Guest Nomadic Cub

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 9:43 AM, Veera said:

Can you send me the link because I didn't find the group 

PM me your line ID and I will add you in :D

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

On 8/1/2015 at 9:20 PM, Guest Lovedaddybear97 said:

Today while I'm in Sunway, I saw one hot chubby daddy with black Adidas shirt, shorts and sheer socks, it's 100% my taste because he's manly chub. He has a wife (pregnant) and a daughter, I follow him all the way into a sport shop,. After that he left his family and went into the toilet and I follow him anyway, while washing hand he suddenly spoke to me and ask 'want suck my dick?' In Chinese, I'm stunned because I'm just a student and how would he know, he pulled me into one toilet room and start pressing me to suck him, after around 10 minutes he still haven't cum yet, so he ask me I got condom or not I say no. Then he say nvm, then he ask me to use my hand, so I did it, out of sudden his load spray into my mouth and its too fast I can't so take out my mouth and he's pressing my head, so I lick and clean him. Then he gave me his number and say find him when I'm horny, then he lip kiss me and go out of the room, a Chinese man was shocked when he saw the door open and there's 2 people inside, so the daddy quickly wash his hand and went out. I was thinking should I call him next time and ask for a hang out because he has a family I feel guilty, but other than my own finger, nothing has took my hole yet, I'm confuse and nervous now...

He is clearly looking forward to see you again. Hope you did meet up with him again after that. 

Love to meet him too if you don't mind. 

Mind to let me have his contact no please?

On 8/1/2015 at 9:20 PM, Guest Lovedaddybear97 said:

Today while I'm in Sunway, I saw one hot chubby daddy with black Adidas shirt, shorts and sheer socks, it's 100% my taste because he's manly chub. He has a wife (pregnant) and a daughter, I follow him all the way into a sport shop,. After that he left his family and went into the toilet and I follow him anyway, while washing hand he suddenly spoke to me and ask 'want suck my dick?' In Chinese, I'm stunned because I'm just a student and how would he know, he pulled me into one toilet room and start pressing me to suck him, after around 10 minutes he still haven't cum yet, so he ask me I got condom or not I say no. Then he say nvm, then he ask me to use my hand, so I did it, out of sudden his load spray into my mouth and its too fast I can't so take out my mouth and he's pressing my head, so I lick and clean him. Then he gave me his number and say find him when I'm horny, then he lip kiss me and go out of the room, a Chinese man was shocked when he saw the door open and there's 2 people inside, so the daddy quickly wash his hand and went out. I was thinking should I call him next time and ask for a hang out because he has a family I feel guilty, but other than my own finger, nothing has took my hole yet, I'm confuse and nervous now...

Same here.. mind hv his number?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2017 at 6:45 AM, smallperson said:

Hey guys,

I just want to assemble all the beefcakes! I have created a LINE group for Malaysians and Singaporean! It's a beefcake group! It's an open group where you can generally chat for everything; sex, meet and greet, drinks, dinner, chat, sharing xxx photo/video, anything you name it! (please mind your attitude though). Come and join us if you are one of the beefcake categories (beefy/stocky/daddy/stocky/hairy/chub/cub/admires). Feel free to leave your LINE ID here or PM me directly. As long as you are in those categories, you are more welcome to join us. I'm here to WELCOMING you all. Let's get this group go wild! (literally)

Current members: 58 people (9 malaysians, 49 singaporean)

Age restriction (due to nosebleed images and video): 21 years old and above.

PS: I will need some info out from you guys when you are interested into joining the group. Like your dick photo, naked sexy photo. LOL No worries, just some basic info. :)

PSS: I dont know why, all malaysians friends are so shy to join in. We dont bite (some of us do tho). Come and join the fun!

Hi, can add me too? My line id is : crov3r

Thank you :-)

So it's a been a while since i been here but r anyways taste is still the same any chubby daddy or bears over 30? The older the better friend or fun also doesnt matter. Btw im indian 23 chub but i can converse well in mandarim and cantonese so feel free to text me yea. 

Line id: viknes94

Wechat id: viknes94

But i have my own place and prefer meets up at pj or kl area 

Happily attached 

25 year old Australia visiting KL at the end of the month. Slightly chubby and a bit hairy. Looking to suck older guys, not mutual, no anal, just CNMN (clothed man naked man) bj for you. Add me on WeChat (mattyk92) if interested. Do not message me asking for dick pics

Edited by matty.k92
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic