Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

I used to not go into anal... And I think it can be done... it both parties are agreeable... Oral sex can be as fun too... Esp if the other party is willing to explore and have fun instead of making it an obligation... :)

But once you ventured into anal, you would want to end as many sessions with anal as possible... My opinion only lah... Others may differ...

although i'm a bottom but i not really into anal (bout twice a month) unless i am super fxxking horny. My mates and myself usually relax together stroking hairs, touching while slacking at my place. End up kissing and hugging and finally just oral till both cummed.

I prefer it that way. But sumtimes anal itchy also must need help mah.. hehehe..

I used to not go into anal... And I think it can be done... it both parties are agreeable... Oral sex can be as fun too... Esp if the other party is willing to explore and have fun instead of making it an obligation... smile.gif

But once you ventured into anal, you would want to end as many sessions with anal as possible... My opinion only lah... Others may differ...

thanks buaya for your opinion...

i have a "tight" situation where someone knew there should not b any anal but when we were having a nice romantic shower together, he tried to enter me....but luckily, it did not penetrate as I realised it and stopped him...a close shave indeed....

anyone feels otherwise...that the anal bit should b enjoyed instead...

i for one does not like to venture into anal unless i really like the guy...

any comments? or experience to share...

thanks

:blink:

I'm a top who enjoy anal but if, I meet someone in gay sauna and the guy is to my liking and later found out that he oso a top, then I will ask to do 69, oral till bothside cummed.

I oso enjoyed tis so much, the main thing I must shoot out or release the 'load' :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest let him fuck

i have a "tight" situation where someone knew there should not b any anal but when we were having a nice romantic shower together, he tried to enter me....but luckily, it did not penetrate as I realised it and stopped him...a close shave indeed....

thanks

virgoan57,

you mentioned about "having a nice romantic shower together", so that I thought you do like this guy. Should have proceeded to the bed to let him fxxk you (with condom) to round off the whole sex session. It makes him enjoy, and there is no big harm done to you (with condom, of course).

Are you saving your asshole for your wedding night? Don't worry lah, your future husband will not insist that your asshole is virgin.

thanks

virgoan57,

you mentioned about "having a nice romantic shower together", so that I thought you do like this guy. Should have proceeded to the bed to let him fxxk you (with condom) to round off the whole sex session. It makes him enjoy, and there is no big harm done to you (with condom, of course).

Are you saving your asshole for your wedding night? Don't worry lah, your future husband will not insist that your asshole is virgin.

Yah, I also agree that you should just go ahead.

Wait till you are old and nobody wants, then you will regret. In life, everything also must try so long as protective measures have been taken care of.

It is just normal... After I am used to fxxking, I would want to move into position soon after the sucking... :whistle:

True :-)

Depending on my mood and the person I am having sex with - I will sort of move into place to allow anal sex to take place!

Sometimes, the foreplay get too long and If I feel like being bottom, I naturally lie on my back and then hook my legs around his waist. No one can miss such a gesture, right? That is a real come-on for - "Sheesh, get inside me, lah!!!:-)

I tried that with usually those I think are manly tops but lots of times, when they sort of did not take the hint, I will then flip them over to screw them - usually, they are the really shy types who wants to be screwed but did not want to say so :-)

OOoh, I just love screwing such guys - nothing match seeing a big strong manly guy squiriming in bliss from being fxxked!!

I am a top and preferred to make anal fun the beginning of the REAL fun :D

While kissing, hugging, nipple playing...to 69 are just foreplay. The real core of the fun is anal. However depending on the other party, not everyone is into anal, and if he doesnt enjoy, then stop at 69 and JO. I usually get the hint while playing with his ass, if he resist then i gather that he is not into anal. But there were few occasions, the other party opened up after awhile. Of course, some are pretty obvious such as lifting their legs even before asking. In the midst of the foreplay, as a top, i will assess my partner and consider to do anal or not. If realised that he is not really my type, i will not anal and simply make him cum. <_< I am not a selfish top, even if i cum, i will enjoy making my bottom reach his orgasm before washing up. :whistle: Some bottoms like to be anal and then want me to cum on their face ( just like the Jap p--ns)...haha...abit funny lah.

Hehehehe ……I oso encounter like that too, some bottoms want the cum to spray on their face like ‘thaiboyz said’, some want to lick the cum. So, when it’s about to come, we have to quickly to pull the cock from the condom and shake a few strokes before drop it into their face, some times ‘too high tide’ and not able to control it, before able to pull the cock from condom, the cum oredi released ….hehehehe :rolleyes:

Guest cum on face
Hehehehe ……I oso encounter like that too, some bottoms want the cum to spray on their face like ‘thaiboyz said’, some want to lick the cum. So, when it’s about to come, we have to quickly to pull the cock from the condom and shake a few strokes before drop it into their face, some times ‘too high tide’ and not able to control it, before able to pull the cock from condom, the cum oredi released ….hehehehe :rolleyes:

I am btm. Having the top cum on my face makes me feel like a total slut ... which i like.

However, I was told by a friend that some of the dark spots are actually warts caused by sexually-transmitted virus.

I do not know if the facial warts are caused by the spraying cum on the face, or maybe rubbing the top's cock on the bottom's face.

Have any of you discovered some dark spots on your face, a few weeks/months after being sprayed by cum on your face?

Hehehehe ……I oso encounter like that too, some bottoms want the cum to spray on their face like ‘thaiboyz said’, some want to lick the cum. So, when it’s about to come, we have to quickly to pull the cock from the condom and shake a few strokes before drop it into their face, some times ‘too high tide’ and not able to control it, before able to pull the cock from condom, the cum oredi released ….hehehehe  :rolleyes:

I am btm. Having the top cum on my face makes me feel like a total slut ... which i like.

However, I was told by a friend that some of the dark spots are actually warts caused by sexually-transmitted virus.

I do not know if the facial warts are caused by the spraying cum on the face, or maybe rubbing the top's cock on the bottom's face.

Have any of you discovered some dark spots on your face, a few weeks/months after being sprayed by cum on your face?

Personally, I don't think so, that the dark spots on the face due to spraying of cum. Normally when men getting older and normally it started for those men in late 40s onwards, you will find that some small dark spots occured on your face and these spots getting darker and bigger when men getting more older and older, the 50s, 60s and so on. Therefore, if you notice that some matured the 70s and 80s, you might see so many warts on their face and also some parts of the body, like arms etc

If you go to any men facial salon, the male beautician would say that this skin pigmentation process and it will occur when men getting old and would recommend cream for it and to do skin peeling off. This so called skin peeling off, can also be done by general practitioner. You might consult them.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Not me - when I bottom, I do not particularly enjoy cum on my face!!

I like to feel the person screwing me cum while still inside me - when he does that, I also cum, lah!!!

However, I like to see people eating cum, though. I remember one young and macho married man in his 20's who likes to be screwed and wil come first before literally suck the cum out of me each and every time! Lost contact after I moved :-(

Guest facial warts removal
Hehehehe ……I oso encounter like that too, some bottoms want the cum to spray on their face like ‘thaiboyz said’, some want to lick the cum. So, when it’s about to come, we have to quickly to pull the cock from the condom and shake a few strokes before drop it into their face, some times ‘too high tide’ and not able to control it, before able to pull the cock from condom, the cum oredi released ….hehehehe  :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't think so, that the dark spots on the face due to spraying of cum. Normally when men getting older and normally it started for those men in late 40s onwards, you will find that some small dark spots occured on your face and these spots getting darker and bigger when men getting more older and older, the 50s, 60s and so on. Therefore, if you notice that some matured the 70s and 80s, you might see so many warts on their face and also some parts of the body, like arms etc

If you go to any men facial salon, the male beautician would say that this skin pigmentation process and it will occur when men getting old and would recommend cream for it and to do skin peeling off. This so called skin peeling off, can also be done by general practitioner. You might consult them.

Hi, has anyone gone to a general practictioner (GP) to remove facial warts which get more numerous?

How is the experience like?

How much does it cost?

How long is the downtime (meaning how long must you stay away from going to office)?

Hi, has anyone gone to a general practictioner (GP) to remove facial warts which get more numerous?

How much does it cost?

How long is the downtime (meaning how long must you stay away from going to office)?

Maybe this web about the AHA facial treatment is useful for your reading

http://dermnetnz.org/treatments/fruit-acids.html

Here in Spore, you can do at Men Facial Salon or by GP. Maybe GP is cheaper, I think so.

You might just ask any nurse or assistant manning the clinic counter on the charges. No obligation, what. It is something like you ask them on how much the medical check-up charges.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hey, how come you guys can find people who want cum on their face one... Never met before... :blink:

I met a btm who wants me to cum into his mouth so he can swollow, he's quite rounded, by the way... Problem is he wants me to fxxk him first but we are at a toilet... So we compromise... Suck till I cum into his mouth, show me the cum and he can swollow... Shiok ah... Haha...

Sometimes I would love the guy who topped me to cum inside me. I would love to see his expression... But now I am looking forward to have the hot cum sprayed on my body... Best if there are several cocks shooting at the same time... :D B)

Guest spots on face
I dun think the dark spots on your face is caused by sperm. If so, look at those aunties who many have pigmentation on their faces, meaning that their husbands sprayed sperms on their faces during their hot sessions ?  :D   :D   :D

Once when i was having a hot session with a bottom, after i have sprayed mine on his face as requested, he continued to kiss me before he cum...and i tasted my own cum......felt abit yukky but stimulating.... :rolleyes:

hi,

perhaps the dark spots are not caused by the spraying of cum on the face. perhaps it is caused by rubbing cock on the face.

has your doctor told you that the dark spots are old age spots or are warts that are sexually transmitted?

next time you visit the doctor, just casually ask him to take a look at the dark spots and ask him if the dark spots are old age spots.

I think the dark spots are due to excessive exposure to uv ray or due to hormonal changes. Its true that when a person gets older, there would be aging spots appeared on his face and body. I also read from an article that the spots would not appear easily unless one exposed to alot of sunshine. So better to avoid too much suntanning lor. ;)

How much does it cost?

I just saw one men facial salon which able to do the AHA system, it cost $120 for 60 mins and I think, this treatment not only one time but a few times. So, just for you to gauge the approx charges for their service.

You might see their web attached. You go to Services - then Facial Treatment - then to Skin Renewal Facial.

http://www.thomasde.com/home.asp

But you have to be careful with those salons with their 'hard selling tactic" because I also experienced before to similar treatment due to my face and skin which constantly exposed to sun and really, it could cost to a few hundreds to thousand for this treatment.

There is pro and cons, if go to GP, the GP might advise from medical point of view but of course he won't be able to do a better facial massage and other beautifying treatment as the facial salon. Well, that is just my view and experience.

How much does it cost?

Sorry hoh, thaiboyz :lol: khobkhunkrab, i must comment to this guy who 'desperado' to get rid of the dark spot and warts, after that, just as you said as 'new moderator in this topic' to go back to original one

I went oso to men salon to get rid oso the dark spot as C-golfer oredi said, wahlau the package for 5-6 treatments almost $750 using the AHA system, the feeling when the beautician applied on face is something 1000 ants biting the skin because they using the fruit acid. The treatment about 45mins and that's why, i am still 'handsome' and 'attractive' leh because of the treatment leh :D it was about 4-5 years ago in one salon at Orchard Towers but the fellow closed shop oredi.

The treatment is good but every 2 years must go back again, so cannot 'tahan' the pocket and gave up oredi. (joke onli lah)

Maybe you see doctor lah and tell us the difference ......

I'm a flex, if I really like the guy and his ass is clean, usually after rimming him wet will break his resistance to anal :)

Rimming is stimulating both for the tops and bottoms. SOme of the tops like to be rimmed as well...and some of the bottoms can rim expertly. Infact there are skills to rim..not just licking..... :oops: :twisted:

I'm a flex, if I really like the guy and his ass is clean, usually after rimming him wet will break his resistance to anal :)

Rimming is stimulating both for the tops and bottoms. SOme of the tops like to be rimmed as well...and some of the bottoms can rim expertly. Infact there are skills to rim..not just licking..... :oops: :twisted:

I am flexi top also. If meet another top then we see who want to give way. Must be give and take. If I really like to fxxk him then I'll go down on him rim him till he's too high. Then like GuestWriterSG said break his resistance to anal :) After that slowly replace my tongue with my cock he also don't mind. Then can pump him till he cry father cry mother.

But some tops really play dirty. They never clean properly down there so you cannot rim. It is their defense. But this is no guarantee. Out of habit I still clean but not inside. Can still smell the musky smell very strong even if no sh*t. Then I met a few cheekopeks and angmos who like that smell.

They like to rim and rim more than fxxk. But after all that attack, my arse already feel itchy. In the end don't give also cannot. You know how cheekopeks are usually not the goodlooking types but the eyes with that lecherous gleam like want to swallow you up :) and always follow you around and around. At first I thought you want you can smell my backside, make you suffer.

Don't play play with fire. They'll do anything to get you. Ended up you get pumped by them upside down. Sex is a very funny thing. If the person you like then you'll enjoy and co-operate the sexual positions with him. If cheekopek you don't like then die die wait for him to finish pumping and let go. But he where got so easy let go. He's never satisfied. He try all his sex kungfu until you exhausted. In the end have to be nasty to push him off before he'll let you go. Next time you see him must run away quickly because he'll come after you again and again.

I am flexi top also. If meet another top then we see who want to give way. Must be give and take. If I really like to fxxk him then I'll go down on him rim him till he's too high. Then like GuestWriterSG said break his resistance to anal :) After that slowly replace my tongue with my cock he also don't mind. Then can pump him till he cry father cry mother.

But some tops really play dirty. They never clean properly down there so you cannot rim. It is their defense. But this is no guarantee. Out of habit I still clean but not inside. Can still smell the musky smell very strong even if no sh*t. Then I met a few cheekopeks and angmos who like that smell.

They like to rim and rim more than fxxk. But after all that attack, my arse already feel itchy. In the end don't give also cannot. You know how cheekopeks are usually not the goodlooking types but the eyes with that lecherous gleam like want to swallow you up :) and always follow you around and around. At first I thought you want you can smell my backside, make you suffer.

Don't play play with fire. They'll do anything to get you. Ended up you get pumped by them upside down. Sex is a very funny thing. If the person you like then you'll enjoy and co-operate the sexual positions with him. If cheekopek you don't like then die die wait for him to finish pumping and let go. But he where got so easy let go. He's never satisfied. He try all his sex kungfu until you exhausted. In the end have to be nasty to push him off before he'll let you go. Next time you see him must run away quickly because he'll come after you again and again.

You are very funny.When i read what you have written here, i laughed out loud..hahahah....Depending on how the cheekopek look like lor. If he is my type, then i will play bed kungfu with him. I am a top so thats no compromise, he can either be my bottom or stop at certain point. As for rimming, better look properly first lah, dun rim anyone...especially strangers. Well, if he want to rim me...i have to see that person first. Once a cheekopek rimmed me and pushed his tongue into my ass....dare dare hor! Before he could try further trick, i stopped him liao.

You dun have to oblige to "play" with them lah. Just tell them "NO" and walk off. If you give way to him, they will want more and more....these cheekopeks are like that lor.....hahahah :clap:

some gay men (including angmohs) like to eat the shit. A dirty asshole is definitely no defence at all.

Hahaha sometimes I think back also think I very stupid. But those times so bored and horny for release never think properly.

One time the whole sauna only 5 persons or less so no fish got prawn also can. Since cheekopek said he can suck very well so let him try. Suck suck suck from front suck until behind. I thought like that he don't mind the smell I don't lose anything. Suck suck suck waulaneh, tongue also can go in, damn shiok. Shiok shiok then his cock enter. This trick also I know and like you say hehehe I also walked away from before. So I pushed him away. But this one very automatic, quickly use tongue again. Suck here suck there even nipples also suck until I feel so weak. He try cock again I push again. He serviced me until so long I thought his tongue tired already. Still he never give up. Slowly don't know his tongue or finger hit my g-spot, walau I feel so funny like very high. My precum flow like water.

Then you know what? He said he very tired. I was like" what the fxxk, I am still not finished cannot stop like that." Like there's ants crawling all over my body. Like that how? He asked me. Want or not? I so stupid close my eyes, legs open but say nothing. When his cock enter, I feel like so filled up and shiok. But must close eyes to think he's like Chow Yuen Fatt that handsome :lol:

Pump and pump and pump so long he still not finished. Some more want me to doggie for him. No choice die die also let him play. Now he really very fierce pump until piak piak piak sound all over the sauna. Still not enough, he want me standing then later he want he kneeling. The back to legs up open wider. Tell you like that fxxk I thought can die standing. How come I feel like want to cum very shiok but still stuck cannot cum because I don't feel I like him? I think it is not easy to autocum. Only a lot of precum until my tummy all wet.

I see his eyes so cheekopek I also cannot stand him. I use hands to try and jock off but he always try to push my hands away telling me to relax let him do for me. But he never bother to shake my cock hard. He let go I quickly shaked hard and cummed. After that I feel relaxed not high anymore. He not finished I told him last chance. Still not finished? I pushed him out and walked out. He scolded four letters words at me I don't care. I think he's the type who will tell his friends that I walked out after I had my fun and he felt used. Do you believe that's true or not?

Hi Guest

Thank you so sharing your thrilling adventure with a chekopek....kekeke ( i am still laughing with your usage of words and descriptions). :lol::lol::lol:

Well, i believe it takes two hands to clap lah. There are times we tend to be lower our expectations and perhaps ourselves to grant some charities. As you've mentioned, only five prawns and no fish, we might choose to have the best prawn of the five instead of going home with empty hands. I can understand your decision at that time. I ever did one charity as well. That was many years ago in a foreign sauna, only few uncles around. These men were flat and w/o look. I was so disappointed and that was my first and last visit to that saunas. I was horny and simply want to have quickie before run out as fast as i could. One of the uncle smiled to me..haha..perhaps i was their only fish ( thick skinz lah). He followed me to a cubicle and started to caress me. I closed my eyes and telling him to be quick ( sound like a pros). He tried to KISS me!!! No way! After few unsuccessful attempts, he then lowered himself to give me an oral. I did not noticed it as my eyes were closed. Since his mouth already on my dick, ok then let him enjoyed my candy stick. Then on his knees, he asked me to fxxk him..haha...i shook my head...and he asked again and again...I got so frustrated and well..feeling abit pity, i put on condom and fxxked for less than five mins...and cum on his body.

This was my most sleazy and lousy saunas ever. Yuk!!! :yuk: :hat:

I personally don’t like to do rimming, but I ever tried to do it to my regular one only, as I knew his cleanliness. I think the most important one in rimming is the hygienic :thumb:

I personally don’t like to do rimming, but I ever tried to do it to my regular one only, as I knew his cleanliness. I think the most important one in rimming is the hygienic :thumb:

Agreed. Have to watch out for growth such as warts and other STDS symptoms lah. Better rim someone whom you know better, dun anyhow rim rim....then get yourself infected.... :lol:

Guest Closet Btm

Anal fun is a must of course. If not cannot call it sex. Like lego puzzle, one man must go into another to make the 2 pieces into one. If like my friends we touch touch only we also say it is not sex.

For me. no anal fun is like eating belachan without chilli.. visit KL never visit Petronas Towers.. my relatives visit Ipoh without asking me to bring them to eat Ipoh horfun. You want to enjoy must try the best loh.

Last night after reading the rim story, I also very horny..really so fun...why nobody rim me one? I sure must try with lo kong 02..he called me 666 last night...we can play slowly..

But hor how you say rim in cantonese?..during shower together I told him later he must rim me...he asked me what is that...I said use tongue like cock in my hole...he said choy choy where got so watat..I said he fxxk me is not watat also..if he like my hailon he must sayang it also...I say he can wash me clean inside then we try...I really very horny to try...we wash and test until he say have no more smell

In the bed I was so excited...he looked very unhappy...last time he always very excited to see my hole...he says very nice...now ask him to rim he so much noise..I ask him smell have smell or not..he say no...I quickly use my legs hold his head to my hole...this time my chance to be fierce...he got free

He asked lk01 got do this for me or not...I say not yet but sure he will do one..he use tongue touch..I feel tickle..I say please lah I want more...got bad taste or not...he say ok loh...tiu nah seng ah like that is more ashamed than get fxxked..now my turn laugh at him back...finally bottom can win the top...

he lick some more...song...he say my hole can move so funny..I say lick hard inside...he try say cannot go inside..I say use finger try first..this time he say got a bit of smell but quite nice like man sweat smell...he dig with finger and tongue I feel so song...it is truely nice...I really must moan loud...he say the smell and my moanings make his cock very hard...

I say quick put on the condom and fxxk me...he is very horny...this time he fxxked very hard and strong...tiu nah seng ah this time he say he want revenge if not I climb over his lo kong head...I also very horny..this new play so exciting....make my hole more excited...after 15 minutes of fxxking...I cum like mad..whole body shaking...lk02 see already he cum also because he say my hole like want to suck his soul out...

so long never fxxk so song...lk02 ask me satisfied with him or not..I say give him 100 tonight..I ask him want to rim some more..he beat my backside...no big no small..my hole have very strong smell and so much sex water..we go shower again...

after shower, he want to see my hole again...why?..because he say he see it before using it now see it after using it see if different...he say quite nice it is a bit opened and red...he asked me how i feeling...I say a little sored but very nice like just massaged....he licked it I feel even more tickle then before...this time his tongue can go inside more because the hole already relaxed...slowly slowly he licked till my cock stand again...I start to moan again...I tell him I want...he say want your head lah..he is not superman

I touch his lan still soft like baby..I ask him why 1 week cannot shoot more...he say don't ask lah I know he has to give at home also...I touched his hole he beat my hand...touch also cannot so precious...

he say he is tired..we sleep for one hour let his lan rest then see how...he sleep I watch xxx dvd he buy from KL...from Taiwan..underwear salesman...

I also fall asleep...wake up he still sleeping...his cock already almost hard...look so cute and red...I suck slowly for him...he get hard quickly...I put condom for him and sit on his cock...he wake up say I rape him...he rape me back...this time not as exciting as first time...he rape me slowly for long time...we kiss and massaged our body slowly....very relaxing and nice...I enjoy his cock filling my hole like 2 lego stick together

when he want to cum he ask me I ready or not...I not ready so he stop and play my cock...when I ready he stop...he is not anymore...he fxxked slowly slowly...when he ready I already cannot wait...I ask him fxxk fast harder and harder and I cummed...he also shoot...we can match our shooting so well because we take our time for satisfying each other..

LOL!!! Closet Btm, you are a classic here in BW!

You are the ONLY one here that can be extremely over-the-top graphic when you described your sex play and at the same time made it funny and humourous.

No big, no small - hahaha!

Long time ago I heard this singlish expression which I still remember to this day; two men arguing:

"Seven morning, eight morning you come here cry father cry mother....."

Thanks for making my day again.

Btw, you should register your nick. I am sure you have some fans here willing to entertain you when you visit.

Happy Holidays!

Juz wondering has anybody been rimmed or had anal sex by old uncles before?

Heard that some old folks are pretty good at that.

Although I am not into the very matured guy, however some ever did the bj to me and I must agree that some can do very well with their tongue to make me very high and some till their age now couln't do bj properly like using teeth instead which very uncomfortable and painful instead :blink:

Juz wondering has anybody been rimmed or had anal sex by old uncles before?

Heard that some old folks are pretty good at that.

i don't think that old uncles can do better in rimming ? there are also some young guys can perform a good one too :lol:

Guest Shu Sen

I agree with those who think that anal is not a must for most men I meet.

It is best reserved for when you really like the man a lot. This makes it special and valued much more. If he knows that you are taking it for him only, he'll be especially nice to you.

On the other hand, you may be expecting too much if you think that usually will happen between you and him. Especially when you meet the man of your dream in a sleazy place like a sauna. He can be all nice and chatty before. Once in the room, he's all cuddles and kisses. Then he wants it and if you like him you would let him. Like my previous posting said, 不如 被 偷,And the next step of course is 不如 被奸.

After he had mated you, his caring cooled. It's hard to believe after releasing his maleness inside your most intimate secret chamber, he's back to being just another stranger.

Of course, not all men can go all the way with you. Most are only good enough for jo or oral. He who scored all the way into your 18th hole had to be special. But then you may be just be something he puts in his scorecard.

I agree with those who think that anal is not a must for most men I meet.

It is best reserved for when you really like the man a lot. This makes it special and valued much more. If he knows that you are taking it for him only, he'll be especially nice to you.

hmmm.. den i no value liao.. :(

Anal is NOT a Must when havin fun lor........

As you would not noe whether the guy is safe anot lor unless u wear condom...

But another thing is if no anal if the fun still interestin n high anot????

Condom is the most inportant in a fun with strangers lor....

Happy New Year to everyone

anal sex not a must but a need in order to call whole package :P However it depends the person & that moment how's your mood too.I like french kiss alot,hugging & oral 69,then latest part will be anal,i like to have long hour fxxking deep hard session,sometimes gentle with different position,i tried to have anal sex for most session,but when i not really in the mood,i just skip that.With or Without anal sex actually not really important,unless u just into lust & not the feeling,i prefer romance,if both r click & both soul are really close to one another,even nothing happen you will feel sweet by just holding hands & hugging :lol:

Its good to talk about the sex part before actions start. I will normally ask him in the midst of our foreplay for his permission. If he keep quiet or spread his legs, i take it as he has granted me his permission. Normally, a guy will reject if he does not want to, then i wont force..but continue to foreplay. There were few occasions, guys changed their mind and wanted to do anal after they got stimulated.

:D

I met alot of guys bi / married / gay, many say they r top b4 we meet up,however after we having romance & sex,they will let me enter,some r even virgin,keke,dun ask me how i know they r,u can feel when u enter them & the way they react,most they refuse at first but after awhile they willing to give me if they r very comfortable with u & like u alot :D

I met alot of guys bi / married / gay, many say they r top b4 we meet up,however after we having romance & sex,they will let me enter,some r even virgin,keke,dun ask me how i know they r,u can feel when u enter them & the way they react,most they refuse at first but after awhile they willing to give me if they r very comfortable with u & like u alot :D

Many bi / married / gay guys who appeared to be tops are actually closet btms and you can tell immediately after as while as they will sort of get into position to be screwed. They just play pretend and will do it after the sloghtest "coaxing" :-)

I had some fab anal sex with some young married guys :-) The first time it happened - they invariably told me not to ever tell anyone - but the next time we met for sex, they just auto-assume that I am going toscrew them and just get into place as soon as they are ready ... :-)

I once met this young oh-so-straight guy with abs to die for and with a nice fat cock. I was happily humming to myself thinking that I was going to get this gorgeous hunk to poke me to kingdom come! So after some heavy foreplay where he kept rimmimg me and I told myself - "This is it, he is getting me wet!". I then keep on lying back and opening my legs and he kept swtiching places with me - until it hit me "Oh f**K, he want me to be the top!" :-(

So I have to impress him and give him the poke of his life :-( I must have done well as we kept our fortnightly trysts for more than two years ... :-)

Many bi / married / gay guys who appeared to be tops are actually closet btms and you can tell immediately after as while as they will sort of get into position to be screwed. They just play pretend and will do it after the sloghtest "coaxing" :-)

I had some fab anal sex with some young married guys :-) The first time it happened - they invariably told me not to ever tell anyone - but the next time we met for sex, they just auto-assume that I am going toscrew them and just get into place as soon as they are ready ... :-)

I once met this young oh-so-straight guy with abs to die for and with a nice fat cock. I was happily humming to myself thinking that I was going to get this gorgeous hunk to poke me to kingdom come! So after some heavy foreplay where he kept rimmimg me and I told myself - "This is it, he is getting me wet!". I then keep on lying back and opening my legs and he kept swtiching places with me - until it hit me "Oh f**K, he want me to be the top!" :-(

So I have to impress him and give him the poke of his life :-( I must have done well as we kept our fortnightly trysts for more than two years ... :-)

Interesting! Yeah there are many "Tops" who refused to get fxxked initially but give in later after hot romance. I met quite a number of cases too. They will normally tried to push my hand away from their ass when i tried to play with them. But normally, as a top, i can sense their body language during foreplay. I will continue to try and once they allowed me to play with it, i know i am one step nearer. It takes alot of patience to excite them, perhaps they are shy or whatever, but they will give in if they really like the top. As i mentioned in my earlier message, i will ask in the midst of my foreplay for my permission to anal them. If they said "NO", well, i will continue to excite them and most of the time, i managed to make them changed their mind...haha...and during the session, they moaned for more...It takes time and patience to persuade someone. :rolleyes:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.