to be naked to wear the hospital gown. wonder did his mummy helped him take off his underwear or was it the nurse who helped him.?????

was staying in one of the ward when during midnight one young guy was sent into the ward due to injury from being beaten by some people. his mother accompanied him which makes it embarrassing as he needed to be naked to wear the hospital gown. wonder did his mummy helped him take off his underwear or was it the nurse who helped him.?????

U saw him naked?? Unless he has difficulties moving already else usually the patient will change himself in the restroom.. Not openly in the ward right?

was in sec2 admitted to hospital for dengue fever for the good 2nd time, lucky enough to survive 2 dengue eposide..the male nurse came in.. was cleaning some other guys and came to my bed...

oh.. here it says u cant get out of bed thus i got to help u shower..

Me: ..err.. is oke .. i can shower myself

nurse: really u can? dun need my help to wash u?

me: is ok.. jus abit dizzy as i walk..i can still walk to the shower..not too far off..

well.. nurse not tat attractive la and me 14yrs only.. to shy for pple to see me less wash me??

Guest j.pokkemon

while i was staying in hospital, saw a young cute guy's backside (he was wearing a hospital gown).

gosh... so we wear nothing under the gown?

sure very embarrasing if erected...

This is so funny! Ha

Wow....so exciting.... Luv to see your crotch too !

Were the medic attending to him? Was it a NS boy or .....

They stripped him in public?

Guest ben06

I was hospitalized for an operation. The female nurse said she had to shave my pubic. For a while, I felt very embarrassed. What happened if I suddenly had an erection. I controlled myself very hard. She covered my pubic and gently shaved it though not completely bare. I was able to control myself and was quite relieved when it was done...stretching my imagination too far, I guess.

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.