Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Guest pj chub

hello.

I am a chubby 30 year old malay guy from pj...187 95 6.5"...

im into slim chi suckers and also feminine guys, I love crossdressers, sissyboys and shemales...

anyone interested, email me at dailymale3@gmail.com

Guest David Beaman

I am a GWM 60 who will be in KL arriving late on Saturday 5th July (arriving KLIA2 at 2255 hours) and leaving on Thursday 10th July. Whilst I am in KL I would like to meet as many guys as possible for casual uncomplicated sex – I am a sub slut who enjoys being used and abused and want as much cock as possible. I enjoy sucking cock both give and take (I swallow all the spunk you can give me), rimming ass, kissing, having my tight ass hole fucked, going to saunas, three and more some  group fun. I also enjoy being a voyeur so if you like you and your boyfriend or girlfriend being watched let me know. I particularly enjoy sex with bi guys since I find it so horny to suck cock that also fucks pussy.

I am also quite kinky and enjoy dirty sex – I love eating gob, drinking piss and being pissfucked and I also like to use my tongue as toilet paper to clean dirty ass but if you want me to eat your shit you will have to force feed me.

My stats are 173 cms tall, weigh 77kg with average cut cock. You should also be aware that I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2000 but my condition remains under control with medication. 

You can e mail me at davidbeaman@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AsianJack

English daddy here. Resident in Australia and regular visitor to SG and KL.

Qualified English tutor. Retired.

Looking for handsome, slim or muscular top friends under 40.

Enjoy movies, eating out and coffee.

Happy to host visitors at my home in Gold Coast Australia.

Where about you in GC mate???

• 3 weeks later...

Im chaser, 170cm/60kg 30yo top. Love chubby, stocky & bears

Hi there .. I am mixed Chi/Ind/Peranakan,173 and a 100% bottom sexy-chubb..i have a place and I enjoy pleasuring a top especially with my good 'oral' skills...drop me a line and we'll take it from there...Cheers

Guest Horny Bottom

Chinese bottom boy here. 22y.o 163, 53. Into mature daddy, older, bear, stocky, hairy....

Send me email cumonmewilson@gmail.com if interested. Pls leave ur stat ;)

Guest CoolChub

Seeking mature daddy, slight beer belly kind,

I am 100% bottom and submissive,

178cm, 60kg, slim, smooth, Chinese,

email: imjung85@yahoo.com

Hi. What are you looking for? Just for fun or more?

English daddy here. Resident in Australia and regular visitor to SG and KL.

Qualified English tutor. Retired.

Looking for handsome, slim or muscular top friends

under 40.

Hey there. Im 22. Kern to get to know you. Pm me maybe?

Enjoy movies, eating out and coffee.

Happy to host visitors at my home in Gold Coast Australia.

Greetings...I am 32/173/85/Chi+Ind+Peranakan mix/ a working professional and 100% bottom .. enjoy the company of a top guy - fun & talk or vice versa or whatever the mood is .. if you are a chaser, drop me a line and I promise you total satisfaction  - socially and sexually ... 

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btm bear Looking for fr or Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-) Line id: tomheksen

Im like bear guys,im hope can get more bears fr as well or into it.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic