Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be far too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

On 8/14/2018 at 4:07 PM, chub-mly-btm said:

Hi guys

I’m 30 182 115kg mly bottom

I’ll be travelling up to KL from 1-3 September and will be staying at Bukit Bintang.

Travelling with my Mother but I have my own room, so that I can have fun.

Drop me a text and we can arrange something. 

hi

On 12/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, blowjobber said:

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be far too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

Up

Hi. Guys... Is seem like really quite here. 

I had book a room location at Scott garden soho  on Friday night mean tonight (18 jan) . Would like to invite you guys to have fun . Any top interested? Will be start after 7.30 

No chemical stuff. 

Just normal condom  safe fun. 

Edited by redunder
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic