Male HQ

Songs That Stays In Your Head

joshTWjosh

-Visualization STARTS- 

When you're having sex with your boyfriend, and this song suddenly comes to your mind when you're about to cum. Yeah, that's really LET IT GO. 

LOL, joking ~ It is a nice song, but to answer your question, this song didn't stuck in my head LOL & besides, I have yet to watch Frozen. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

-Visualization STARTS- 

When you're having sex with your boyfriend, and this song suddenly comes to your mind when you're about to cum. Yeah, that's really LET IT GO. 

LOL, joking ~ It is a nice song, but to answer your question, this song didn't stuck in my head LOL & besides, I have yet to watch Frozen. 

Your dp looks so sweet! Awesome!

Your dp looks so sweet! Awesome!

Haha! Aww, thanks >< 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

• 9 months later...

Agree about the Bette Midler song. Heard it when it first came out more than 20 years ago and it has kept coming back into my mind ever since. Even heard her sing it in Las Vegas a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest hello.pseudo

Can't get you out of my head - Kylie Minogue.

That's a classic. Sometimes I play on a night like this and start pretending like I have someone by my side. After the song ends.. I sleep.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2014 at 11:23 AM, joshTWjosh said:

Anyone else has the song stuck in your head?

Watched the show.

Heard the song.

Downloaded the song.

And now it's stuck in my head. Damn!

This does not happen only with songs but with music in general.

This is a good reason to listen to good music so head gets stuck with something good.

My head is full of classical music,  instrumental, orchestral, vocal, since early childhood.

I love it!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is it really necessary to keep reviving every previously dead thread about music? What is the difference between this topic and the thread on Favorite Songs?

And the topic on Pop Songs & Music Videos?

And the other thread on Pop Songs & Music Videos?

I understand having separate topics for distinct categories like Emo Songs and Christmas Songs but general pop music all blends together and seems the same.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.