Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Guest Chubayh

sorry..what I meant was him coming over might be expecting more than just bj..he maybe wants a fuck oso?

Nah we discussed that we were just gonna do oral, it was postponed anyway, last night didint happen! Well if you're a bottom, maybe daddy can fuck you then ;)

which one is nicer? sentral or senses?

what should i do when i get there?

first timer here :)

Depends what you like, both sauna's main crowd is chub and mature, however Sentral consists of a good mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian, while Senses consist of a majority of chinese mature and chubs. Senses' facility is better in my opinion but I go to Sentral for the sexy daddies. have fun! First time always the best, discovering each corner of the sauna and everyone in it!

what should i do when i get there?

first timer here 

Depends, you wanna make friends before having fun or you wanna go straight to fun? If you prefer the latter, just go into dark room or sauna or steam room and enjoy yourself. If you prefer former, just be nice and try and make friends 

Guest Guest

Might be a long shot here, 29/171/92 mix mly chi chub looking for muscular guy of any age for discreet nsa light fun. Prefer white fair or tan skin:)

this is a hook up place..not describe your fantasy place..hahaha..muscular guys usually go for the same..

this is a hook up place..not describe your fantasy place..hahaha..muscular guys usually go for the same..

If he didn't let people know what he's looking for, how is anybody supposed to know what he's after? LOL

Guest jinildo

got a question. If somebody`s soap mistakenly falls on the ground at Senses or Sentral Sauna what shall he do? should he bend to pick up the soap or should forget it forever?

got a question. If somebody`s soap mistakenly falls on the ground at Senses or Sentral Sauna what shall he do? should he bend to pick up the soap or should forget it forever?

shouldn't matter there's no open shower area mostly cubicles

Depends what you like, both sauna's main crowd is chub and mature, however Sentral consists of a good mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian, while Senses consist of a majority of chinese mature and chubs. Senses' facility is better in my opinion but I go to Sentral for the sexy daddies. have fun! First time always the best, discovering each corner of the sauna and everyone in it!

Thanks for the advice. Will try them both one day. Hope to meet you there one day too! :)

Depends, you wanna make friends before having fun or you wanna go straight to fun? If you prefer the latter, just go into dark room or sauna or steam room and enjoy yourself. If you prefer former, just be nice and try and make friends

Nice... But do ppl normally talk there? What I observed at kursanj is everyone just quiet and 'communicate' through eyes. Haha

Guest Guest

Thanks for the advice. Will try them both one day. Hope to meet you there one day too! :)

It depends on each individual. As for me I don't go there to make friends or to chat..I just go there to hv quick fun and then leave. Usually when someone tries to chat with me I just give them a nod hoping they get my point

Nice... But do ppl normally talk there? What I observed at kursanj is everyone just quiet and 'communicate' through eyes. Haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic