Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Guest Manlydaddy

I love Chinese teen, their skin are so pale and soft, when I give them HJ,BJ or fuck their hole, their face turns so pinksh white like drunk, but sadly not so much Chinese who's around 18-20 like malay, anyone up to some fun, if you like manly daddy i can take care of you honey ;)

Guest guest

Today while I'm in Sunway, I saw one hot chubby daddy with black Adidas shirt, shorts and sheer socks, it's 100% my taste because he's manly chub. He has a wife (pregnant) and a daughter, I follow him all the way into a sport shop,. After that he left his family and went into the toilet and I follow him anyway, while washing hand he suddenly spoke to me and ask 'want suck my dick?' In Chinese, I'm stunned because I'm just a student and how would he know, he pulled me into one toilet room and start pressing me to suck him, after around 10 minutes he still haven't cum yet, so he ask me I got condom or not I say no. Then he say nvm, then he ask me to use my hand, so I did it, out of sudden his load spray into my mouth and its too fast I can't so take out my mouth and he's pressing my head, so I lick and clean him. Then he gave me his number and say find him when I'm horny, then he lip kiss me and go out of the room, a Chinese man was shocked when he saw the door open and there's 2 people inside, so the daddy quickly wash his hand and went out. I was thinking should I call him next time and ask for a hang out because he has a family I feel guilty, but other than my own finger, nothing has took my hole yet, I'm confuse and nervous now...

Can u give us his num?

Guest Guest

Today while I'm in Sunway, I saw one hot chubby daddy with black Adidas shirt, shorts and sheer socks, it's 100% my taste because he's manly chub. He has a wife (pregnant) and a daughter, I follow him all the way into a sport shop,. After that he left his family and went into the toilet and I follow him anyway, while washing hand he suddenly spoke to me and ask 'want suck my dick?' In Chinese, I'm stunned because I'm just a student and how would he know, he pulled me into one toilet room and start pressing me to suck him, after around 10 minutes he still haven't cum yet, so he ask me I got condom or not I say no. Then he say nvm, then he ask me to use my hand, so I did it, out of sudden his load spray into my mouth and its too fast I can't so take out my mouth and he's pressing my head, so I lick and clean him. Then he gave me his number and say find him when I'm horny, then he lip kiss me and go out of the room, a Chinese man was shocked when he saw the door open and there's 2 people inside, so the daddy quickly wash his hand and went out. I was thinking should I call him next time and ask for a hang out because he has a family I feel guilty, but other than my own finger, nothing has took my hole yet, I'm confuse and nervous now...

Can I join you guys next time ?

Good things must share with everyone

Guest Goodboywantsdaddy

I think before we hang out, we should be sexting with each other first, some people are so good in sexting damn they made everything so real, it even let me finger my self and being so horny, i can't help myself but record all my jerk off video and sent to him, but before sexting, the more importantly one is mutual respect, some people want you to send them your photo to them then they enjoy everything and here you can only masturbate yourself without a face to imagine... Cmon, if your hard dick wanna get into my soft pussy, you should made me horny first so I can be your good boy ;)

Guest Boyish Chinese

I love Chinese teen, their skin are so pale and soft, when I give them HJ,BJ or fuck their hole, their face turns so pinksh white like drunk, but sadly not so much Chinese who's around 18-20 like malay, anyone up to some fun, if you like manly daddy i can take care of you honey ;)

Guest Boyish Chinese

Please give me your email. Thanks.

Guest btm young slim fair

im btm slim 164/56/26yo, smooth, fairskin, submissive..

chubs always turns me on..tall is definitely a bonus..

may i know which chubs in the steamroom with me last time? i sit n put small tower to cover my dick..when i stand and about to go out, he hug me from behind, bravely pull n put me on his leg n hj me until i cum..

omg u re the best man..i want it again..feel like being molested but i love it so much..

Guest sexret admirer

im btm slim 164/56/26yo, smooth, fairskin, submissive..

chubs always turns me on..tall is definitely a bonus..

may i know which chubs in the steamroom with me last time? i sit n put small tower to cover my dick..when i stand and about to go out, he hug me from behind, bravely pull n put me on his leg n hj me until i cum..

omg u re the best man..i want it again..feel like being molested but i love it so much..

may I know which sauna ?

Handsome mly daddy looking for any slim fairskin femboy.... love to pamper my boy giving erotic massage and long steamy rimming session.

Message or pm johnny_john_jay@yahoo.com.sg

Reply with photo is a plus....

Cheers

Guest Tinkle boy

Hey there. I'm indian mix. Fair skin, chubby ass, and real bottom. 25/165/62 I'm still new though. Winks!

u have place? anywhere?

I would love to do what that guy did to you. Basically, you and myself in a sauna or something, and I start doing the same, without you expecting it.

Maybe we can meet up somewhere and try to get into action?

What is your email bro?

Guest Tomyamcake

I am not too sure if i am still a teen chi 26/173/83 bottom, personally i like malay... wechat:maybejay28

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic